• DPMC Moderators: thegreenhand | tryptakid
  • Drug Policy & Media Coverage Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

'Are you a paedophile?': Philippine President Duterte questions human rights boss ove

poledriver

Bluelighter
'Are you a paedophile?': Philippine President Duterte questions human rights boss over youth concerns

7903656-3x2-700x467.jpg

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has asked the head of the country's Commission on Human Rights (CHR) if he was a paedophile due to his focus on the killing of teenagers in the government's bloody war on drugs.

Key points:

Commission on Human Rights' $41.9 million budget request was rejected
CHR says it lacks resources to fully investigate drug war killings
Mr Duterte has accused Mr Gascon of being a spokesman for the opposition
Mr Duterte also suggested to lawmakers using CHR's proposed $16.5 million budget to buy body cameras for the police if they don't want to restore funding for the agency, which he has clashed with repeatedly over his anti-drugs campaign.

The CHR requested a budget of $41.9 million for 2018, but the government proposed $16.5 million instead.

Mr Duterte's allies in the lower house of Congress then voted to allocate it just $24, in what critics of the drugs war said was retaliation for its efforts to investigate thousands of killings in the past 15 months, including those of two teenagers in August.

"Why is this guy so pre ... suffocated with the issue of young people, especially boys? Are you a paedophile?" Mr Duterte asked, referring to CHR head Chito Gascon.

"Why are you smitten with teenagers? Are you? I'm having my doubts. Are you gay or a paedophile?"

Mr Gascon did not immediately reply to a request for comment.

Mr Duterte also accused Mr Gascon of being a spokesman for the opposition and criticised his scrutiny of police anti-drug activities.

"Why can't you move on to other issues that are besetting this country?" Mr Duterte said, citing the suffering of the people in the besieged southern city of Marawi.

Critics say police are executing suspects, and say the government has what is effectively a kill policy.

Mr Duterte has rejected that, and police say they kill only in self-defence.

Cont -

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2017-09-...rganic&WT.tsrc=Facebook_Organic&sf114712209=1

I can't honestly believe the Philippines are letting this shit happen. I mean, it was always a shit hole of a country, but Jesus. My girlfriend visited the country 7 years ago; I would not let her go now, even if I was with her.

wait, so the Commision on Human Rights only receives $24 dollars for its whole budget? Next they'll probably give the police Gatling guns to make the mass killings a little easier.

What a sick fucking joke.....

Gee I wonder where the United States is with all its republican pride lead the world and interfere in foreign affairs mentality now....

-PA

No offence to anyone, but i do not trust the abc "news" for reliable truth telling-
sorry-not one bit.
Remember the Iraqis throwing babies out of incubators? Wmd,s anyone??
Yeah, careful what you trust and believe these days.
You could just find the actual real on the ground situation is far different then what your being told.

Come on-ask yourself this-why haven't drugs been decriminalised in the western world already??

Its the only way to really prevent the crime wave associated with drug dealing and addiction-il tell you why-

because too many vested interests in the billions of dollars PROFITS from illicit drug sale & abuse-no wonder there freaking out about Duterte-

he may be actually really trying to fix the problem, forgive my cynicism...however.....

you can bet your behind the globalist money machine do NOT want that to happen, there goes the black budget blood money!!!

the only pharmaceutical treatment available to joe junkie in the west is programs like methadone or subutex which is 50 times more addictive 50 times harder and longer to get off and 50 times stronger and 50 times worse for your health especially long term.

Go Figure.........8)

Last edited:
I don't know where to begin with your post. I will point out that methadone and buprenorphine are far easier to maintain and detox from than a highly illegal, highly powerful short acting opioid like heroin. When it isn't managed properly - when the patient doesn't know what they're doing - yes it can be brutal. But the same goes for heroin when one doesn't know what one is doing.

I find it a little disturbing how anyone could support what Duerte is doing. I have the opportunity to study abroad there, and there is no way I'm visiting that country right now. I'd definitely end up getting arrested (or killed...).

Duterte tells police 'kill my son' if drug links true

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2017%2F09%2F21%2F06%2F49%2Fduterteson.jpg

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has given police the order to kill his eldest son if they discover he has been involved with the drugs trade.

Mr Duterte made the remarkable statement during a speech in Malacañang yesterday, The Straits Times reports.

"My order was: If there's any of my children into drugs, kill them, so the people can't say anything against me," he is quoted as saying.

