• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

Overdue intro. from a loyal bluelight reader that should have registered 15yrs ago

NoMoreTracks

Greenlighter
Hi All
P-Track here or NoMoreTracks whatever u like...
Just a post to say, that this site throughout the years was definetely the most comprehensive and useful website i would turn to for all my drug related questions .. be it my own health or technical consumption methods/interactions.
Was fired at my last job when the I.T. guy realized i was spending an unusual amount of time trolling for drug info sites.. u know when they screen capture ur activity's .. well i was busted.
I am 39 and wasted 10 years on cocaine iv .. spent 3 years in rehabs within this period. FIXED THAT!.. but
Fell head over heals for the poppy queen BEE. so now at 39...
I have been in love with Heroin more than all my girlfriends combined.. for the last 15 years. i am clean for the first time.. its only been 5 days.. u all may ridicule me but truth b told i couldnt even do 1 day sober, so 5 days is like im dreaming what i should have been living all along.
i have no veins to the point that it is impossible to draw blood from me .. yet i look good and the mirage goes on.
All this to say thank you so much from all of us that are too stoned to register...to leave a mark of acknowledgment.
the truth is we care but cannot function due to polytoxicomany..
love u all and willing to help if i can.
THANK YOU:!

no one's here to ridicule you, and congratulations on your 5 days man - just keep on keeping on man!
funnny how heroin tends to preserve people isn't it? altho one does tend to develop that formaldehyde look too...
you should check out our sober living forum if you havent already pal

Welcome! Glad you deided to register. Congrats on your 5 days!

Hello. I'm new too n trying to figure it all out. I live sober now but there are ghosts, many ghosts behind me. Current substance is my sole prescription of gabapentin which I despise n desperately want to Quit. I suffer from migraines, fibromyalgia and IBS-D.
Yuck! Anyway.... five days is awesome and God Bless you.