View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Uncomfortable feeling on LSD?

Igotthesnow

Greenlighter
When i dose usually if its a bigger dosage i get this uncontrollable body load that sometimes is just too much.
Like it does not hurt but its so uncomfortable i just sometimes cant enjoy it (This is not every trip though.)
And also i get uncomfortable feelings when urinating usually i avoid doing it which kinda sucks because when you gotta go you gotta go and
for me it feels so weird and sometimes it ruins a trip for me.

Anyone else? Can i do anything about this? :X

Does the bodyload persist for the whole trip? I find the bodyload a bit uncomfortable in the very beginning on higher doses, but this seems to pass into a VERY euphoric bodyhigh for the rest of the trip.

For me the bodyload is also very set and setting, i get virtually no negative bodyload in perfect settings like a camping trip to a beautiful lake, but the LSD comeup at a show or festival can be a bit discomforting but always seems to pass as soon as I start shedding orgasmic tears of laughter when the first funny thing happens during the trip. In this way, I find the LSD bodyload very much linked with my "mental load".

Peeing is very strange for me on LSD too lol, I'm never sure if I got it all out. I become hyper-aware that I m peeing, and I need to mentally reassure myself that, yes, it is OK to pee here dude! It's not in your pants! You're not tripping *that* hard!

use the psychedelic to help put your attention into the center of the odd sensation with a gentle awareness of letting go.

for me that helps to endure and not overreact.
the odd feeling passes, then later other odd things can be approached the same gentle way
after the come up it is usually smooth sailing.

the same goes for bodily functions. mindfulness into the center of the sensation letting nature be naturally.

Try shrooms, much better body buzz in my opinion. The mindfulness thing pupnik suggested is also good advice. Psychedelics can teach you a lot how sensations and how to deal with them.

Yea acid's no joke. I always nearly freak on the come up. That usually passes in 45 mins and then its all fun. Shrooms are way more chill. Sounds like 4-ho-met is more what you would enjoy.

The awkward introductory phase into psychedelia is always a little awkward, usually for the first 45 minutes to an hour. Your body isn't used to all these feelings and emotions and gets flooded with them, play some relaxing music, meditate, find something to keep your mind distracted from the overwhelming sensations, eventually you'll become accustomed to the comeup and learn to enjoy the flooding of information