• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Im going to detox for diclaz/clam, phenibut, and kratom

Krat1712

Greenlighter
Needless to say im pretty nervous. Im having a problem finding a detox center for these drugs/supplements because no one knows what they are. Im worried im not going to get the proper treatment and flip out with anxiety.

Should I just say im addicted to massive amounts of valium instead. Although I think that only lorazepam comes up on a test for diclazepam. Plus the phenibut

I currently take 8 mg of diclaz a day or up to 4mg clam. 6 grams of phenibut and 30 grams of kratom a day.

Are there any major university hospital in your area? Printing out some literature/info on the substances involved and making a consult appointment should help do the trick.

coukd you schedule an appointment to talk to someone about what you're facing? Doing that and bringing the kind of info that TPD mentioned might be easier than trying to explain things over the phone.

They should know what benzodiazepines and opiates are, although they may not be familiar with the specific drug they have pretty similar WDs. Hopefully you can find a place that has the competency to do a simple internet search for some basic drug info if they do not know what they are.

As far as kratom goes, any place that is capable of handling people detoxing from opiates will be able to help you. And I would think dealing with benzo detox is relatively the same, maybe just varying in severity.