World drug report2016

Ne0

Bluelighter
World drug report 2016

http://www.unodc.org/doc/wdr2016/WORLD_DRUG_REPORT_2016_web.pdf

Not sure if it has already been here, but it seems China is really increasing its amphetamine use, also other Asian countries. Seems strict laws don't have any effect at all. Also interesting fact about captagon use in middle-east, they say they found them with dead Isis soldiers also lots of Soma was found in ISIS hideouts, but well I think most of the parts of the conflicts use the captagon, Kurdish Pesmerghas maybe not, but who knows. But in Saudia Arabia the use of captagon is very big, so harsh laws aagainst users don't seem to have effect, Saudi Arabians have lots of money to use so it's good idea to sell drugs to them, also they use meth and heroin or opium too. Also Afganistan and Iran is flooded by methamphetamine right now, they used to do only opium and heroin but now in Iran they sell meth even in some beauty salons, saying that it keeps you not getting fat, just eat it don't smoke or snort it and you dont end up addicted. Also there seems to be big problems with migrant drug use in Greek, there was some document in Vice Media, where they interviewed some Afghan refugees who were shooting both meth and heroin, really bad, imagine if you get deported and you go to full WD's. Also some of the deported Latin American people who stay near the wall have ended up as homeless, and some of them inject both meth and heroin, but they still dream to get back to America but I couldn't' even think how it owuld feel going throught wasted lands in full WD's unless taking some drug with you, stupid Trump and his deportation spree, Trump is most disgusting president there have ever been. I'm interested on drug use is developing countries.

Last edited: