• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Am I the only one that likes doing my drugs alone

I LOVED doing drugs by myself, its the only way i wanted to do them. When i took my Hydrocodone/Heroin, i simply wanted to lay down and relax. Maybe watch some Netflix or play some video games and eventually fall asleep.

I've been informed that a lot of drugs I like make me an uninhibited sociopath, so I tend to use by myself now. I mostly did before, but now it's basically a requirement. It's working out pretty well as nobody really knows what I'm up to anymore :)

Pretty sure meth is aphrodisiac all on it's own ;)

I would love company to get high, but I'm into harder stuff than my friends. They pretty much though I was a monster for dropping half an e in their presence, so seems unlikely!

You are absolutely not alone my friend! I'm on 600mg DHC right now because my wife is away on a business trip. I love doing opiates alone, stims alone, benzos alone, weed alone....

I feel you there brother, once this DHC kicks in, I'm gong to grab a hip flask full of bourbon, pick up a pack of cigarettes and walk the streets of London.

Now I LOVE getting high with my wife, it's a beautiful thing - we met through BL for fuck's sake haha - but here's something about that blissful solitude of just you, your chemical and the experience.

On which note, I'm going to put my headphones in and go and smoke at the bottom of my garden.

Take it easy brother

Meeting your wife through BL? Story time? Lucky one.

I too love DHC and also doing drugs alone, although it depends on the drug and what mood I'm in. If I do MDMA alone I'll be ringing up all my mates because I'll need that social fix. But weed, opiates, benzos, amphetamine, etc I can certainly enjoy alone, the latter only if I have stuff to focus on.

I am currently doing some fine china alone. in my garage, with a pack of smokes, water, and a wax pen. my doggo doesn't count =D jammin to good tunes. thinking about this week. get it get it.

Meeting your wife through BL? Story time? Lucky one.

I too love DHC and also doing drugs alone, although it depends on the drug and what mood I'm in. If I do MDMA alone I'll be ringing up all my mates because I'll need that social fix. But weed, opiates, benzos, amphetamine, etc I can certainly enjoy alone, the latter only if I have stuff to focus on.

We met on EADD, when we were both prolific users and posters - her more than me in terms of posting, I went by ?mrcientist?, and she went, and probably still goes by Pagey, because of her love of Led Zeppelin and Jimmy Page.

I don?t actually remember what we first bonded over properly, although I once PMd her to see if she could get me heroin when I had to get a coach from London to Leicester and couldn?t do a CWE on two packs of Paramol (facepalm).

But we did start chatting eventually, and fell in love almost immediately. I was certainly in love with her within 3 all-night Ethylphenidate and Etizolam fuelled Gmail video chats.

Now I can?t speak for her, but I?m pretty sure she felt the same, because after we met in October 2013, we were engaged in December 2013 after being an ?official? couple for about 9 weeks ? But when something?s right - it certainly is fucking right - we?ve been married for over 3 years now, and although there have been some scary ?bluelight-friendly/things that those who frequent this forum would understand?, we?re both alive, both healthy, and both successful.

To anyone feeling low in this thread... honestly, anything can happen. I was at my lowest when I found Pagey. And now I?ve reached heights with her I never thought possible before.

So believe in yourself, and love yourself.

I love you M.

Mrcientist

We met on EADD, when we were both prolific users and posters - her more than me in terms of posting, I went by ?mrcientist?, and she went, and probably still goes by Pagey, because of her love of Led Zeppelin and Jimmy Page.

I don?t actually remember what we first bonded over properly, although I once PMd her to see if she could get me heroin when I had to get a coach from London to Leicester and couldn?t do a CWE on two packs of Paramol (facepalm).

But we did start chatting eventually, and fell in love almost immediately. I was certainly in love with her within 3 all-night Ethylphenidate and Etizolam fuelled Gmail video chats.

Now I can?t speak for her, but I?m pretty sure she felt the same, because after we met in October 2013, we were engaged in December 2013 after being an ?official? couple for about 9 weeks �� But when something?s right - it certainly is fucking right - we?ve been married for over 3 years now, and although there have been some scary ?bluelight-friendly/things that those who frequent this forum would understand?, we?re both alive, both healthy, and both successful.

To anyone feeling low in this thread... honestly, anything can happen. I was at my lowest when I found Pagey. And now I?ve reached heights with her I never thought possible before.

So believe in yourself, and love yourself.

I love you M.

Mrcientist

Mrcientist! Why the name change man?

That's a beautiful story and glad to hear you two are still going strong.

Love to both you and Pagey <3

Fubz

I didn't read the whole thread but as the topic states "do you like doing your drugs alone" and the short answer is yes.

Most of my mates don't like doing downers like i do and prefer uppers.

so most of my time I'm spending my time doiong drugs alone except for my girl who just loves benzos and the such, the other day i gave her 15mg flurazepam + 3mg Bromazepam for insuffluating. i can tell you she was out in 10 min and for me it took another 30min odd to passout. But overall awesome exp for both of us
:D Happy Days

I like spending time alone, and i prefer uppers.

Sounds weird, but i play video games, masturbate and go on forums and that's all i really need tbh.

I almost exclusively do drugs alone. It's both a choice and for lack of drug using friends. I have a small apartment too so I hate having people over.

Being alone allows so much more control over your set and setting anyways. More people means more substance consumed too.

I consider drug time my alone time. I can hang out with people when I'm more sober.

Im no heroin user, but i highly relate to OP. Non of my friends, well people i know like anything but weed really or speed ( i hate amphetamines), i like my opiates and benzos too. So im on my own but the drugs alone are company plus i do online gaming so i chat online which is more company i guess.

I hate people, so love doing drugs on my own - unless it's with the wife so we can have rampant rumpy pumpy...

Weekly .4G shots of meth. Alone because i haven't located a female who wants me humping (no erection) on her for 12-14 hours, sweating profusely, while she tweaks my nipples.
Believe me, I've looked!

If you broaden your horizons to include guys, you'd find someone to "pool noodle" sword-fight pretty quickly, I bet... ლ(ᵔツᵔლ)

I love doing drugs alone as well, especially opiates. They?re the perfect drug for those who are solitary by nature. Also agree with you on the xans. I do the same shit and take em to sleep a couple days away if I?m that bored or not feeling life at the moment. Haha.

Nowadays I pretty much exclusively do drugs alone. Whenever I do drugs with other people it just feels trickier. Something seems to always go wrong and I have to worry about dealing with something. When I’m alone. I choose a time when I know I can just isolate myself with no responsibilities and face no issues. It’s much easier and leads to a more enjoyable time tbh.

I do my drugs alone most of the time! I feel like I can appreciate the effects more that way and plus I don't have many friends who enjoy drugs. I still spam talk to my friends on Facebook when high though lol and sex is great on certain drugs so there's that too.