• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Cocaine 250mg IV) - Experienced - Seizures, hallucinations - I am a disgrace

Glad you got back to us cr00k. It is good that you are setting safety boundaries for yourself and it's great your friend's using wasn't a trigger for you.

It's also nice that you can party without the coke. Complete abstinence just doesn't work for me.

Glad you're doing well. :) I still think you should get tested, what if your friend was lying? He probably wasn't, but he could be, in theory.

do u mean not inject any drug whatsoever?

trust me, having rules where you only inject certain drugs doesn't work. if you have needles for injecting heroin, and aquire cocaine. You are not going to abstain. I hope that is not what you are telling yourself

I certainly agree with you. The IV method is addictive in and of itself. "Back in the day" I would find myself in a house, were basically total strangers were sharing the same point. Not bragging, but myself if I am going to do a shot (haven't done in ages, not to say presented the opportunity, I would not have a personal tug-of-war over the thought) I would 'splurge' on a pack of new points from the pharmacy. Now, with couples, if they are truly monogamous/swapping fluids anyway, I thought it not unreasonable to share the same point.

But man, watching people carelessly exchange....I recall once pulling out a 10 pk of U-100s, "hey, I have brand-new rigs you are welcome to." (I am not "holier than thou" but c'mon! These are new/sterile, $0.30 more than the $30 you are about to take, using a rusty one laying over on the ground..

Last edited:
"With all due respect" (which makes whatever I say respectful!), depending on the substance or not, and with a micron filter, RNs do their shots the same as I once did. Sterile procedure/protocol.

Example: liquid morphine sulfate, betadine/alcohol swipe, register, slide in. This is no different than a hospital injection.

I will agree that the method itself is addictive in and of its self. Flake cocaine was my DOC. Of course it was not pharmaceutical, and I used it intranasally. Eventually, friends were IVing it in front of me. Observing this, I eventually gave it a shot, no pun. This was in the 1980s, when 1/4g was a huge/massive dose, one way or another. After a prolonged session, I decided to IV .2g. Risky business to say the least, but it became a logical ROA after that. Frankly, smoking base cola is in some ways far worse.

Last edited:
not getting tested is a stupid fucking idea, no matter how much you trust the guy...

not getting tested is a stupid fucking idea, no matter how much you trust the guy...

I like you crOOk but I'd have to agree.

You may think that you are able to trust this guy but what about his partner(s)? There are too many variables at play to be able to fully trust anyone in this way; simply put trust isnt enough unfortunately.

You owe getting tested not only to yourself but also to your significant other.

From someone who is around doctors on a pretty consistent basis because of her health. Its very unsettling for me to hear that these friends of yours are practising such dangerous drug habits and work in the medical field (especially the one who plans on becoming a surgeon) Not only putting their lives at risk but those of their patients. Very scary, I tend to forget that doctors are people with life's outside the hospital but one would think with all their knowledge and experience with seeing what doing such things can do to a person would keep them from following that path of unsafe drug use. Makes for one pretty stupid doctor.
Side Notre: you are a fantastic writer! I enjoyed reading your post as if I were reading a novel, your writing skills make me quite envious. Their topic was educational and could definitely turn one off from shooting if they were curious and thinking of trying. I also argree with the others, you should still get tested, seeing how your friend lead's a life style that is unclean. Orgyies and toilet water... I shutter. So just get tested. Better safe then sorry. Im happy that you are OK after your seizure event, and that you haven't felt the need to shoot coke again even with it being done around you. Shows really good self restraint.
I look forward to reading more of your posts, have a pleasant day.
Stay True & Blue,
Nove~Rae