Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

200~300 ug LSD + N2O - Experienced - Hyperdimensional Helix

Trip Falling Up

Greenlighter
The night was young. It was summer, 2017. Mild weathered evening, over-cast. The air was humid, sticking to your skin almost. There were three of us, K and S. K hadn't touched lsd for quite some time and was going to go without it for this evening. Myself and S both dropped at roughly 6:30 pm. These were full 12-14 hours tabs. 97-99% purity (or so claimed from reliable source).

We started our adventure by heading over to the local sex shop. Whippets were our desire. Prior to this day, I had never taken a whippet before, and S had never tried it whilst tripping. We pick up the whipped cream dispenser and a box of whippets and head over to our next destination. By this time the sun is starting to set, and the 'cid is starting to hit, so we hurry it up and arrive at our next place of interest. A local arboretum, coupled with beautiful trails through woods, fields, and flowers. K and S light up a blunt (no, it's not tobacco), and begin the smoke walk. I have no interest in partaking of marijuana whilst coming up. For me, getting high during a come up not only makes it more difficult to find my "groove", where I can mark the beginning of my peak, but it also dirties the and muddies the water for the remainder of the trip. I take a single hit, however, because at the time I was a daily stoner and hadn't been high in a couple hours.

With the hit of the blunt, my visuals begin to intensify, along with a wonderful feeling of electricity racing up and down my spine and into the entirety of my body. Serotonin receptors in a constant state ecstatic agony. My heart begins racing, and sensations of euphoria, from my ever thirsting soul, and screams of terror, from my ever present ego, intertwine into the dichotomy that defines the majority of my acid experiences (or at least their come-ups). I force myself to the present, missing out on who knows how much conversation. We make it out of the arboretum, and fast forward (because I honestly can't recall a portion of the evening between the end of my come up and a quarter of the way through the peak) to the good part.

We are in K's attic, also his current pad. I've spent half of the summer there, under the influence of one drug or another, so for future reference it's a bit of a temple. A place of safety, peace, and indulgence. We turn on the game Terraria on the xbox. K, being just high/sober, thought it would be great for our trips. It was most definitely grounding, but very difficult to play at the same time. I hadn't played the game in ages, nor have I even picked up a controller. We were listening to some tunes from our high school years and reminiscing. We had just finished smoking a very fully packed bong, and it most definitely amplified my peak in a very positive experience.

One could say, I was balls deep.

Oftentimes when I'm in these mind states, and a part of myself realizes I am completely safe, I find myself looking over the edge of an immense cliff. The person who I've thought I've always known as myself, is the man looking into the abyss. The person lsd reveals to me I actually am, is the infinity contained within the abyss. Even though it's just a metaphor, I felt in this moment machinations in place beyond my comprehension urging me to, taunting me, begging me, to find my limit. That's when I heard the piercing "SHHHHHRRRSSHHHT" of a whippet being loaded into a whipped cream dispenser and then unloaded into a balloon. Almost as if on cue, S had three balloons ready for the three of us.

Immediately, the song "Helix", by Flume was put on. Before we even began inhaling, I felt a presence, an energy, an inexplicable force (even as I write this now, months after, I feel the same sensation) a power beyond words guiding the experience. The song began to build, and we began to inhale the contents of our balloons.

In
Out
In
Out
In
Out

The nitrous began to feel like an indescribable essence consuming every aspect of my soul. When the nitrous first began to wash over me, I was staring at a gem in an inventory slot on Terraria. My reality, the room, everything around me began to rotate around the focal point of this gem. Similarly to how the stars rotate in a fixed trajectory in the night sky above. Essentially imagine a worm hole between my consciousness and the gem, with reality being the wormhole itself. I began to accelerate more intensely than I have in any other psychedelic trance. In possibly one of the most transcendental moments of my life, something truly divine happened.

I felt my consciousness rocketed into another plane of existence. For a moment, a moment that was the eternity of all existence, of this universe, of our individual and indivisible lives, I was nothing and everything all at the same time. The concept of 'I' did not exist. I was in this little box, a nirvana even, that was the hybrid of these two (arguably three if you include mary jane) wonderfully mind altering substances. As soon as I reached this plane, I was sling-shotted back into my corporeal body.

I lay there, in the aftershocks of my experience, reiterating only one phrase and one phrase only:

"That was fucking NUTS, what the fuck. That was fucking N U T S."

Back to reality, the remnants of nirvana existed in K's attic. I saw huge sweeping pillars, symbolic of the aforementioned temple, and feelings of excitement, passion and peace. Everything had an aura of blue and green. Slowly the nitrous infused visuals began to disintegrate, however my lsd peak was tremendously boosted for the remainder of the experience, which ended well enough.

In conclusion, it was a awesome. Just mind blowing. Although I will offer a few words of wisdom through that of a previous psychonaut's experienced with "Gascid": be wary because it leads to a slippery slope. It can become an obsession of sorts where that nirvana is chased (and reached), but can not be sustained.

All in all it was a perfect 5/7, would do again.

substancecode_lsd
substancecode_nitrous
substancecode_marijuana
substancecode_cannabinoids
substancecode_lyseragmides
substancecode_dissociatives
explevel_first time
explevel_experienced
roacode_sublingual
roacode_inhaled
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing
exptype_spiritual
_combo_

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for sharing, that was well-written. :) Nitrous is indeed amazing when you manage to blast off on it, and psychedelics make that way easier and make the experience clearer. I remember the first time I really got there, I came back with something like

"NO!! What?? WHAT THE FUCK!?!? WAIT... I CAN REMEMBER THIS!! I CAN REMEMBER THIS!!" (I couldn't really, just an intense impression)

Nitrous + a psychedelic is probably the farthest I've ever gone to be honest, but it's so abstract and instantaneous that you can never really bring a lot back from it.

Hey thanks Xorkoth! :)

The blast off is definitely a very short and fleeting one, it's unfortunate that there's no real way to expand the experience of getting there. And you're right, beyond the idea of this place, nothing could really be taken back to reality. I guess they call it Hippy Crack for a reason haha.

You go straight primal, like straight ape for a couple seconds. Quite possibly may drool yourself a couple times. When under the influence of both substances, you lose all concept of reality.