• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Ruin a dinner in 4 words

Wow, you got that? That was the bit I was always looking forward to - but it never happened..

Yeah was wierd. Like, you just look at your lasses tits (my lass that is...not yours :) ), get a bit if a semi-on and next thing you know you've shot your bolt without ever even getting a full chub on.

Really wierd.

New meaning for 'family butcher' ;)

(applied to a meat dish like a stew or curry :p, when one's family are not there to partake)

Yeah was wierd. Like, you just look at your lasses tits (my lass that is...not yours :) ), get a bit if a semi-on and next thing you know you've shot your bolt without ever even getting a full chub on.

Really wierd.

Not that weird really given how hypersensitive - in ever possible sense of the word - one is when in acute opi w/d. I recall one sweaty weekend many years ago getting well into double figures simply from tossing (no not that kind) and turning - the very slight friction from nob-end brushing against sheet for a fraction of a second now and then was plenty enough to ker-splooge.

This was also the sweaty weekend that I decided in my infinite wisdom that chowing down on an entire pack of Nytol/diphenhydramine would help me gain a lil rest and repose. It wasn't. It really, really wasn't :|

In related news...

Delirient dinners ftw, no?

Not that weird really given how hypersensitive - in ever possible sense of the word - one is when in acute opi w/d. I recall one sweaty weekend many years ago getting well into double figures simply from tossing (no not that kind) and turning - the very slight friction from nob-end brushing against sheet for a fraction of a second now and then was plenty enough to ker-splooge.

This was also the sweaty weekend that I decided in my infinite wisdom that chowing down on an entire pack of Nytol/diphenhydramine would help me gain a lil rest and repose. It wasn't. It really, really wasn't :|

In related news...

Delirient dinners ftw, no?

That's exactly what would happen to me. Your knob end would just brush against something and you'd shoot your load...

Bad enough if you're on yer own but if with a lass and you actually have a reason to get the horn the you would literally shoot your load before you'd even rolled over.

That story about the Nytol made me laugh. When I was going through that brutal methadone CT a few years back I was going out of my mind and decided to take quadruple the recommended does of clonidine just to get some rest as that was all i had.(took 400mcg rather than the maximum 100mcg)...and then an hour later took the same again...I then realised I needed to go to the shop for some fags....stood up...BP hit the basement.....blackedout...fell down the stairs and woke up in the hallway so fucked I couldn't get back up the stairs again....and a side effect of rock bottom BP is you go partially blind for a while (something to do with blood flow to the retinas or some shit)...I should have been in hospital but that would have involved phoning an ambulance which I just couldn't do..

Fun times

Brussel's Sprouts again tonight?

:|

That's exactly what would happen to me. Your knob end would just brush against something and you'd shoot your load...

Bad enough if you're on yer own but if with a lass and you actually have a reason to get the horn the you would literally shoot your load before you'd even rolled over.

Indeed. But, on the plus side, double digit repeat "performances" overnight too. The sensitivity does gradually give way to sheer friction... eventually. I do believe such a situation (methadone-related as it happens) is the only time I've ever turned down the offer of buttsex. After over a dozen "deliveries" I just did not have it in me to be sticking the wee fella anywhere - let alone somewhere with additional friction 8o

From a female withdrawal perspective re the sensitivity, my female friend & I who usually scored, used & tried to give up together, used to call it the Yellow Pages ie 'let your fingers do the walking' (An old Yellow Pages advertising slogan) & be in absolute hysterics about how we could just touch ourselves & instantly come (we didn't wank together!)
Anyway....back on track

I'm on hunger strike

Ha! You just got every blokes hopes up for a moment there.

Well played BPH, well played indeed.

On topic.....

Don't mind the leprosy.