• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

How long can you keep DMT / Changa / Harmaline ? (+ how to keep it)

Feuer im Süden

Greenlighter
Hi there!

How long can you keep individually

- DMT Crystals

- Harmaline Extract

- Changa Blend

until you have to throw it away ?

And how do you conserve it generally to make it last like this ?

Thanks!

If you're storing it in a container that's shielded from light, air, and moisture, it should last for years, if not decades.

A lot of people prefer to keep their tryptamines in the freezer, although you run the risk of them absorbing condensation water if you open the bag/vial while they're still cold... so unless you live in the Amazon, you might as well store them at room temperatures.

Ok great, but does this apply to all of those substances ?

I mean, a lot of stuff is varying greatly in terms of stability, so is there ANY difference between them, making either Changa better to keep - or just creating the Changa when you want to and keep the plain ressources for most of the Time ?

Ok and another Question:

As Caapi and Harmala are 100% legal, I may ask if it's a good Idea to buy them from Ebay?

There are some Vendors and they don't even sell for a high price, so do you Guys have a good experience made with those ?

Or would you recommend to buy them elsewhere. Also: Would it be a bad thing if this will get tracked by anyone, that I bought there? Or won't I have to fear anything when buying these - yeah, they're legal, but on the other Hand their use is like 99% for DMT.