• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

A Catalog Of Research Chemicals / Novel Psychoactive Substances 1990 - Present

Cwest

Bluelighter
hi bl i have put a few of the lists i have made in the past and shared them on this site. i have been working on a list of all substances sold (and received/independently verified to be the substance advertised) as well as a separate section of drugs advertised for sale but never confirmed. its exhaustive but obviously constantly being updated by myself, as well as most likely missing multiple substances.

i wanted to post it here so that more than just myself can look it over and suggest additions (preferably with proof such as lab analysis). i just want to make sure that im not breaking any forum rules by posting this list and want to make sure to post in the right place (other drugs perhaps?).

there are just over 1000 rc/nps on the list

any mod input would be appreciated :)

I think you can put drug/rc lists and such in our Wiki section. Wish you luck with your research. :)

I've been looking for a list like this! I'm new to rcs/nootropics and I've been wishing I had a list of them and their uses. I also don't have a lot of knowledge on how different things affect the brain and it can be a little confusing. I will definitely check out the wiki section.

I like information just as much as the next guy, but this is the sort of thing that would require a lot of time and effort. We definitely won't stop you from doing so, but I think that what would ultimately be more beneficial to both yourself and others, is just figuring out what exactly it is you want to take and then researching the shit out of it, as opposed to defining hundreds of thousands of potential chemicals in a vague manner.