• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Am I the only one that likes doing my drugs alone

I do drugs alone as in I will be the only one high at home but the people I live with are cool with me having a glass jar with speed, or bags of MDMA or Ketamine, scoop, mirror and straw on the living room table, right next to the mg scale that we all use daily as they smoke weed.
And they do sometimes like once every month or two take some MDMA or LSD or Ketamine or whatever... but not nearly as often as me.
I don't really like to take drugs at the same time as other people unless it's really REALLY close people.
I want to dose when I feel like not when it's OK for everybody.
And I don't mind doing drugs in front of strangers if I am at a rave.
Basically I just like to be free to take (or not to take) some substance based on me alone, no peer pressure/social convention crap.
The only thing I do alone is K-Holing as any interaction is obviously impossible.

I prefer getting high alone, especialy when tripping because im not able to even say a word most of the time. I mostly smoke weed and not as much as i would like because im pretty much broke. Im really bad at socializing after smoking weed, i just prefer to listen to music or think about my stuff so I tend to stare at people as if i was crazy and then get paranoyed. As well in my social setting i cant really even talk about drugs without people even getting all prejudistic so i try to keep it secret. So yes i prefer to get high by myself because it saves me a lot of problems and i enjoy it much more. Sometimes i do go to raves and thats great because people dont really care what you do and ther i can relax and just do whatever i want. But most of the times i do mostly weed and mostly by myself or with one or twoo friends.

I've always enjoyed taking any drugs alone, even alcohol, as I don't like to hang with people even while sober.

I used to like to drink alone, I would just chill out in comfy clothes make a good meal watch some tv .

But the oxy I mostly started taking it so I would be in a good social mood at work , upbeat friendly energetic. Just sucks now because when I dont have any people always comment , oh whats wrong with you , you are not your normal happy self .

Never tried psychedelics alone but I think it would prob be awesome. Because the times I bugged out on mushrooms or acid was because I felt bad energy from someone or if they were buggin out it would get me scared.

Havent done psychedelics since I was in college, I remember my dog always bugged me out as well, its like he knew and he was a Rottweiler so I got scared when he would look at me weird, scared he would attack me so I had to put him away.

I have parrots now and they can see in the ultra violet light range so they always see your aura so they would prob know when you are on something too .

Last edited:
I'm an extraverted person but I do drugs whether I'm alone or with people. I'm also an opiate addict too btw I do like solo nod sessions on occasion tho. (Who doesn't ?)

No I only do drugs alone. I get into my own introvert zone and when I'm spun people talking annoy me. I much prefer being high with my cats then with other people.

Nothing wrong with using drugs alone for the most part. if I were using opiates personally I'd prefer to have somebody around in case I OD. But otherwise there's fun to be had without anybody else around

I've done a complete 180 on this. When I was a kid I always liked using around friends. Especially on stimulants. If I was alone I would walk around town until I found somebody I knew.

In my adult life, its become more something that I like to do alone. I still like having people around, just not when I am actually taking the drugs. I usually take drugs unknown to most people like kratom, phenibut, etizolam... and I just hate having to explain what they are every fucking time somebody asks. Also, when its an unknown drug people can get judgy... an old friend of mine said my kratom use was 'sad' even though we used to smoke meth together and he smoked weed every day for ~ 12 years. Also he's on klonopin.

When I was doing shit like alpha-methyl-fentanyl and flouro-iso-butyr-fentanyl... not a chance I was telling anybody about that other than opiate addicts.

im moderately extroverted but i feel overwhelmed being around people when i do drugs. It makes it harder to focus on my high and just relax. Love company any other time but not when drugs are involved

I usually drank and took pills to pass out, and being around other people when you want oblivion is a bother. I did enjoy social drinking at some point but it just became too much trouble to be lights out when you're out in public and around other people (not to mention the issue of getting yourself home).

Not at all. I LOVE taking drugs alone (i usually use opiates). I love just sitting back watching a movie, listen to music or play some video games (playing online with other people doesn't count lol)

Im naturally introverted anyways, and id rather not have someone ruin my high because i have to sit there and talk to them about shit i dont care about. Just leave me alone and let me enjoy my high haha

I'm pretty introverted, so I like being alone.

However, if I did find a friend I trust that much I wouldn't mind trying.

No op you are not alone their are other like you out there! Including me but I pretend I'm not in case I'm judged to be a fiending outcast alas.

I think most people wether introverted or extroverted prefer to dose alone, outside of party drugs at least. I most definately prefer to dose alone, especially with opiates if i was nodding and somebody snapped me out of it trying to conversate id be pissed. The only thing I like to do with other people rather than alone is pot.

I prefer to be alone most of the time anyway. I am not socially shy or anxious but I socialize a lot at work so I'd rather be alone.

Weekly .4G shots of meth. Alone because i haven't located a female who wants me humping (no erection) on her for 12-14 hours, sweating profusely, while she tweaks my nipples.
Believe me, I've looked!

Dude, add some light BDSM and a strapon and you could make loads of money doing that on chaturbate.

But seriously, aside from doing caffeine once a week I only do psychedelics- usually in high doses. I'm stuck doing that alone because since leaving college I dont know anyone with the same interests that I trust enough to inflict their influence on my tripping brain.
I'd love for that to change though. Free mescaline for girls that I could trust with my sanity :) Free massages too ;)

I also prefer doing drugs by myself.

But only if they are my drugs, if someone else is breaking out, then I am down.

Dude, add some light BDSM and a strapon and you could make loads of money doing that on chaturbate.

But seriously, aside from doing caffeine once a week I only do psychedelics- usually in high doses. I'm stuck doing that alone because since leaving college I dont know anyone with the same interests that I trust enough to inflict their influence on my tripping brain.
I'd love for that to change though. Free mescaline for girls that I could trust with my sanity :) Free massages too ;)

Dang, you got me thinking...

lol
Got me thinking too . I don't usually do meth...but was out of state, back in SoCal. And I did some meth with an old home boy. And that shit was BOMB! Made me hornier than when I went to prome night. And that is like 30 years ago.
I think that those Mexican cartel chemists are putting some aphrodisiac molecule in the stuff. Because I have never before gotten a raging hard on from meth....ever before that.
Jesus! It's a good thing I wasn't drunk too, or I would have been on the prowl. Almost went as it was.

lol. Sounds like that might be what you are linked up with. Do the channel if you can pull in more money for dope. And maybe even a few hookers.