View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Planning on 900 MGS of DXM

dood42069

Bluelighter
So tonight, I am planning on taking 900 MGS of DXM. I took 2 vitamin B complex a bit ago and will take 2 more after the cough gels. The last trip I had was 10 days ago, but I feel it was not sufficent. Before that, it was 2 months after my last DXM trip. Should I still get good effects?

I am also light, (120 LBS) but am experienced with DXM. Would that be an overdose?

T-minus 1 hour!

I also forgot to mention that I had 40 MLS of delsym (240 MGS extended release) Should I take this too or lay off?

Last edited:
900mg is a huge dose, so i would lay off of the delsyms and even think about lowering your dose a good bit. especially since you just had a trip 10 days ago. Maybe take some more time before this type of trip? DXM isnt all that great for your body or brain. Maybe try something like MXE? Still bad for you but just seems like you could do less and get the result you want

Well, I have done quite a few 3rd plateau trips and I really wanted the introspective aspect of the drug to shine out. Could the 4th plateau be deadly?

The most I had done before was 650 MGs; that was mid 3rd plateau

I am not planning on doing DXM for a long ass time after this, if I do it

Last edited:
Why do people make threads saying they're going to do a stupid thing, and when someone says "don't do the stupid thing", they then try to convince others that it's ok for them to go do the stupid thing?

I mean, why not just do the stupid thing and skip the middle step?

Idk lol I want to do the 4th plateau, but I also want to be safe (obviously not doing it if it is too dangerous)

Well, anyway, I decided to do 750 MGs. Holy shit, 53 pills sucks to swallow (50 robo pills, 2 vitamin B complex, and 1 hydroxyzine 10 MG)

I am sick of swallowing all that stuff :| :p :(

Why do people make threads saying they're going to do a stupid thing, and when someone says "don't do the stupid thing", they then try to convince others that it's ok for them to go do the stupid thing?

I mean, why not just do the stupid thing and skip the middle step?

I dont think this, or any other drug use, being called stupid is helpful in anyway. I understand what you mean, and tend to agree, but we are here to try and make these experiences as safe as possible.

And dood, I feel you. I used to be able to swallow 40 at once but the thought of it makes me gag now.

I dont think this, or any other drug use, being called stupid is helpful in anyway. I understand what you mean, and tend to agree, but we are here to try and make these experiences as safe as possible.

And dood, I feel you. I used to be able to swallow 40 at once but the thought of it makes me gag now.

Haha, yeah. I wonder why this happens. I used to be able to chug gold tequila like no tomorrow, but now? I can't do it even if I was offered a million dollars. The last time I drank it, I nearly threw up. Same for cough syrup. Its weird

Anyway, I tripped balls and stood in my garage wondering what the fuck I was doing (I was putting the trash in the dumpster) but do not really remember anything else. I did not black out, I just dont really remember. That sucks.

Yeah, God forbid we'd engage in harm reduction or something. I called it stupid because it's stupid, it's a bad idea, I'd rather people not do bad things and get hurt, ideally. Hence why I pointed it out.

If that's not "helpful", I don't know what is.

53 pills? jesus thats gotta be so terrible for you, what with all the extra crap in there that isn't dxm

^Which is honestly ridiculous when it's so easy to find the pure hbr online