Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Rolling the day after an unsuccessful roll

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mdmalex

I have never done mdma before. But Yesterday I bought ecstacy pills from a friend of mine. We aren't super close but I've talked to him enough that I would kind of trust him a little bit. They were thick circular yellow pills with a dash in the middle. They smelled kinda sweet almost like pez. I chewed up half of one pill because at this point I was sort of skeptical and expecting it just to be candy. It tasted tangy kinda tart like a sweet tart but after I swallowed it fill my mouth with this really metallic taste like I had a mouth full of pennies. Then I sort of realized it couldn't be candy cause no candy work leave such an awful taste in my mouth. I thought it must just be mdma cut with a lot of sugar or possibly amphetimens since I've heard those have a sweet taste. I waited about 50 minutes and felt no signs of a come up. After that I decided to take another half. at some points I think I felt kind of high at some points but it might have been a placebo effect. I didn't not feel energetic at all. In fact I struggled to stay awake. mostly because it was midnight and it had been a while since I have stayed up later then 10. When I did feel "high" it definitely did not feel like what most people describe rolling. Felt more like I popped a perscription dose of xanax. 50 minutes goes by since the time I took the second half. At this point I'm frustrated at the experience I'm convinced I didn't not roll. I take another half anyways for no reason but I thought maybe just one more half is all I need to send myself straight to mdma paradise. I was wrong tho. I ended up passing out asleep shortly after. During the "experience" I had no trouble urinating, my pupils were not extremely dialated, I had no dry mouth, my jaw was not clenching, and I had QUITE an appetite tbh. I slept until 12:00 o'clock today and woke up feeling a little spacey. How ever, it's 4:08 and I feel completely normal. Not depressed or exhausted. After reading several forums and articles My theories about what happened last night are the following: the pills had little to zero mdma in them and were smarties possibly with some xanax crushed into a pill, My friend lied about the strength of the pills and I needed to take a lot more, or (and I think this may be a strong possibility) I did not take a high enough initial dose and then other half pills I took an hour and 2 hours later had basically zero added effect. He also claims that he has taked the same pills and was rolling hard off of one and a half pills. I am debating taking the same pills tonight. Possibly starting out with 1 and a half pills and bumping later in the night if needed. If indeed these are real pills, would taking them last night effect the experience tonight even if I didn't actually roll? What do you think the best thing to do would be. (Do not suggest a test kit. I know that would be the smart thing to do, but, frankly, I'm not a very smart person.)

1. Paragraphs - no one likes reading a wall of text

2. Test kit - none of us are wizards and cannot tell you what the pills may or may not contain. A test kit can. A friend of mine got pills with BPZ in them at a festival recently. If he hadn't tested them, it would have killer him and his girlfriend.

3. Get a better source - my motto has always been that if you even remotely question the source, don't use it until you have a source that you trust implicitly.

The smell and taste you decribed is nothing like mdma.

Mdma usually has very light smell of raw chemical and sometimes faint smell of root beer. Cant go by smells, taste or apperance anyway.
Some apperances and taste might seem like md but is not accurate without test kit.

Even if the person you get drugs from is trust worthy it doesnt matter because even they might not realize they have junk.

Ive had so much real md before rc's became. So rc's are decent but most are a waste of trying.

But when an experiened real mdma user eats real mdma they can usually feel its real after it kicks in.

No rc gives the real magic.

Test kit is the only guarantee

Successful drug use requires great knowledge and study of the drugs you choose.
Quoted for truth

Closed for substance ID. We can't tell you what drug you have there and as such can't offer advice whether or not to take more, it's just guesswork

Status
Not open for further replies.