• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

Scotia

beebox

Bluelighter
five dollar fifths of canada house under tables under beds in the freezer in the closet in the trunk. ("idiot") hidden but not so hidden. empty but not so empty. a cheap catalyst to your insanity. ("child") i watched your brain come apart like the stitching of a tattered book spine. ("housemaid")

five dollar fifths of canada house were highways to five hundred dollar rocks and i thought you were dead every night, in a way you were. ("no one cares about you") five dollar fifths of canada house and the vomit and the blood. ("sex slave") the blood on the sheets the blood on the toilet the blood on the towels the counters the walls. ("annoying")

five dollar fifths of canada house featuring your fists and your clenched and false teeth. ("whore") murderous eyes scanning for my location, murderous eyes beginning their descent. ("mama") five dollar fifths of canada house and you couldn't get up or off and you gave up after my insides were bellowing in pain and drought. ("drama queen") my thighs shook for months and i felt you melted in the midst of my bowels. ("cancerous")

five dollar fifths of canada house the corner store the man who knew me the man who saw me four times a night. ("murderess") five dollar fifths of canada house a trigger a shove a reason for bruised tracks on virgin arms. ("liar") the purest twelve hours without you fabricated by a liquid succubus. ("insane") five dollar fifths of canada house and a jail cell and a desolate life and desperation, with a constant clawing at nothing - embodying nothingness, with nothing left, and no one to care. ("you abandoned me")

five dollar fifths of canada house, who are you when the money runs out?