• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

LSD + Various - Retrospective - Psychedelic prophecy?

Psychedstoner

Bluelighter
Apologies if I'm posting this in the wrong place but this.. "Phenomenon" has happened to me enough times now that I feel like I should talk about it. I consider myself a bit of pychonaut, however about every 7th trip (i think exactly every 7th trip oddly enough), I have a trip I can't exactly handle. Just utterly mind melting and it doesn't matter if it's 1g of shrooms or 800ug of lsd, the seventh trip is always too much for me. The only exception that comes to mind is the first time it happened which I'm prerty sure was my third trip ever which was two tabs of pretty damn potent cid. Well fourth if you count the time I tried shrooms in high school. Well anyways on to trying to describe this crazy shit.

The first time it happened I was at my (ex)friends bachelor party. Everything was normal enough, I was sitting in a rocking chair staring at some trippy art on the wall, when all the sudden a dog burst through the doggy door directly under the art work and scared the shit out of me. Simultaneously I floated out of my body and had a bird eye view of the room and then boom, I saw nothing. I was nowhere it wasn't exactly pitch black but it's hard to describe where I was. Then I saw myself chilling at a different friends house smoking weed with my bud, his brother, and this super hot girl hanging On to my arm. It took me a while to realize I knew who the girl was from social media. She was a pretty popular highschool senior from the town about 15 minutes from my town (I was one year removed from high school at the time). I'll jut call her KE. I had this knowledge that we were deeply in love and the two friends (who weren't very important friends at the time) were my best friends And it seemed like we were about year into the future from the current time we were just laughing and smoking and talking about test-tube monkies and the CIA. It seemed like I was matching this scene for a very long time.

Then all the sudden I'm back at the party in birds eye view and then zoom back into my body. Then it gets weirder. I'm siting in the chair in shock and then jump and yell. Everyone's staring at me and asking if I'm okay. That's when I noticed I was sober. Like stone cold sober. Well beyond sober like I felt incredibly sharp and just this amazing feeling of tranquility. No visuals at all. I quickly start rambling about what I saw and the importance of the number 7 and the seven items of importance: a pen, earbuds, playing cards, a cigarette, a pipe, the bible, and one more item that escapes my memory At the time. My friends are quite convened and I tell them in not high anymore even though I'm about 3.5 hours into my trip. That's when my best friend At the time B says "no bro, your tripping shit" and as he says that his face just melts and I loose the feeling of peace and it's replaced with anxiety. Sorry for so much detail i won't go into the other trips as much because they follow the same outline with different visions. There's 6 friends there and all but S and C tell me I'm crazy and tell me to calm down. S said he knew something was up as soon as the dog entered the room. C Said I was just having a flashback memory eventually but tried To understand at first. By the end of the night the event was slowly removed from my memory except the number 7, I felt like I needed to remember that.

Months go by and I'm too scared to touch psychedelics until I eventually start tripping again and the event is lost to time. Then, I took my 10th acid trip about a year later, 7 trips later. Didn't think much of it I just took a tab While I was dog sitting for my uncle. I invite my friends B and W over before I start tripping yet said they'd be over in about 3-4 hours. I have another episode but this time it was less intense an didn't last long. All I saw was me laying on the ground bleeding, B looking angry and hostile and W trying to retrain him. I came back and got really panicked cause it was so weird. about 10 minutes later B and W show up. I tell them what happened and I tell B that one day he's going to knock me out cold in my own house. We just laugh it off and they suggest I don't take psychs anymore cause weird shit happens to my brain. I had a pleasnt rest of the trip and ended up playing cards with my buds.

(I'ma try to speed this up) next 7th trip: at W's house we've become really good friends over the months. We're talking about how I've had visions in acid and the girl, K, I saw and how he saw her at a store yesterday. We talk about how hot she is and then boom. I float into a vision of me and K at a bonfire and we kiss. I'm aware that it's our first ever kiss and I'm jut asking her how drunk she is cause she's so out of my leauge. She tells me I'm the most mature and smartest guy she's ever met etc etc (to be fair she just graduated high school). I come to in Ws room as he's hanging me a bong. I just tell i zoned out and nothing about what I saw. First prophecy: I go to a bonfire party where I only know two people and there's about 30 people there. Guess who's there? That's right, K shows up. God I think I'm in love. It just so happens I tell a joke loud enough for her to hear unintentionally and later that night she tells me I'm funny. I tell her she's beautiful. She just says thanks, and maybe she'd think I was cute too if she didn't have a boyfriend. Anyway the night goes on its about two am and it's down to about 6-8 people there and K's one of them. I spark a blunt and past it around about 4 of us and I asked her if she wanted to hit it. She said she's tired weed before and didn't like it. I said maybe you went in good company and on the second rotation she takes a hit. She gets anxious for minute and then giggly and then anxious and asked me if she's okay and I told her yeah and she asks if I'll comfort her. I put my arm around her and we just watch the sky. That's when my friend, the last person Besides us leaves. We see a shooting star and it litterally triggered me to remember the vison of us kissing an my heart starts pounding. She says make a wish and I said I wish you'd kiss me and she does. I'm trying not to freak out cause this is insane to me. Tats hen we exchange phone number and put the fire out, kiss again, then Leave.

We casually text for a few days. She tells me she told we bf she kissed me and yet broke up. We eventually start dating. Now I really liked this girl and didn't want her to know I was a drug addict so I only ever smoke weed and drank in front of her. (Sorry way too much detail on that part, I guess I just love talking about her). So anyway I take acid behind her back many times and eventually I have another vision. I saw her fucking some guy we'll just call him T, there was a bible on the night stand by te be I remember very well. T apparently is deeply religious. I went to high school with him and we used to smoke at lunch break together, we weren't exactly friends though. I was freaking out when I came too and just tried to decide what I was going to do. I was tripping by myself so I called my friend C and he said that's not real and not to worry about it and to please stop doing lsd before something bad happens. I listen to him about K cheating but not about acid. I go on to trip many times and one time K caught me and I confessed I take acid on occasion. She was furious I hid it from her and we breifly break up. I was so in love with this girl, so I start hitting the drugs hard. Tried H and ice in the couple weeks were Apart and tripped maybe twice and rolled on Molly. She calls me and tells me she misses me and she wants to work on getting back I get her if I work on not using except weed. I agree and we set up a date two days from then.

In those two days (T the guy she fucked in my vision, sells weed and bars or did idk what he does now). Anyway, my cousin buys weed from him and calls me and says K was at his house and they seems really flirty. My heart shattered and I got high af on ice and got my cousin to "buy bars" from him. We show up at his house and I'm furious. His roommate lets us in and we go to his room. There's T and K. And my heart shatters. I ask if there a thing, and they simultaneously answered. K said no, T said yes. He looked distraught. He asked what she's talking Bout and who I am and why I'm in his house. I said I'm her boyfriend, she says I'm her ex, my cousin calls her a cunt. I walk up to her and say why a sage says what are you on omg. I turn to T and say did you know about me and he said he thought we were just friends. I said, "lucky you, I won't break anything" and then screamed asking if theye fucked yet. K says no but the look on T's face says otherwise. I said how was it? And he responds with "dude I didn't know I'm so sorry" I deck him in the face, he falls I hit him again in the chin and then kick him. K yells to stop and (being high on meth) I say your lucky I don't hit you bitch. So anyway long story short his roommate tried to fight me and said I don't have beef with you and walked out. I don't see K for quite some time or talk to her but I'm still in love with her.

I drop acid again, have a vision that Ks pregnant with my child and I go to jail. I go on with the trip trying not to freak out. About a year goes by and I'm bad on drugs, I miss her all the time, I got a small ice problem, and a big bar problem. I run into her at a party and I'm with this random girl Ive been hooking up with and she's with her girlfriends. She tells me she knows how I felt now and I was high on meth and feelingless and said not quite but at least you have an idea. I miss her and I love her but I wont consider going back to her because of pride and she tells me she fucked up and wants me back. I told her I'd call we later and me and the other girl leave the party cAuse she's super uncomfortable. I hatch this diabolical plan and regret it to this day. I tell her I want her back, we start dating, we hook up a few times, I get off ice but bars are still a big issue. Anyway, were together AgAin and I'm planning on "getting even". I hook up with this girl she hates with a passion and while me and K are together. I tell te girl after we hook up that that was a one time thing and a "mistake" because I have a girlfriend. She says I'm an asshole and she's going to tell K. I pretend to beg her not to,to no avail. She tells K and she's furious and depressed. I tell K I had been doing meth and bars a lot and I regret my actions especially meth and cheating on her. She says she'll never forgive me and ion not see we or about a week. I feel like "guilty" but numb. I decide I'm going to drop acid to make myself feel.

I take a tab and about three hours in I barely feel it so I take two more tabs. About 5 minutes after I reside the first tAb hits me like a train and I know I'm in trouble. I'm just smoking weed and missing K as feeling bad. I send her a long text about how I'm sorry. She tells me I'm apiece of shit but tat were getting back together and I don't have too much of a choice. I say why don't I have a choice And she says she's pregnant. I remember my vision and freak out bad. I call w and b and ask them to come tripsit me. The other tabs have stacked on by the time they arrive, I'm scarred out of my mind and I run and hug B crying about how I ruined my life. And how next I'm goi to to jail. He tells me I'm an idiot aNd he's really aggressive for no reason. W tried to calm him down and he syd he's trying to quit smoking and hasn't had nicotine in 3 days and I'm pissing him off. I get in his face and say something like "oh I'm sorry you're angry B, but at least you're life's not ruined you asshole!" And he gets real mad about how I'll be fine because my parents have money and shit which really makes me mad because they don't give me much money I work full time. And I said fuck you B, to which he responds by punching me in the face and knocks me out cold or at least makes me see black for a while. He. I come too W is holding him and yelling At him that I'm tripping g Nd you cant do shit like that. I get up and I'm bleeding a lot am I tell him to leave and ask W to stay. Problem is W drove them both so B say e has to leave too dumbass which pisses me of enough to I swing I swing three times and connected once. and he knocked my ass out again.

