• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Back to basseline after 100 mg 4-ho-met?

Question is in the title of the thread. Can I use lsd earlier than 4-ho-met?

As far as I know there is a strong cross tolerance between 4 subs and other tryptamines such as LSD/magic mushrooms.

After 7 days you should be able to receive a "full experience" from a standard dose. Though I'd recommend a full 14 days between doses just based off of personal experiences.

I'm not really exactly sure what you're asking. But ^^ this post is probably what you need to know.

Thx Galeo, that did answer my very incoherent question, in my defense... 100mg metocin is a hefty trip.

100mg is an awful lot. it's been a few years since i took 4-ho-met, but i'm pretty sure i had trips with DMT-like 'entity contact' from doses smaller than that.
have you taken that much before?
be careful, it's not the sort of place you want to end up if you're not a highly experienced tripper

rule of thumb is that if you want to trip two days in a row, is that you double the dose.
i've never actually tried it, but i shudder to think how much acid you'd have to take to get any effect the day after 4-ho-met...
no idea if that's related to your question or not, but as those guys said - a week minimum. i've tripped twice in 5 days, and maybe even 4 - but the longer you leave it, the more profound the trips tend to be, in my experience.

100mg is an awful lot. it's been a few years since i took 4-ho-met, but i'm pretty sure i had trips with DMT-like 'entity contact' from doses smaller than that.
have you taken that much before?
be careful, it's not the sort of place you want to end up if you're not a highly experienced tripper

I agree. I've had "contact" with doses as low as 40 mg. Although it's more "recreational" than 4 ACO DMT and 4 ho DMT it is not to be underestimated.

That being said, and I would highly nor recommend this, I recently took 8 22 mg capsules orally and for lack of better words, I died. I had lost all concept of who I was. All barriers were removed and I just was. Visuals were on par with a 5 Meo DMT break though. Took me close to three days to remember who I was, what I normally did. All judgment and perceived social norms were out of the door. I knew no stereotypes. It was weird man. To say the least.

If you are not experienced I would highly suggest that you do not go higher than 80 mg.

Took me a day to remember what my "reality" was and a few more to put all the pieces back in place.

Great experience in the end.

Last edited by a moderator: