• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Am I the only one that likes doing my drugs alone

i know back when i was shooting up i always wanted to be alone. other people killed my buzz, but with meth i had to be with someone or i would smoke till it was gone and not realize till i went to reload the bowl.

Yeah exactly I think that other people can easily kill your buzz on any drug. Back in my raving days and taking stimulants I'd come across a lot of people that would kill my buzz, either too fucked or act like a total prick whilst fucked,

Whenever I've taken coke alone I've always had to call someone just because I wanted to chat or go on xbox live and just chat to random strangers (so much fun) and it when playing a first person shooter it makes it so much fun + quicker reaction times. Ahhhh good times.

I would like to note that if anyone is reading this and is taking any substance for the first time you should definitely have someone with you. You never know what could happen (overdose etc).

I almost exclusively do all drugs alone, especially tripping. Much like you when I was younger I never thought I would literally prefer to be alone while tripping and rolling but thats how I like it. Rolling is a bit more malleable as I basically roll alone half the time but normally try to find things to do.

My normal trip, usually on LSD, consists of me taking 3-4 hits at about 10am and going about the day. I can either go downtown, to the park in my city, or walk the streets. I like it because it lasts all day so I can do a multitude of things, other then trip at night and sleep. I usually go for long walks or do something crazy like bring a bunch of nitrous and stumble about the park covertly inhaling from my backpack (did this in the streets of nyc and the subway, pretty proficient at loading the things quickly and i am to assume stealthy) but i wouldnt do that if i had someone with me. One person can easily go unnoticed, I also dress nicely and in a sense run though everything one would do for a date, cut my nails, shower, shave and trim my beard, put on decent clothes either nice casual or leaning more toward "dressy in appearance" never some tie dye or miss managed clothes. The idea is if im in nice new clothes looking all done up no one will assume im on or doing drugs. If someone sees me inhale from my back pack but i look like i have a good job/life they are more likely to assume something other then drug use, people judge by appearance first.

It also helps that acid is not debilitating and i hardly get visuals (not that i want them) for me its all a mental game. LSD makes me have clear focus, good foresight, and mental stimulation (i say its like being able to think of 3 things to say instantly rifling through them and picking the best one in under a second) ive handled cops, coworkers, my parents anyone on LSD they cant tell because if anything i am "more witty" then usual. I absolutely love lsd for that reason its like me^10 all my greatness enhanced coupled with energy and confidence. This is why i cant trip with people i have a bunch of what i call "self imposed tripping regulations" so when in i want to go downtown i look like im doing it for a date haha.

I could trip with a few people, my younger brother being one of them. He's a lot like me in the mental aspect, doesnt lose his sharpness but he gets a bit more funny. My roommate becomes a complete retard and dresses like a hippy so i avoid that whenever possible. I dont mind if he enjoys it but your only as strong as your weakest link and if he cant compose himself around police, which he struggles with sober, then he cant trip with me.

I am also not to social so it makes sense that i wouldnt want to "waste" my trip being around people.

What you mentioned about coke makes me want adderall again 8o
Adderall and video games will always be fun for me

I almost exclusively do all drugs alone, especially tripping. Much like you when I was younger I never thought I would literally prefer to be alone while tripping and rolling but thats how I like it. Rolling is a bit more malleable as I basically roll alone half the time but normally try to find things to do.

My normal trip, usually on LSD, consists of me taking 3-4 hits at about 10am and going about the day. I can either go downtown, to the park in my city, or walk the streets. I like it because it lasts all day so I can do a multitude of things, other then trip at night and sleep. I usually go for long walks or do something crazy like bring a bunch of nitrous and stumble about the park covertly inhaling from my backpack (did this in the streets of nyc and the subway, pretty proficient at loading the things quickly and i am to assume stealthy) but i wouldnt do that if i had someone with me. One person can easily go unnoticed, I also dress nicely and in a sense run though everything one would do for a date, cut my nails, shower, shave and trim my beard, put on decent clothes either nice casual or leaning more toward "dressy in appearance" never some tie dye or miss managed clothes. The idea is if im in nice new clothes looking all done up no one will assume im on or doing drugs. If someone sees me inhale from my back pack but i look like i have a good job/life they are more likely to assume something other then drug use, people judge by appearance first.

It also helps that acid is not debilitating and i hardly get visuals (not that i want them) for me its all a mental game. LSD makes me have clear focus, good foresight, and mental stimulation (i say its like being able to think of 3 things to say instantly rifling through them and picking the best one in under a second) ive handled cops, coworkers, my parents anyone on LSD they cant tell because if anything i am "more witty" then usual. I absolutely love lsd for that reason its like me^10 all my greatness enhanced coupled with energy and confidence. This is why i cant trip with people i have a bunch of what i call "self imposed tripping regulations" so when in i want to go downtown i look like im doing it for a date haha.

I could trip with a few people, my younger brother being one of them. He's a lot like me in the mental aspect, doesnt lose his sharpness but he gets a bit more funny. My roommate becomes a complete retard and dresses like a hippy so i avoid that whenever possible. I dont mind if he enjoys it but your only as strong as your weakest link and if he cant compose himself around police, which he struggles with sober, then he cant trip with me.

I am also not to social so it makes sense that i wouldnt want to "waste" my trip being around people.

Very smart if you want to trip outside of your home (I prefer to trip alone in my flat) put some perfect music on maybe put on a nature documentary, roll around the floor, need to pee... head towards the toilet and forget why I was walking the toilet (lol).

I don't think I'd feel comfortable tripping alone walking around the streets to be honest but that's just me (social anxiety).

But seriously... what LSD are you taking i you're not getting major visuals? Do you take low dose? I usually hit around 160ug and visuals are intense (not going in to details because you can't really describe LSD).

But seriously... what LSD are you taking i you're not getting major visuals? Do you take low dose? I usually hit around 160ug and visuals are intense (not going in to details because you can't really describe LSD).

I have been doing L for 10 years now, my younger doses were 5 hits (any blotter its never too much) but recently its 3-4. People say "this is the best" "what do you mean you dont get visuals" but they seem visually distracting. I think part of the thing is i dont focus on outward experience but rather inward, visuals are perceptive and you only see them if you perceive them. I have often wondered if i can just see through them or something. Strongest candy flip was 5 hits and 320mg of molly (i get sheets of L usually so its never really random and my molly is tested also bought in bulk for myself) but could still manage my phone and NYC subway systems fine.

I dont want visuals seems way to distracting and debilitating, i mean how do you go on adventures in public if you cant see? My guess is this is why my roommate doesnt like going out in public he is too debilitated by visual distortions to feel safe in public. The more challenging the experience the better. My roommate cant understand why i dont get visuals but like i said i dont want them for any substance really, the beauty of my clear thought is way better then any visual distraction :)

I have been doing L for 10 years now, my younger doses were 5 hits (any blotter its never too much) but recently its 3-4. People say "this is the best" "what do you mean you dont get visuals" but they seem visually distracting. I think part of the thing is i dont focus on outward experience but rather inward, visuals are perceptive and you only see them if you perceive them. I have often wondered if i can just see through them or something. Strongest candy flip was 5 hits and 320mg of molly (i get sheets of L usually so its never really random and my molly is tested also bought in bulk for myself) but could still manage my phone and NYC subway systems fine.

I dont want visuals seems way to distracting and debilitating, i mean how do you go on adventures in public if you cant see? My guess is this is why my roommate doesnt like going out in public he is too debilitated by visual distortions to feel safe in public. The more challenging the experience the better. My roommate cant understand why i dont get visuals but like i said i dont want them for any substance really, the beauty of my clear thought is way better then any visual distraction :)

I completely understand what you mean but Lsd is always unique to everyone. I personally love the visuals but also the ability to explore my mind in ways I couldnt without it.

