• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New old Guy From US

peaceheeb

Greenlighter
Hey y'all.

I'm an old member but I lost my old accounts and thus have become a greenlighter once again. I first registered here in 1999 and have been in and out fir some time since then. I was a freight train hopper here in the US for quite some time so my internet access was often limited. I've since retired and decided to settle in the PNW. Good to be back and I look forward to contributing to and learning from this great community!!

Cheers

Peaceheed, welcome back old chum - Bluelight 2017 salutes you for finding your way home =D

I bet you've led a fascinating life since 1999! Glad to see you've jumped right back into posting again. We all look forward to seeing you around the forums again.

Take care,
CFC

Hey y'all.

I'm an old member but I lost my old accounts and thus have become a greenlighter once again. I first registered here in 1999 and have been in and out fir some time since then. I was a freight train hopper here in the US for quite some time so my internet access was often limited. I've since retired and decided to settle in the PNW. Good to be back and I look forward to contributing to and learning from this great community!!

Cheers

Given the circumferential change in the laws and trajectory, you've chose a good time to settle in a great place.

Rita Prell