• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Introduction

Floorshow

Greenlighter
Hi, i'm new to this forum. 22 yrs old male from Finland who has been diagnosed with ADHD and prescribed elvanse for said condition. Interests in pharmacology, organic chemistry and psychology. Mainly using stimulants to treat ADHD, though sometimes for recreation too. Nice to meet y'all!

Hey, welcome to Bluelight. I have ADHD and it's definitely characterized by me bouncing from place to place and not being able to stay in one spot. Unfortunately when I was attempting to take Adderall, it would make me very hot and faint and I couldn't take it anymore. I wouldn't even use it recreationally prior. Hope to see you around the forum with your questions and interests.

Welcome Floorshow, You'll find BL very friendly indeed :)

I'm sorry about the ADHD, my brother is autistic and sufferers with ADHD too.

I'm a Biochemist myself with an amateur interest in pharmacology, good to meet a man/lady with common interest.

Don't be afraid to ask questions here, 99% of the time you'll get a knowledgeable reply! =D

Welcome aboard Floorshow :)

I have ADHD as well, it's a nightmare and unfortunately meds have never really helped that much. And the fiendishly recreational side to stims is certainly a double-edged sword!

Get posting and enjoy yourself!
CFC