• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Weird experience with weed

MarijuanaButthole

Greenlighter
I'm kind of inconsistent. I started smoking like 3 years ago, mostly just with friends, but as of a few months ago on an almost daily basis. As recently as about a year ago, sometimes when I would smoke with my friends, after we smoked a LOT id go into what me and my friends called "bitch mode", where all I would do is find somewhere to lay down and go to sleep, I would barely respond to people, and moving or doing anything but laying down just felt horrible. I couldn't even really control what I was doing, I'd just remember not really being able to talk and whenever one of my friends told me to move or come with them, I'd just stay laying where I was, basically unresponsive. Everytime I tried to walk I just felt absolutely horrible and everything in my body was just telling me to go lay down somewhere. Any reasons as to why this could be happening? it hasn't happened that recently, but that's mostly cuz I limit myself when I smoke to only like 2 sometimes 3 bowls.

Overconsumption. Simple as that, in all likelihood. Decrease your dosages of cannabis and you shouldn't experience these unpleasant, extreme effects.

-PA

Yeah, if limiting yourself to a measly 2 or 3 bowls at a time cures the problem, I'd say you're doing all right.

I become non-verbal for a few hours after a single toke sometimes. Three tokes around company and I force a blackout.

If your weed is old and has naturally decarbed already smoking it will cause a lot of the delta 9 thc to convert into CBN which will make you sleepy, not high, just sleepy. Old weed is great to sleep on but useless for a high. If you extract this into an edible it will be fine as you don't need to heat it.

The temp for CBN conversion is apx 350F (you can look it up). If you burn already decarbed weed it is sleeper weed.