• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Containers to hold product/paraphernalia.

PercocetDreams512

Bluelighter
A close friend of mine started getting into heroin & meth & made sure to never lose track of his stash & drug items. He quickly obsessed with organization. My friend is curious & wanted to know if other users have a stab container or something along the lines with keeping your stash secure & organized. What does your container hold? Does your container have any items/tools that make the task of using easier? What is your containers appearance? Is it plain & simple or custom painted to match your style. Along with describing your stash container; Do you have any tips/tricks that make your drug use easier?

My friend turned a small plain metal box into a custom painted container with self-made sections inside the container. One section holds the pre-cut foils & the other section holds. Plastic container w/ a lid that holds his drugs. When my friend is smoking his DOC, he has always preferred Pyrex glass tubes because the product has its natural flavor, Pyrex glass is very durable, & glass will capture more residue from smoking, which can quickly build up. Instead of the normal straight tube, my friend shaped the Pyrex tube into the shape of a lightning bolt with one end a rectangular mouth piece and the other end has been flared outward to create a cone shape opening which captures more smoke than it would’ve before. This shape also causes residue to build up 2x faster due to the bends in the middle. The residue that’s left in his tube could be used when you’re in a bind with no more drugs or not having money to buy.