• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Am I the only one that likes doing my drugs alone

I love doing my drugs alone.

Though with a certain select amount of ppl, I enjoy getting high around them just as much. :)
1-2 ppl + myself max. I can handle being around more ppl, but I don't like getting fcked up then. And it's not 'true fun' as far as I'm concerned.

I believe many opie lovers
are introverted,me very much.
Always prefered 2-3real friends
as opposed to many aquaintances.
Love doing even molly alone,
esp crack i have to be alone.nothing
worse than in a room with people
all coming down.
Nodding off in bed is great,all
my drugs next to me so just have
to reach out.
I do see the danger in nodding
out alone though,since i tend
to overdo things.
I am depressions since i can
think,wonder if introverted and
tendency to depressions goes
Hand in Hand.
The wrong people can ruin my
high completely

I suppose it all depends on the substance. I can take it either way, really. When I toke up nobody seems to mind my company. When I drink it depends on the mood I'm in while I'm drunk (I can be a real bitch if I drink when I'm in a bad mood). Yet when I take opiates people seem to be a bit unnerved with how tired and pathetic I look, plus my mouth gets so dry that you can tell when I talk because of how it sounds, so people who know that its a side-effect due to opiates seem to be rather annoyed with it. Opiates aren't exactly what you would call "social drugs", so I can't say I blame them for not wanting to be around me when I'm nodding off. I enjoy my own company when I'm pinned-out anyway.

I like a good solo sesh.
I'll happily sit and bosh half a g ood ket up my nostril with a bomb of speed or mdma with the tunes blaring through the pc or my beats.
Sometimes i prefer it. Other times i get a bit bored like tonight. Started off with a couple of lines of k. Rang a couple of people to come over as i wasn't feeling the loneliness this evening. They're busy so i popped a xanax and now I'm happy as a pig in shit with a nice benzo high. Win win really for me.

Sometimes i prefer it on my own as i can trip peacefully on ket without having to be everyone's caretaker. Usually I'm too wary about others to enjoy my own buzz. Plus i like my own music. Not all of my friends enjoy the music i enjoy and i end up ruining my buzz listening to shit i hate and talking about stuff i don't wanna talk about like my friends wedding... damn i am so sick of talking about that crap.

Yet when I take opiates people seem to be a bit unnerved with how tired and pathetic I look, plus my mouth gets so dry that you can tell when I talk because of how it sounds, so people who know that its a side-effect due to opiates seem to be rather annoyed with it.

Omg! When my Mom was still alive I would smoke some weed and get the pasties and I'd sounds like I was messed up and my Mom would get all out of joint about it. Finally one day I got some water and drank some and showed her that it was just the pasties not the inability to speak! Lmmfao. Great memory! Thanks ?

Kgeisel98, right! Weed gives me cotton-mouth sometimes but with opiates its on a whole 'nother annoying level. Haha! I need to do like you did and quit being so social while I'm high. Maybe that might help. XD

I enjoy doing meth, speed, mdma, weed alone but acid I enjoy with the company of friends as I get completely fixed in my own world and bit lost from time to time. Doing drugs alone I find the majority of times better than with mates. Though atm not so much as I have done it frequently and I honestly feel all alone which is bit depression causing.

I like being the only one opied out around other people.

Having a job, wife, and kids, I’m obviously rarely alone. I treasure my alone moments because they’re so infrequent. Sucks because I truly am an introvert by nature.

But I do love popping 50mg of hydrocodone when I get to the office and riding that nice opioid wave while I get my work done alongside everyone else who doesn’t feel as good as I do.

Yeah, I love doing opiates alone in my awesome apartment. There is nothing better, Ill watch movies or tv shows while nodding out, take a hot bubble bath.

I quit every other drug I used to love coke with friends and meeting new people. I have social anxiety so it helped alot and drinking as well. But now I just do my opiates solo or sometimes with my boyfriend.

Hell yeah man. I like doing drugs alone, it's very empowering. I don't ever feel lonely when i'm alone. When I am alone, I feel clear minded. When I go out, I like to do drugs (opiates) secretly. It's nice.

I don't really do drugs anymore but I prefer to smoke alone since I use it as medicine. I dislike stoner culture very much.

FuckinAcidMan, I'm the same way. Lucifersam666, That's a great song. I love Pink Floyd. There's not many other opiophiles where I live. I might know 1 or 2 other people who use them regularly but we really don't hang out or see eachother much. My friends are mostly just potheads. Even though the majority of them won't outright express that they don't like seeing me pinned out, I know it bothers them (my family and fiance can't stand seeing me like that either), so I usually wind up leaving once I feel it kicking in. That's fine with me too. That gives me time to myself to stay in and watch movies or fuck around on YouTube til I nod out.

Depends on the circumstances. Some drugs are social, others are not, some dosages are social, others not. Set & setting and shit. I usually prefer dissociatives alone for obvious(?) reasons, but I have to say it was pretty damn fun making and canning apple jam with someone when were both on MXE. Space jam we called it, lol.

Mostly alone or with a SO (when applicable) though, I guess.

FnX, I could never handle dissociatives. My mind just isn't right for those type of drugs. Psychedelics aren't as scary as dissociatives, but they both trap me inside my own head and I don't like that. They make me feel like I'm about to have a panic attack or go insane. Maybe that says something about me as a person, the way dissociatives and psychedelics effect me. Maybe it means I need to fix myself somehow (since my trips never resulted in that "learning experience" that so many people describe). :(

Taking Drugs Alone vs With Others

I'm interested on everyone's opinion on this. When I was younger I wouldn't dream of taking drugs alone. I was exploring new things with my friends and it was amazing. However now a days I much prefer to take drugs alone (apart from benzos). Experiencing an intense LSD trip alone can be amazing and you can really get deep in to your mind (if you get what I mean). DMT alone obviously ... amazing. Smoking weed for me used to be a social thing but being stoned alone is amazing.

I know it completely depends on the drug but I've taken MDMA alone and it's very different to being with others rolling or being in a club full of sweaty gurners, You can truly explore your mind and you have the freedom to do exactly what you want to do.

What are your thoughts on this?

i know back when i was shooting up i always wanted to be alone. other people killed my buzz, but with meth i had to be with someone or i would smoke till it was gone and not realize till i went to reload the bowl.