• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

15 bags to 1 withdrawal question

Secret1234

Greenlighter
For the last few months i have been doing 15 bags a day just to feel normal. I woke this week decided i was done. That day i did 3 next day 2 than broke 1 bag down for 2 days. Ive been sick since the first day when did my withdrawls actually start?

The day i jumped down to 3 i was feelong like i couldnt vet my own water or out of bed

Yeah. You jumped down a lot with no taper. You’re going to experience WD from that.

Not as bad as if you had jumped 15 to 0, but your opioid receptors are not getting what they’re used to getting. So you’re gonna get dopesick.

I mean if you’re trying to align yourself to the opiate WD timeline (which is in of itself an inexact science) I would start your count the day you stopped using completely.

So i'm stuck in hell that i created for several more days? Perfect.... Sarcasm i thought i was at the 6 day point because it felt bad and was starting to ease up a little

I mean if you’re already feeling the symptoms let up, then don’t let a count of days discourage you. Every WD is different. You did a rapid short taper, then a longer slower taper, so you’re farther along than you may think.

I wouldn’t get so wrapped up in determining what is “day 1” but would instead focus on the progress you’re making.

Good luck!!

^ this.

I would say that if the small doses you took didn't hold you, or keep WDs at bay, they probably aren't worth counting - but as above, every kick is different, and every body etc etc

Thank you all. Its very scary how quick it happens. Im a professional woman with a family and beautiful home and morning just sick. Good luck all!

Wishing you all the best. It's not fun, but you will get through this <3

Thank you all. Its very scary how quick it happens. Im a professional woman with a family and beautiful home and morning just sick. Good luck all!

I know how that feels. I’m also a “professional” man (at least I have a corporate job, I still feel like a child most times lol) with a family, home, etc...

I went through WD’s all by myself, at work, etc...

Unfortunately it didn’t stick and I’m still using (just not daily) but you can go through WD. It can be done. These forums are full of tips on how to make it easier on you. But it sounds like you might already be near the end. The end of the physical part, at least.

It's been said before, but have you considered getting Kratom? It can help tremendously! I highly recommend it. Good luck.

May i politely enquire as to how kratom helps with wd symptoms if thats what you referring too?^^

Kratom works on opioid receptors. That makes you feel less sick. Its pretty easy.

Since it was already brought up (I try to avoid evangelizing kratom in multiple threads) kratom was single-handedly the piece of the withdrawal kit that helped me kick the first time.

I second the notion :)

Shartito is so right. I think you would benefit from using kratom to help alleviate some of the WD symptoms. Saves me every time.