When I came back this time there's a lot of blood and W said he called an ambulance because I was out for so long. Cops show up before the ambulance and really convoluted story short I thought the cop was te or that knocked me out cause B was nowhere to be seen and he was putting me in handcuffs because I was swinging fists at the air and just freaking out. Then I remember the vision. B knocked me out and now I'm going to jail. So I take off running. The cop chases me down a hill and all I heard was last chance to stop. And I get tazzed but I keep goi g. Tazzed again and I tumble down the hill. The cops on top of me saying I'm bro Detained for criminal mischief and I throw an elbow to his chin and take off running. I get taxed once, and I lock up and scream curses. I'm taxzed again and I black out. I wake up to the cop picki me up and emts running to me. I feel threatened and stompe on te cops toes and tried to run and I get taxed one more time. That does it for me. I can't take any more I'm pretty sure I'm going to die. And I'm okay with that because I was in agonizing pain and psychedelic hell all at once. I give up and let go and believe that I died. I had weird vivid dreams am I remember thinking oh sweet you get dream while your dead. I dream about my uncle who's a lawyer cursing the cops telling him he's sueig for brutality unless he drops te assaying an officer charge. I dream about K saying she's glad I'm alive. I dream about my mom crying. I dream about people working/ stabbing me.

I wake up and later find out I was just listening to what was going on in the room. I'm handcuffed To a gurney and told I'm in the intensive care unit and I've been there for almost 18 hours. I'm in there fr two days longer and we. I finally get visitors I see K and we decide we'll stay to get we for the baby and beause were in love and a near death experience makes you forgiving. I see my family tell them I'm sorry and tell them I need help with my drug problem. I get out and quickly go to court. I get sentenced 3 months. I serve two and serve one in rehab. My first month in jail K has a miscarriage which is devastating but relieving at the same time. I get clean and stay clean for about 4 months. I start doing acid again. Have another vision: I'm yelling at My friend S, you're not S! Hi are you? And he said get a piece of paper you'll want to write this down. I wrote on the paper "I don't know or dont remember the question; but the answer is God, and the answer is good." An then S says good job and I ask again who he is and that he's not S and he just laughs and then he's S again and he asks what's going on and what we're doing. I tell him that he just got possessed or something and e said he can't remember what we talked about but he knows that it was "good. Really good -like the right thing" and that's when snapped out of it instead of floating back into my body, which was new.

I really really freK out because I forgot I ha ever had any visions ever in jail and rehab and for like 1 mi ute I could remember every single one and that they're litterally coming true and I was so scared and the. I started to forget about and I started thinking naw my minds been playing tricks on me the whole time. And I continued bievi g that it's all coincidence And acids just This insane drug. Well tonight I'm on Molly and I was doing nitrous (whip it's) and then I remembered everything crystal clear for the duration of the nitrous and a little after. I started making notes while doing Double nags and holding my breath. Then I came and posted this story while I'm rolling instead of dancing with my friends because I feel like something g insane is happening. Idk what it is but someone (in my current but constantly changing opinion, God) wants me to know something. I mean i don't think I'm profit or anyti I just recently became spiritual And a believer of God in the last couple months.

So this is the best place I could think of to place my notes because I know when I come down i forget everything that happened. Side notes and newly remembered material: one of my vision trips was on al-lad not lad and this one was on Molly. Also, I forgot toe toon my acid flashback which I did t think was real until I was chilling at Ws house with S and K and we were smoking out of the bong and talking about the Cia and W said "you know what's fucked up, test tube monkies" and I just got insane visuals and lad like déjà vu. now granted I was smoking weed and I know that can trigger like hppd like symptoms but all up under think was holy shit my first vision. Also I understand that this all sounds insane and I do t really expect many people to believe it but if it make it any more believable; the visions aren't ever exactly accurate, I some of them haven't or maybe won't happen, and only two of my friends beside K believe me even though they witnessed it first hand. S is a firm believer and wants to help anyway he can, I told him about him talking to me not in his voice and he said "holy shit I cant wait you need to come hang more so it'll happen" but I dont want to force this thing to unfold. And C thinks I'm crazy but he believes I actauy see that shit and I make. A self fufilling prophecy happen. Problem there is I don't ever Remember having the visions much after they happen until they happen in real life and I have insane déjà vu. So anyways I guess to make this into a question if anyone's bothered reading is: HAS ANYONE EVER SEEN THE FUTURE ON PSYCHEDLICS AND IT ACTUALLY HAPPEN WITH LIKE 95% ACCURACY?

