L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

my dick is fucked dude wtf

Psychedalienation

Bluelighter
took 175mg crystal mdma abd attempted to fuck her for 8 or si hours STRAIGHT. next night we do coke and attempt to fuck but i was on xans so i. couldnt. when i look at my dixk rn its FUCKED!!! like half of it looks like it was dragged from a speeding car on asphalt like hella bad roadburn. and sinncr we fucked for so long she stopped getting wet. so maybe i went ham ln dry pussy and got a bad ass rashb

what could this possibly be. it hurts to walk. pissing doesnt hurt but j cant shake because if the damagw done. shes sleeping here tonite with lube too ... fuck if u tiych it it HURTS like yelping loud hurting

Its probably a friction burn. Takes like a week to heal, hurts like hell, especially if your piss hole is blocked by healing tissue. Warm water will help in that case, but its really god awful.

fuck dude im in so much pain. i still managed to fuck her a few mins ago but it was EXTREMELY painful. its hard to walk still

Highly recommend taking a break from all sexually related activities related to your dick or it will pretty much not heal at all. First time this every happened to me (I know, how the fuck has this happened to me multiple times?) I didn't follow this advice and it took weeks and weeks to heal up.

Probably balanitis from the excessive friction etc. Leave it alone and it will heal.

i.blacked out from the pain its causing me. half of the dick looks like raw flesh and half is normal. the burns are on my wrist too. 10/10 pain . HELP ME WHAT DO I DI

i.blacked out from the pain its causing me. half of the dick looks like raw flesh and half is normal. the burns are on my wrist too. 10/10 pain . HELP ME WHAT DO I DI

Dont have sex until it is healed. Also dont touch it unless you piss. I know how bad it hurts.

fuck dude im in so much pain. i still managed to fuck her a few mins ago but it was EXTREMELY painful. its hard to walk still

Please seek medical attention. Go to a doctor and tell them what you took, how much you took, your symptoms, etc. You will not get into legal trouble for doing this.

Based on what you wrote it does sound like a friction burn or something; but you could also have some sort of STD or bacterial infection if the woman who you had sex with has one.

I agree with the other person who wrote how you should abstain from all sexual activity even masturbation until it heals up.

Good luck.

I never had any raw flesh or anything (it just literally ballooned out in places like I had some very heavy bruising), but from photos things can get pretty raw, presumably from infection. Either way I'd say you're at risk of infection if things are raw... get to a doctor.

if its terrible go to A + E

stop making it worse by having sex. thats making it worse

I bet if you were to fill a glove with aloe vera and stick it on your dick then it might give you some soothing comfort. not really sure what will happen if some of it get's in your pee-hole, sounds a lot safer then using shampoo imo..

like everyone said, just take a break and let it heal some.

I bet if you were to fill a glove with aloe vera and stick it on your dick then it might give you some soothing comfort. not really sure what will happen if some of it get's in your pee-hole, sounds a lot safer then using shampoo imo..

like everyone said, just take a break and let it heal some.

Haha, it might burn, but I dont know. It might actually work. =D

sounds like flippin' chemical warfare mate, best get that looked at

Get that Aveeno eczema lotion that has oatmeal and shit in it and lather your dick. Once it's healed you can use the remainder to pound off.

40 years ago some fine lady gave me a wart....doctor painted my junk with this brown shit and told me not to shower for 72 hours....walking downtown it felt like my pants filled with jello....it had melted all the skin off...looked like a red dog boner....what sucked is it would scab over and I would get my morning wood it would rip.....I feel for ya..just give it time..