• NMI Moderators: Snafu in the Void

New guy here

Jaydeeeze

Greenlighter
Been reading things on here for a long time but am having some issues I'm hoping some of you may be able to answer some questions about. I've read a lot about safe ways to do and use certain things and seen a lot of guys here seem to be very knowledgeable about some stuff I'm doing.

Howdy! Can you tell us some of the stuff you're doing/issues you're having?

I probably don't know a damn thing about them, but if you ever need anyone to speak authoritatively and at length about those things, and offer earnest advice, just let me know.

I made a post in another section but basically I tried 5 fent patches last night and did everything from Smoking them to eating them and didn't feel a thing.

ok, it still said one post when i replied.

So, they probably didn't ask, did you try putting them on your skin? and leaving them there?

Yeah, yeah, I know. Were you trying to kill yourself? If you got all that out at once . . . Even with tolerance.

Sorry, don't mean to start a second thread, i'll go over there.

I have 2 on my arm that I put their last night 3 hours before I did the other 3. Before I started the subutex I used to be on 150 meg of fent every 2 days and like 300 percs a month n was getting 50-60 metahadone pills also each month. To say I have a tolerance is an understatement I guess but it's been a long time since I did that other stuff. My new post is here.

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads/831049-Can-t-get-even-a-little-buzz-anymore

Thanks for the link. Yeah, thing is I'm like the only guy on this board who's never had an opioid problem. I have stolen fentanyl patches before, and had it IV drip, but that's the extent of my advice ability: highly recommend the IV drip, and the patches made for a pretty nice 3 days. That was one patch, and no tolerance. So good luck, there's about 10,000 people here with tips on that.