• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Does anyone actually know the nasal bioavailability of MDMA?

isaaccain

Bluelighter
Pills are just getting big around my mates so I thought I better know sooner or later. Nobody snorts them and looks at you funny if you try it, but then when you get some mandy it doesn't matter. I don't know if people even know they're the same thing essentially. Anyway I thought it would be similar to other amphetamine based drugs, about twice as effective nasally, and pills are filled with all sorts that might clog up your nose obviously, but with mandy is it better to just do bombs? Honestly I kinda like the pain of sniffing it, it makes me feel like I'm doing a good job, but it's not excruciatingly painful to the point where you just sit there waiting for the pain to stop and can't enjoy yourself. Some people can't cope with it though and one girl was crying the other day, I guess for those types bombing it is just easier, maybe that's why everyone looks at you funny. This turned into snorting vs. bombing but the question still stands, what's the intranasal bioavailability?

Can't find the source but ircc, it's the least bioavailable ROA. It will produce more rapid onset. It also subjectively gives users less of empathetic and more stimulate type buzz. It seems to wear off quicker. And finally as you suggested about clogging up your nose with any substance you snort.

Can't find the source but ircc, it's the least bioavailable ROA. It will produce more rapid onset. It also subjectively gives users less of empathetic and more stimulate type buzz. It seems to wear off quicker. And finally as you suggested about clogging up your nose with any substance you snort.
I can not believe that as I got hit twice as hard using a regular oral dose of molly. I would think it is like 1/4 oral, 1/2 nasal, and of course 1/1 IV. These numbers are pulled out of my ass. Honestly I don't think anyone has researched the bioavailability of MDMA so this question can not really be answered.

MAPS needs to research it, I guess, they're into this shit. I think I agree with tacodude, like most things it would be about twice as strong when insufflated, I was doing half lines and everyone else bombs with about a line in and we all ended up the same in the end so I figured around twice as strong. Honestly, though, I've never tried it orally, always just crushed up the pills and sniffed them, so I guess I can't say it isn't true

There are stage 3 trials in motion for mdma so MAPS and whatever researcher is on top of researching it. Researching nasal bioavailibility is unlikely to happen soon though as there is no medical benefit to that roa... Or at least not enough

There are stage 3 trials in motion for mdma so MAPS and whatever researcher is on top of researching it. Researching nasal bioavailibility is unlikely to happen soon though as there is no medical benefit to that roa... Or at least not enough
Oh yeah, I forgot they were a medical organisation, I usually just think of them as drug liberalisation campaigners or something

You're all insane, rectal is the quickest and best route lol. Don't believe me don't try it lol.

You're all insane, rectal is the quickest and best route lol. Don't believe me don't try it lol.
Nope IV is the fastest, but I do not recommend anyone try it without prior IV administration of any drug experience.