if so I'd love to talk about it with you. And in case anyone cares an update in the story is; me and K are still in love but our relationship is on and off and super rocky, she's still out of my league physically, but we just click well, and we've had another pregnancy scare. (i don't want to be to dad till I'm like 30). W is no longer my friend, for reasons that might be considered slander if i posted, well actually I'm not using his name so: while I was in jail,he tried to fuck K. And when I say tried like stalker tried to get with her and one night he was dd for our friend while I was in rehab, and they all crashe at te trap house, and K woke up to him over her rubbing he legs. Broke my heart when I heard the news, he was my best friend. B hasn't been my friend since he knocked me out, however we ran into each other at Walmart And he sincerely appogized. C, is my best friend in the world an really always has been. He just came out of the closet as well which I would have never saw coming but it's cool having a gay best friend honestly he always keeps me looking in style lol, and he's concerned about my drug use while no one else is. S and I are cool we dont see each other much tho cause he lives with W. Who am I forgetting? Hmm I guess that's it. Oh yeah that guy T if you care is on probation with me and he's kinda like my bitch. He's always asking me if okay and apologizing and telling me how it doesnt bother him that I beat him up cause he woulda tried to do te same to him in my situation and he randomly handed me $20 about a month ago and said "word around the po office is you were $20 short on this months Payment, it's yours. You're a good man I respect you" so idk what's up with that guy he's weird but I'll take $20. And uh yeah, I've been out of rehab like 6 months, had 3 months sober, started drinking occasionally, smoked once, poppe a few bars once, did some opiates, and I'm currently in Molly. and trip every once in a while too. Well anyways I hope you enjoy my story, I hope you can believe it, I honestly just needed a place to store notes but figured I'd see if anyone has any insight. And if you read this whole thing congrats it took me like half my roll to write but I enjoyed it. Peace bluelight.

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_lsd
substancecode_lysergamides
explevel_experienced
explevel_retrospective
exptype_positive
exptype_spiritual
exptype_lifechanging
exptype_difficult
roacode_sublingual

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy shit man, ever heard of paragraphs? I love to read, but I can't read this all. If you can, can you put some paragraphs in there? Thanks for sharing, I don't mean to discourage you, but no one is going to read this whole thing without some spaces in there.

It's not about the length, I love long reports, I wrote a report about my ibogaine flood dose that was too long to fit in 1 post... in fact I had to split it into 4 posts, it was 50 Microsoft Word pages long. :) It's just about being hard to follow without some space in there to separate parts of the story and give the eyes a break.

Just. couldn't. even. lol

Sorry dude...what Xorkoth said, no way of reading that.

I read every word lol. It was really interesting.

Im not a pyschonaut-only tripped a few times-but love reading trip reports. I read your Ibogaine flood dose report Xorkoth. Really amazing. So glad it freed you from pst.

Psychedstoner- I believe you. I think there are individuals w the ability to see the future. Your story is very interesting. Hope you come back to update.

Hey thanks man, I appreciate it. :)

I think I'll read this fully and put in some paragraph breaks, gotta admit I didn't read it all, it's really daunting with huge walls of text, I have to highlight a couple of lines so there's a contrast or it's hard to tell where to to for a new line.

Wow man, that was really something. Where do I begin? First of all, that's crazy, I've had some weird coincidences with psychedelics for sure. The most crazy thing that's happened to me I can think of is when, on MXE, I somehow just suddenly knew how to solder things, it was really weird. I was talking about it with my friend who does know about it and we were talking about it with familiarity. But I've never once in my life attempted to learn about or even really think about soldering. It was pretty weird. Not as weird as what you describe though.

I will say that as it went on it was very evident that you were increasingly intoxicated in some manner. It was kinda funny but also, man, you should probably chill out. I've been tripping for 15 years now and I've been crazy as fuck at various times. I've tripped a LOT... I think you're doing it too much. It's possible to go too deep. Your friend told you that you were creating a self-fulfilling prophecy and I think that is at least partially true, even just from your own retelling of it, which will of course be from your own subjective experience from the events that happened. Just saying... try to remain really aware of yourself. You're doing a lot of drugs, the possibility for delusion is quite real. Even if you've experienced moments of seeing the future, it doesn't mean you're not making it into something more than it is. Take care of yourself man, meth is destroying my oldest friend right now, that is not a good thing, and god damn does it exacerbate existing issues.

To be honest I'm really impressed that you could sit down and produce this while doing doing double nangs. Congrats, I'm glad you did it. :)