• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

What Song Fits Your Current Mood vs music makes life beautiful

Status
Not open for further replies.

When you gotta walk in peace, man...fucking place to walk ;) <3

( ironically , I think most space programmes are bullshit (rekon this video captures that) but nevertheless, metaphors are gold on BL Whoop!!!! :D

The moon, eh. She's sweet succor. <3

Last edited:

Just remembered my pw, I swear I tried it before and it wouldn't work. Whatever. Druqs r bad.

Cliched comments

He has a good point, to be fair...;) =D

Let him/her back (unless there is more to it than just simple antagonism but have seen no evidence of it on here)- they're no harm, eh? ;) Listen, its good to get healthy antagonism on here - otherwise its just stale PC chat - which is NOT conducive to health, or harm reduction - there is a line. but we members need to remember to tolerate the cantankerous - these are good people expressing themselves, who feel thwarted - ya know, c'mon, lets show a bit of compassion and let the shit-heads vent (me included, uet I never got banned because of temporal reasons =D) - because they are no better or worse; this place is meant for freedom of expression( within reason) but criticism is not a logical or, legitimate reason to ban someone - that seems entirely unjust and not part of the BL ethos, that was realted to my participation, for that reason; because of this ethos.

...some maybe - only maybe a little less disciplined (in social nice-cities and shmoozing ) which is a skill of politicians and charlatans anyway - tbh antagonism is not a deficit but a motivation and a social skill - so, to thwart people on here is unneccissary censorship and is not what the foundation of BL was built on.

l

Last edited:

When you gotta walk in peace, man...fucking place to walk ;) <3

( ironically , I think most space programmes are bullshit (rekon this video captures that) but nevertheless, metaphors are gold on BL Whoop!!!! :D

The moon, eh. She's sweet succor. <3

one of my favorite<3

new favorite band approaching groupie status obsession

working on learning this song on guitar.. bit of a challenge. Got the first 10 seconds down, only took me abou 40 minutes. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.