I can't stand doing my ritual alone. When I'm doing Addie's or Dex while ripping apart my learning and creativity for Adobe Premiere , PS and After effects, well then Hell yeah but when I want total bliss during Oxy fest's then I love to have tonnes of friends and new meets with people that can exchange wicked great positive energy with. If a few are having a few drinks or some lighter fare, my Spidey sense goes tingling and I know they're not enjoying the same Chem's and might not want to ask or approach. To which I always help out with. I'm real down to earth, and very generous with my Oxy's and when It's time to roll, I dont want anyone with compromised or missing Oxy NRG =D

I was always scared of doing drugs alone before I tried opiates, but after doing so I definitely prefer to be alone (with the exception of smoking trees). I like the aspect of being able to explore your mind and just doing boring shit (which I feel bad for doing when with people). Even when I get some blow I tend not to call people or anything cause I like just chilling at home.

I love tripping alone too, but when i trip alone i generally find stuff i don't like that I'm doing and changing my ways or getting really deep in thought on a lot of subjects which I find productive and fun.

I like to smoke weed both with and without other people.

Crack I like to smoke alone. I fiend more if other people are around. And tonight I went 47 minutes between hits which I wouldn't be able to do with people around. I time myself so I I usually wait about 1/2 hour between hits.

I don't mind doing lines with a friend.

I usually prefer to use alone. Though certain drugs can also be fun in social situations.

Often, for me anyway, it depends on the drug.

Most drugs I love to use alone, I just feel like I get more effects and that I'm not taking them because of peer pressure. I'm not an introvert by the way, just like drugs by myself.

Mandy (mdma, whatever you want to call it) can be fun by yourself or with others but I find it is much more fun with others whereas codeine or morphine I find much nicer to do by myself but that brings BIG RISKS with regards to addiction.

Addiction can form much more easily when you consistently use drugs alone, especially addictive ones (well nnawwww). But in all seriousness, stay safe and don't form habits.

Really depends on the situation. If I'm going to a festival I prefer to have a small group of friends around. Bust in most other situations I like going into my own zone with my music (I make beats, so I'm kinda nerdy about audio production). But over the last year and a half, I've done all my drugs alone because I ended up in a very isolated situation to a couple stints in the psychiatric hospital. So after all this alone time, I feel the desire to have some kind of social life again.

Generally though, my biggest desire has been to take drugs (particularly psychedelics), with a significant other. If I am sharing an altered experience with someone I usually gravitate towards wanting intimacy, rather than a superficial experience.

Drugs to do alone

Dilaudid
Morphine
Fentanyl
Actiq
Heroin
OxyContin
Hydrocodone
Poppy Seed Tea
Kratom
Cannabis
LSD
2c-i
2c-b
Diethyl Ether
Nutmeg
DPH
DXM
Alcohol
Nicotine
Caffeine
Cocaine
Crack
Methamphetamine
Adderal
Ritalin
Xanax
Secobarbital
Phenobarbital
Lean
Tussionex
Nitrous Oxide
Phenibut
Ativan
Ketamine
Vicodin
Ambien
U4770
Tramadol
MDMA
Amobarbital
Amytal
Methadone
Butalbital
Clonazepam
Clonidine
Codeine
Concerta
Darvon
Shrooms
Meperidine
Desoxyn
Dextroamphetamine
Amphetamine
Dextropropoxyphene
Diazepam
Duodin
Ecstasy
Salvia
Fioricet
Rohypnol
GHB
Triazolam
Laudanum
Levacetylmethadol
Librium
Mescaline
Methaqualone
Opium
PCP
Pentobarbital
Peyote
Quaalude
Soma
Sublimaze
Zolpidem
Subutex
Tramal
Valium
Nembutal
Tuinal
DMT
Miltown
Placidyl
Lyrica
Etizolam
Kava
Valerian Root

*LOLz but anyways...

I like to do all drugs by myself or sometimes with a tripsitter for the heavier stuff, just two days ago I had one for my first IP-LSD experience: my mother! :D No kidding she's as experienced as me when it comes to Psychedelics but isn't very keen on my meth abuse lol... ;) :p

-- Peace o/

Love doing drugs with females. The sexual conversation the get started are priceless. If both parties get horny the it that much morw fun. No telling what can ha2 next.

I was going to say the same, or any opiate for that matter.