• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Which LSD analogue is most similar to LSD?

Hilopsilo

Bluelighter
I've done LSD many, many times, but the dosage ive taken each time has always been pretty ambiguous. I always get it from a trusted source, but its still unclear if the dose they say is on the tabs is whats actually on them. Not that they're lying, just theres no way of really knowing.

I've taken a tab sold to me as "100uq" that felt stronger than a tab sold to me as "225ug". So its all pretty up in the air. The most common figure I hear thrown around for tabs is 200-250ug. Which isn't impossible, and this is in some pretty heady circles of people, but it still seems unlikely to me. Not to mention how the effects of LSD seem to fluctuate based on set and setting; sitting in silence in a living room? Tripping balls, very intense! Middle of the crowd at a music festival at night, lights and music? I honestly sometimes feel sober.

Maybe its equally as unreliable, but a lot of clearnet sources for LSD analogs have it on blotter and give an exact dose. I'd like to get one thats the most similar to LSD in terms of effects and dosage so that I can get an idea of what doses I may have taken in the past. If I get a bunch of these tabs at 100ug I can actually understand what dose goes with what effects.

Thoughts?

Probably 1P-LSD. That's basically LSD that's merely chemically altered for legal reasons. Like the trip is literally the same I've heard from people who have taken it. I prefer natural psychedelics as acid makes me paranoid and makes me feel as though I've lost about 100 IQ points for a few days, so I have no desire to have an LSD like experience....... as I prefer mushrooms, LSA seeds, and other natural psychedelics (these are very enlightening and I feel are true wisdom substances for me and I have had literally dozens of experiences with them) but having heard from friends of mine who prefer acid, 1P-LSD is basically the same as LSD. Due to personal preference, of my friends, most people seem to prefer acid over mushrooms or LSA due to the fact that psychedelics are different for everyone so my preference is apparently in the minority.

Last edited:
Well, IMO the analogs are less accurately doped than street acid. but sometimes I get a reliable dozen or so, then it's spotty again...
so I don't think that the quoted doses are always accurate enough to use to measure street acid.

I have had good luck with 1p and eth-lad, and combined with Al-lad, I think they are a lot like lsd is. However, it is possible that my Ald was too mildly dosed and so I have not yet seen it shine as brightly as acid.

anyway it is a fun idea to measure your acid tabs by subjectively comparing with known analog tabs, just know the consistency is likely unreliable by up to 50%

However, it is possible that my Ald was too mildly dosed and so I have not yet seen it shine as brightly as acid.

Is your acid dosed at 125ug, with ALD-52 and 125ug written in red and black on one side and part of the molecule diagram on the other side.

Can only compare 1P-LSD and AL-LAD, but since these are supposed to be relatively dissimilar I'm gonna wager that any lysergic RC is gonna be good enough to judge (and regret) street acid by.

I'd say ALD-52 for sure. 1p-LSD is also very close but I prefer ALD (which is also known as 1a-LSD, so an even smaller group to cleave off to become LSD in the body).

Is your acid dosed at 125ug, with ALD-52 and 125ug written in red and black on one side and part of the molecule diagram on the other side.

It was claimed to be 100 mic, sold and packaged with a label that inspires credibility, but as with other products purchased (and enjoyed) the consistency of each blotter varies unquestionably, as if the blotter paper were soaked and dried unevenly, or was doped by drops that were applied unevenly, or treated by brushing solution over top, unevenly.

I can't even imagine a process in which the blotters could be doped evenly, except by robotics or possibly an ink jet printer with lysergic enhanced ink.

I don't think it's "that hard" to make blotters that are laid evenly. And even if the blotters are not laid quite evenly, I cannot imagine that 1 hit would get 500% the "planned dose". Yeah sure, small variance can be expected, but 500ug ? Come on, I don't think so.

I know from speaking to the "manufacturer" of these 125ug tabs that they are laid using a very precise pipette and a technique that seems correct.

I would be more inclined to believe that some metabolic factors are preventing hydrolysis. Or even throttling the distribution of 1a-lsd in the body.

I will be doing a series of test to determine if that's the case... So far it seems that physical activity during the come up increases the intensity of the peak.