664969388001_5447014222001_5447001382001-vs.jpg

The president, who began a controversial policy of state-sanctioned killings against suspected drug dealers last year, told his son, Paolo Duterte, about his orders to police: "'My orders (are) to kill you if you are caught and I will protect the police who kill you."

The Philippines leader's go-ahead to the police came after allegations by Senator Antonio Trillanes that his oldest son was a member of the Chinese drug triad.

"The better. So that I can say to people: There, you keep talking. There's my son's corpse," Duterte said.

Paolo Duterte, the vice mayor of the city of Davao City, was also earlier linked to a certain Davao narcotics network, which had allegedly been facilitating drug smuggling at the Bureau of Customs.

Cont -

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/09/21/06/45/duterte-gives-police-permission-to-shoot-his-son

This dingbat Duterte doesn't seem to understand that mindlessly killing drug users, addicts, dealers, manufacturers etc wont stop drugs being around or used or made.

Wow. Just when you think he couldn't be any more deranged...

Duterte tells police 'kill my son' if drug links true

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2F_%2Fmedia%2F2017%2F09%2F21%2F06%2F49%2Fduterteson.jpg

Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has given police the order to kill his eldest son if they discover he has been involved with the drugs trade.

Mr Duterte made the remarkable statement during a speech in Malacañang yesterday, The Straits Times reports.

"My order was: If there's any of my children into drugs, kill them, so the people can't say anything against me," he is quoted as saying.

664969388001_5447014222001_5447001382001-vs.jpg

The president, who began a controversial policy of state-sanctioned killings against suspected drug dealers last year, told his son, Paolo Duterte, about his orders to police: "'My orders (are) to kill you if you are caught and I will protect the police who kill you."

The Philippines leader's go-ahead to the police came after allegations by Senator Antonio Trillanes that his oldest son was a member of the Chinese drug triad.

"The better. So that I can say to people: There, you keep talking. There's my son's corpse," Duterte said.

Paolo Duterte, the vice mayor of the city of Davao City, was also earlier linked to a certain Davao narcotics network, which had allegedly been facilitating drug smuggling at the Bureau of Customs.

Cont -

http://www.9news.com.au/world/2017/09/21/06/45/duterte-gives-police-permission-to-shoot-his-son

Ah well, that's just good parenting.....how can you hold THAT against a man? Hahaha ;)

-PA

No offence to anyone, but i do not trust the abc "news" for reliable truth telling-
sorry-not one bit.
Remember the Iraqis throwing babies out of incubators? Wmd,s anyone??
Yeah, careful what you trust and believe these days.
You could just find the actual real on the ground situation is far different then what your being told.

Come on-ask yourself this-why haven't drugs been decriminalised in the western world already??

Its the only way to really prevent the crime wave associated with drug dealing and addiction-il tell you why-

because too many vested interests in the billions of dollars PROFITS from illicit drug sale & abuse-no wonder there freaking out about Duterte-

he may be actually really trying to fix the problem, forgive my cynicism...however.....

you can bet your behind the globalist money machine do NOT want that to happen, there goes the black budget blood money!!!

the only pharmaceutical treatment available to joe junkie in the west is programs like methadone or subutex which is 50 times more addictive 50 times harder and longer to get off and 50 times stronger and 50 times worse for your health especially long term.

Go Figure.........8)
I agree,good Post!
Trump called Dirty Duerte and
Congratulated hin on his“WAR onDrugs“ :-(
Why does dirtys modus operandi smell
so much what happened feew
Years ago in Thailand with Yaba
Pills?
Poor victims! I still get the junky stigma here but Thank God nobody shoots or shanks me for that!
Someone(cant find)once posted
Interview with Dirtuarte where he
proudly tells how before he became a
Cop and then much more that HIS idea
of a good free day is to jump on his bike,
Pack a Mack and go looking for
homeless and DU to shoot them.
I would Gladly give a fund-raise
so someone puts some airholes
in his head!

His son ought to act, and slice that fucking psychotic dick-end a new mouth, so he can grin that psychotic fuck smile on the other side of his neck, open the bastard up with a stanley knife when he's asleep.

I think its only a matter of time before this guy gets assassinated.

Ultimate irony would be if it were by a drug addict :D

Ya know, like Duterte, I have my doubts that he's not a projecting sociopath. Also, ya know, I have my doubts that ultimately he shall escape the chaos he's created, mercilessly-crashing down on him.

Geriatric Turd Sandwich - Philippines Style! Batteries not included.