• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Research opiates or similar drugs that will not show up on drug test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cgc822

Greenlighter
Hey there. So I am currently in a position where he cannot afford to come up positive on a drug test, but is not ready to give up drugs all together. On top of that he has recently undergone surgery and because the hostpital knows of his recent drug use, is not being given medication for pain. I am tested twice a week every week with a standard UA 10 panel test. If there is suspicion of drug use the cup test then gets forwarded to a lab for further testing. Are there any research chemical opiods that are not detectable in UA and possibly even in lab settings? Or are there any similar drugs that are also undetectable? Please site your source or how you know if possible. Also, I am not interested in doing Kratom, it is too expensive. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I know from experience that most if not all opiates are quickly converted to morphine in your system. From experience. Admittedly I'm not into the RC scene but if there was a synthetic opioid out there that fooled drug tests I think it would be widely known of.

Yeah I've been doing extensive research on it and all I've come up with is that u-4770 is not detected in a cup test, but a lab could easily detect it

We do not SWIM here. We don't do threads on beating drug tests either.

Closed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.