PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Legal Status of DMT-Bark ?? Mimosa Root Bark vs. Mimosa Root Bark POWDER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Feuer im Süden

Greenlighter
So hello guys! I really wonder what the answer to this topic is: The plant Mimosa Hostilis is completely legal and you can buy it with no care. But then there is a Law, which says (I may not be 100% correct in terms of expression): If a legal plant (/whatever) is containing a forbidden substance and you would normally be able to buy it with no problems, then it will be illegal, IF the thing which you buy is something made of the plant (/whatever) ready for CONSUMPTION. So now I sadly don't know any website of the government or any other stuff, where I can check, what things belong into this category and what not. My Question is: Is the LOOSE Root Bark of Mimosa Hostilis then still LEGAL ? Because it is only shredded plant material. No way to consume. Is the SHREDDED POWDERED Root Bark of Mimosa Hostilis then ILLEGAL ? Because you maaaaay say that this is already a procedure, making a step onwards the consumption. So what are your thoughts ? Greez

It really depends on the case and if they pursue manufacturing or possession charges as well as how you fight against them. Get soap making material or look into dye processing to argue that reason to obtain it.

So you mean in case someone buys it he may claim that it was made to create soap ? So is this just something you came up with or is it a real use for this ?

The dye is a more likely excuse, but it isn't necessarily going to protect you to claim that

Yes that will be right ... does ANYONE of you know, where I can get this information from an official source ? I mean, if the government stands to make some things illegal, it MUST be possible to read about it, to get know this - it would even be in the interest of the government. Can someone give me any adress, where I could get the info ?

https://erowid.org/plants/mimosa/mimosa_law.shtml

It depends on the quantity and circumstances whether they are beyond reasonable doubt that it is meant for human consumption. It is illegal to buy or sell for that latter purpose because it would be considered manufacture of the drug present in the plant tissues, simple as that. What is not simple is how you can be certain how they will judge your case. Any sign for them that you are into psychedelics may be bad because I guess it destroys the credibility of some dye explanation, and to be fair it wouldn't be inaccurate.

Not sure if we can help anymore, it seems like risk and you can only try to avoid things that raise suspicion and make an alternative story credible. We are not here to help you break the law though, so that is about as much legal discussion we ourselves deem legal.

sorry, nothing about this seems fair

Status
Not open for further replies.