European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Entheogen Defence Fund - One last big heave

Ismene

Bluelighter
I'm relaunching the Entheogen Defence Fund and hope to legalise mushrooms within a year. All I need is your help (and money). Please send all you can to me and help us legalise the sacred little ones. One big last push and I think we'll do it. Together we are strong.

Ismene (Sole treasurer in charge of all the money)

How about you set up a crowd funding campaign in association with a recognised and respected group such as The Beckley Foundation. I cant see people just sending you cash from a post here lol even though its a worthy cause.

I'm a bit skint at the moment, but I'll happily donate the wife and kids - you might get summat for them...

Best of luck with your mission. I misread the title as oestrogen defence fund at first, I thought fuck sake has it come to this now?

I just need an extra 10 grand. We can do it!! Please send all you can. To me.

Er, I'm the newly appointed EDF treasurer so all donations must be sent to me so that I can distribute them accordingly.

I've got a new lawyer - he's not F Lee Bailey but he's cheap and keen to learn!

I'm relaunching the Entheogen Defence Fund and hope to legalise mushrooms within a year. All I need is your help (and money). Please send all you can to me and help us legalise the sacred little ones. One big last push and I think we'll do it. Together we are strong.

Ismene (Sole treasurer in charge of all the money)

Truffles, over here Shroom's are illegalized. Set of dumbasses these partie's ruling over our choices.

Because the law is kinda specific the truffle, underground part of the same organism containing the same active ingredient's. Is still legal.

Yeah I used to like truffles - mind you I'm a 4-aco-dmt man now, I think nature got it wrong - it should've made psilocetin not psilocybin

It got it right, it just took some monkeys beings chomping on some mushrooms and becoming brainy to create it.

btw, the best thing we can do for our little ones in the uk is to cover every patch of woodchips you see with psilocybe cyanescens & psilocybe azurescens.

Mushroom hunting in spring/summer? Yes fucking please.

Well hello there @Ismene2 ! ☺
Good to see you about mate.

All I'll say is WE'RE BEHIND CANADA FFS! And if anyone wants to send me some 4-Aco-DMT then fuckin do it now! :D