I believe that this is because of increased blood flow, body temperature and consumption of lipids for energy.

Hydrolysis of ALD-52 requires heat and the presence of a strong acid. It's not just "drop it in water". It's more complicated than that. I can see physical activity contributing to hydrolisis.

Also, acetyls dissolve well in fat... that's how they cross the blood brain barrier... but I can also imagine that to be a way they get lost in the body... unless you're actually wasting energy, what stops the 1A from accumulating in the liver and being stored ? (and if you have a fatty liver from being flushed down with a fatty foul smelling stool).

I'm not an expert in biology or chemistry, but so far this seems more plausible to me than the "underdosed" hypothesis.

I'll be dosing like this to see if I can achieve consistent results:

- use a bit of alcohol to improve the solubility of ALD-52
- dont smoke until after the peak ( to avoid dehydrating myself in such a way that makes hydrolisis less likely to occur )
- always on an empty stomach
- do a bit of cardio for 30 minutes after dropping.

I'll try to structure my ideas a bit better and make a post about it, if some people want to help researching my "hypothesis" I'll have a survey and a "tracker" to fill up with taking an analog.

ALD-52, if you want a quick synopsis of each analogue's trip, give my Lysergamide blind test post a read

Not sure why, but my 1p tabs are so strong to me, that on 1/3 tab yesterday my session was as strong as 1/2 tab LSD (remembered) and stronger than my most recent 1/2 tab of ald-52 (either my metabolism, or my provider is irregularly doping them or otherwise mishandling before wrapping in two shrink wrapped labelled high tech containers.)

While I could barely feel the ald-52, the 1p had me up late watching animated wallpaper on the ceiling that looked a lot like cartoons but more complex with features sliding around.

Hey pupnik,

I noticed with 1P-LSD the experience is usually very physical. I believe that this is because 1P-LSD may be able to bind to HT2B receptors. I am just repeating something I read earlier, but in any case, I found the vaso. effects of 1P to be more noticable than other drugs. So I think that part of the intensity from 1P comes from that fact.

Regarding 1A, I also find that 125 feels like a very light experience... as opposed to 125ug of 1P. I think this is because 1A really gets throttled through metabolic processes. Like with 1P or with LSD, you get the whole 125ug at once in your blood stream more or less, but I think that with 1A, the hydrolisis happens over a longer period of time.

I think of taking 1A as "slowly ingesting 125ug of acid over a few hours" VS 1P or real LSD which is "ingesting 125ug of acid over a few minutes".

At least, that's kind of how it feels to me... Notice how some ppl mention visuals at the "end of their trip" with 1A....

I think physical activity for 30 minutes after dropping as well as being well hydrated ( weed doesnt help ) would intensify the experience with 1A as it would increase overall blood acidity and temperature.

As well, 1A is soluble in fat, physical activity is going to make your body burn through fat and sugars faster...

If you plan on dropping 1A a couple of times over the next couple of months you could help me gather some tracking data to attempt to prove this... We could eventually end up with a "guide" to get the most out of these analogs...

ald-52 yes, you should be wary of estimating dosages based on 1P-LSD imo which can seem relatively weak quantitatively, though not everyone reports that to the same extent. Even ALD-52 can be a little tricky, maybe not 1:1 potency but close enough i think.

Not sure why, but my 1p tabs are so strong to me.....

While I could barely feel the ald-52, the 1p had me up late watching animated wallpaper on the ceiling that looked a lot like cartoons but more complex with features sliding around.

Same for me. And I don't know if the blotters of 1-P I got were highly dosed or is it just metabolism but I get a consistently strong and satisfying trips from even 1 hit of 1-P.

Adding some ETH-LAD to 1-P makes it a really wonderful experience as my last few trials show :)

ald-52 yes, you should be wary of estimating dosages based on 1P-LSD imo which can seem relatively weak quantitatively, though not everyone reports that to the same extent. Even ALD-52 can be a little tricky, maybe not 1:1 potency but close enough i think.

I second that, all my 1p experiments as of recent have felt underdosed and underwhelming until I reach the 500ug mark where there seems to be a steep dose curve there after

ALD-52 is the only one I've tried, but I'd be hard pressed to differentiate between it and LSD-25.