• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Going to CT Opiates in a week or so. This is my Arsen.

aaMizer720

Ex-Bluelighter
Ok this is what I have for my CT quitting of oxycodone.

60 tablets of 800 MG Gabapentin
60 tablets of 0.2 MG Clonidine
Kratom
Endless Imodium
60 tablets of 1 MG Xanax

Does Gabapentin really help with RLS? I've never taken it.

Never tried gabapentin so I can’t answer that. But I’ve heard great things about it and clonidine.

You have everything you need for the physical part.

It’s the mental part that you have to be ready for.

Good luck mizer. Keep me posted.

I don't have any experience with kratom, and my only experience going cold turkey has been REALLY cold turkey. Nothing at all, so I can't help there either.

But what I do know is that kratom is an opioid which means technically this isn't going cold turkey at all and unless I'm very very mistaken, you'll still be at least somewhat opioid dependent after you're done.

In my experience it takes shockingly little opioids to remove a hell of a lot of withdrawal symptoms, which is probably why the last step with tapering off is so notoriously difficult.

The question is, and I don't know the answer, how much opioid effect will the Kratom have compared to the oxy. That's what will dictate what you experience and how worth it it is to do this.

I don't think you will need all of those together but it's peace of mind just to know you have it. Gabapentin by itself is very good for opiate withdrawals and will help with restless legs. The caveat being you will need to take it after a good meal for maximum efficiency. I know when in withdrawals, the last thing I felt like doing is eating.

Clonidine can be sedating but is good for cold sweats and high blood pressure you may experience. I'm with Jess on kratom because of all its alkaloids. Only use immodium for diarrhea. I would recommend only using Xanax at night when you need to sleep. When do you plan to do this?

You'll be fine man. Confidence is key. You have the materials to ace this, no doubt. For me, Today is the first day off and plan on going about 10 days. just to reboot my system. I have plenty of suboxone, immodium and five 0.5mg kpins. I plan on just taking 1-2 mg of the sub every day for 6-7 days and then 3-4 days of kratom. and taking all the kpins within 48 hours. We in this together. Cheers dawwwg

I have (5) 2 mg suboxone pills still. I don't think I want to take them though. Yes I should be ok. I think not for like 2 weeks or so.

I'm using Clonidine right now and it works really well. The only problem I've had is in the beginning it knocked me out. I slept really well though. Now that I've been on it a few weeks, I don't notice the effects so much.The pain doc also jacked up my Lyrica to the max and gave me something to calm my stomach. Difference is I'm tapering this time, not cold turkey. They are completely different animals. The guys who talked about the mental part being tough are right on target. Stay busy, otherwise you'll just sit around and feel sorry for yourself. Try your best to eat regularly even though you won't want to.

Just trying to help. I hope you find something useful in here. Best of luck to you!

LV