The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

What happened to this place?

gibby_420

Bluelighter
Where did the fucking social thread and all the cool motherfuckers go?...
This place is looking fucked!

its a forum filled with drug users, you can't expect them to remain consistent .... I've been a member since like 2004 , and i've spent years away at some point... make real friends

I've been here since 2010 dude (with another handle, lost, and unrecovereble password), things change - attitudes to drugs, social media, blah blah blah.

This place has changed. But it still remains THE single most useful place to get honest information about drugs, ad we should all be grateful for that no matter whether the social aspect has changed

Bluelight all around is still kicking ass ime.

This particular subforum (NSADD) however sucks donkey balls. Too many posts are just people trying to find shit in their area... Not enough of any actual drug discussion beyond that here really.

I tried posting in the NSADD social thread a few times in hopes of injecting some life into it. Was pretty much a waste of time sadly.

All of the threads seem to be dope threads, nothing wrong with that if people are chatting, having a laugh and sharing advice about stamp bag qualities and no-go spots, but there's way too many one time posters using the threads to try and score through the site. The america forum has become a bit of a hole. I'm sure if someone who actually gave a shit stepped up to the plate with some ideas about reviving it, offered to mod maybe, it could actually become a decent forum again.