• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Coke Weed and Alcohol

Xan_Man

Bluelighter
How would adding edibles to the mix of coke and alcohol feel, I have experience with coke and alcohol without weed

I'm sure it would feel good if weed tends to affect you positively normally. I've never done coke though.

With edibles, it can take a good while before you feel the full effects. I would advise limiting the alcohol or leave it out altogether. The danger with cocaine and alcohol can be cardiotoxic so you want to be careful with that.

Where are all of these people coming from who believe the extent of human emotion and preference can be boiled down to a few lines of text. Nobody can describe their emotion to you in a way that makes them understand exactly how you feel.

You can describe things in text like say, the time of your Doctor's appointment on Thursday, the dimensions of your house or your address. You cannot intimate through a few short sentences, the entirety of your emotional disposition. I couldn't even tell you with certainty the color of my hair, as your idea of brown might be different than mine, maybe you identify more with the redness of my hair than the brown. There are an infinite number of interpretations.

Where are all of these people coming from who believe the extent of human emotion and preference can be boiled down to a few lines of text. Nobody can describe their emotion to you in a way that makes them understand exactly how you feel.

You can describe things in text like say, the time of your Doctor's appointment on Thursday, the dimensions of your house or your address. You cannot intimate through a few short sentences, the entirety of your emotional disposition. I couldn't even tell you with certainty the color of my hair, as your idea of brown might be different than mine, maybe you identify more with the redness of my hair than the brown. There are an infinite number of interpretations.
Was this posted in the wrong thread man?

Not at all. People just need to understand that a person's emotions and state of mind are impossible to put into words in an accurate and concise manner. To tell someone, "Oh, it will make you feel good", well, their definition of "good" might not be the same as the other person. It's not something that we can predict with accuracy. People must experiment and determine their own preferences and tolerances.

Not at all. People just need to understand that a person's emotions and state of mind are impossible to put into words in an accurate and concise manner. To tell someone, "Oh, it will make you feel good", well, their definition of "good" might not be the same as the other person. It's not something that we can predict with accuracy. People must experiment and determine their own preferences and tolerances.
I agree, but I think people read the few lines of text and relate it to their own idea of good personally. Everyone has their own way of perceiving what's said.

Hey man, IME any type of cannabis will bring you down from your coke and alcohol high.

I find it best to leave the weed or edibles for the inevitable come down time, And following day.

Last edited:
I always liked coke and weed. Alcohol for after. Just beer. Never had edibles and coke. Dont do coke anymore but i bet it could feel great if you like both. Good indica maybe. Never really loved coke myself. Sorry rambling. I'd start with the edible a couple hrs ahead. Maybe slowly bump some rails. Sip a couple brews and watch your vitals. I don't really get drunk on coke. Had a whole bottle of vodka and didn't feel anything till the hangover hit. Kind of a waste in my opinion.

I would do the coke and edibles only.. i do not consume alcohol anymore

How would adding edibles to the mix of coke and alcohol feel, I have experience with coke and alcohol without weed
Well i'v been doing this combo well smoking the weed for the last few months and its good do it with care but also imo snort a few lines or drink first then coke and after ur not to drunk then smoke a joint and continue as u wish but this is just my opinion.Have fun stay safe

ITs amazing to me that when coke is around nobody is rolling joints, and 10min before bag of coke we were all puffin non stop... coke and weed kinda counterproductive for me, maybe weed on a comedown but even then paranoya and shit