Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

15 yeaor old doing ecstacy? Will I be ok

Maxavatar

Greenlighter
15 year old on ecstacy
Hi all now before you bash me with all the dangers, I know them. So I am a 15 year old male I'm 5"8 and weigh 115 me and my friend are planning on doing ecstacy at homecoming. I have done other stuff but this will be my first time on MDMA. I will take 80mg which is low but my question is will this damage my seretonan receptors for my whole life and if so how much. I know it will temporarily deplete them but will it affect my mood my ebtire life. ( I do not plan on trying it after homecoming) and how long will it take to kick in after I swallow it?

I first started rolling at 18.
Some of my friends first time was at 15.

I recommend waiting till 18.

Its not the kind of drug you just buy and try.

You need to learn everything possible about mdma before you try.

Most importantly!
My first time rolling and all my friends first times were with other very experiened rollers who guided us how to safely, properly have a top notch mdma experience.

Ive never had a bad mdma experience because i used knowledge of the drug to properly enjoy the experience.

Ive been rolling more than 9 years with on and off decent breaks.

Biggest problem nowadays is most x is not real mdma its often trash that feels like trssh.

When i first started rolling pills were either real md or dummy caffeine pills instead of mad scientist lab rat mystery powders pressed in pills.

Not in a million years should you be using these types of drugs while your brain is still heavily developing. Risk for chemical imbalances, depression, HPPD which I've seen manifest in younger individuals more easily, depression, and a host of other possible symptoms or conditions.

Although highly anecdotal and not necessarily correlated, no one I personally know who started doing drugs like this at that age ended up doing much of anything significant with their lives and had a very hard time getting through school.

While this stuff won't apply to everyone, you don't know how it will affect you and the risk at a young at is significantly higher. Prevention is easy but reversal is difficult if not impossible sometimes.

Personally I'd say wait till 18 as the absolute bare minimum and 20-21 would be smart. The longer you wait, the lower the risk of adverse effects.

Too young. I did it and i have short term memory loss and am kind of emotionless. One time isn't normally that bad unless you die. And yea your brain is still developing. Probably shoudn't even smoke pot. I saw a documentary where a 9yo took it. Thats Fuc*ed up. Sounds like your doing it anyway though. If you do... Drink water but dont slam gallons. You can die from too much water too. If you feel thirsty then drink. No alcohol because its a diaretic. Take magesium. Dont redose. Dont take it again for a month so your seritonin can refill.

It'll fuck with seratonin receptors more than neccecary at the age of 15, so it's not a great idea. That being said I started using younger than that so I know you probably for care too much for the consequences. If you end up doing keep it to a point or less and stay hydrated but don't chug water. Start taking vitamins now in preparation and exercise afterwards regularly for a month and, I hate to say this because there's a chance it won't be true but, you'll be fine. Again though, I don't recommend it.

How high are the risks and what about if I only take 60mg? Because all my friends have been fine and on a side note I'm not like a big druggy I just like to have fun

Bad idea.
I've seen people who could've been great in life turn in to idiots within weeks.
I've been taking mdma since 1998 btw. I started at 18 and wish I'd waited lol I still enjoy it now at 37.
Good things come to those who wait:)
Concentrate on making money then you can buy all the drugs and fun you want. Or take it now and wish you hadn't lol join us... join us...
I remember a lad about 18 and on a normal day we would laugh and say look at him he's proper muzzered coz he was nuts man. He would talk to himself and be paranoid all the time. Could have been any one of the drugs he'd taken to be fair but he was fucked in the head lol better to stay sane a bit longer imo.
It's a big world and many things to see. Women to fuck and skills to master. Leave the mandy till another few years. I'd say 25 tbh but you're not going to listen anyway coz you're 15 and no one understands you lol.

Don't. Using MDMA at 15 is bad for you and puts you at risk for serious mental health problems. How long will they last? Could be months or years, nobody knows. You and your friend should wait until you're older. I agree with the above suggestion that even 18 is a little too young, waiting until 20 would be best. Just keep your MDMA somewhere safe in the meantime. It's a rock, it won't go bad.

One time won't hurt though if it's pure mdma and I only do 60 right?

No one can tell you that and odds are it will hurt you long term even if you don't notice it for months or years. You get one brain, don't fuck it up. Hell, drinking that young can be pretty harmful and drastically increases risk of substance abuse later on and alcohol doesn't mess with stuff on anywhere near the level of MDMA.

I use a lot of performance enhancing drugs and steroids are incredibly benign drugs. That said, go into the PED section and ask how many people would recommend that you use those at 15. I can promise it will be zero.

I think you should put off the experience until you are older. Like 20 or something.
Mdma has powerful therapeutic potential and perhaps best saved until you really need it.

Like others are saying its not really a good idea.

Also the neuroendocrine system is developing at that age. MDMA can mess with more than just serotonin. Hormones like testosterone may also be affected.

As all the others here have said, wait up and give it time. You don't stop growing until you're around 24 and drugs will fuck with your growth not to mention brain development. Everybody says "just once" including me when I first took mdma at age 25 6 months ago, now I'm thirsting to do it again and when I couldnt get access to my pill because I was freaking out so much, I licked my stove clean that still had some ecstasy powder on it from cutting the previous pills in half. Is this the kind of freaky, fucked up behavior you wanna be known for?

If you decide to be stupid and ignore the unanimous advice you have been given by everybody, then please at least follow this:
Only roll with people you trust and have a responsible, sober trip-sitter there with you, hopefully one that's experienced with ecstasy.
Do not lick your lips, your jaw will be clenching while you're rolling and you could bite your tongue.
Do not take more than 1.5mg per KG.
Watch your water intake. You won't be able to pee while rolling but don't dehydrate yourself either. Refer to your trip sitter.
Keep your body cool, overheating is the easiest way to get brain damage from mdma.

But like everybody else told you, wait until you're older. There's so many finer things to do at 15. Fuck lots of hot girls, play video games and so on.

If you decide to do it, don't eat an entire pill as some of the pills these days are enough to send a person your age to the hospital or surley get you arrested, you will be way too high. These pills are meant to be broken in half.

Don't redose until 90 minutes after your first dose, I've had xtc take that long to come on. If you redose before it hits you you may overdose

If you notice most of the deaths from ecstacy are from people in their early twenties or younger. Its becomes they are not responsible when it comes to knowing their dosage, and testing their drugs with a test kit....and they end up overdosing or taking something that isn't even X.

What drugs do you do regularly? When you move out of the realm of weed and alcohol and start doing drugs that can kill you, like mdma, a bit of maturity and prudence which people just don't have at your age goes a long way.

I could go on about doses, testing, and timeframes of redosing, but even with all that knowlege, you are likely to be reckless and take untested drugs and redose after 20 min of not feeling anything because you are young and reckless.

I didn't start using hard drugs beyond weed until well into my twenties, and even at that age I still did incredibly stupid things that almost got me killed. at 15 you havn't seen many of your friends die from overdoses yet, you havn't overdosed yourself. You just don't have any clue what is at stake.

and safety aside, its very easy to lose focus of whats important in life when you get into drugs that soon. Sure there are people that did drugs in highschool that turned out alright, but its not helping anything