best place to pin?

hazukiguy

Bluelighter
I have 1.5inch, and 5/8inch pins I really want to do delts, pecs, ass This would be my first ever cycle and the research I've been doing has told me to rotate my areas so I cant just do glutes every weeks (just changing cheeks) or could i? Also delts and pecs seem pretty easy to inject yourself....how the hell would one even inject his ass without going fetal position? Also from what Ive been reading, people get pained? Im not really sure if I will since ill only be injecting 125mg of test e. Any info would help guys.

Delts and glutes tend to be the easiest and least painful for most people. You will have PIP the first few pins until the muscle gets used to it. I usually rotate more but I've been doing glutes 3x a week for the past couple months with no issues. Delts are nice because the more you pin, the more you can cap them to an extent.

I'd get some 1in needles if you're gonna hit delts. The 5/8 might work but I usually do those in quads. Never been able to do the 1.5in although if you store more fat on your glutes you will need them. If they stay fairly lean then you can use 1in

I have only ever injected into my quad. I chose the quad as the first place to go because it seemed like the easiest place to aspirate (pull back and make sure you don't get blood before you inject). And after that I just flowed the "if it ain't broke..." logic. If I pin twice a week, the mark from each pin goes away in a week. So I only ever see two.

The emphasis on rotating is if one is really prone to scar tissue or if one is using a lot of short esters that need to be injected daily or every other day. Or I suppose if you wanted to rotate post injection pain areas. And then some guys believe that the muscle injected into will get disproportionate benefits...

Get something like an 18 to draw with and switch needles to like a 23 or 25 to inject. Online suppliers of bulk needles will give package deals of one rig with two pins. Sometimes a 25 can be hard to push down and the tendency is to pull the pin out a bit as you push down, so try and keep the pin in deep the whole time. Only the initial prick hurts a bit. If you consistently see a bit of oil leaking out, just load an extra. 05cc if you really want to be neurotic about it.

Post injection pain varies over the compound and the ugl or brand you use. The test I have now has no pip at all, but the masteron I had earlier this year have me a couple painful shots. Oddly enough, it never hurt in the gym, but only doing things in ordinary life.

Delts are nice because the more you pin, the more you can cap them to an extent.

Ok, so you do believe in the injected into muscle getting disportionate benefits? Is this anecdotal or do you also have papers/studies? When I first started injecting mast and felt like that quad got hard for a couple days, the vets on here told me it was just inflammation and that localized effects were a myth.

OP: stick to glutes and/or quads for your first cycle. Glutes are generally pretty painless, but quads are very easy to control the injections, especially to ensure you're not moving the needle around too much.

I wouldn't recommend injecting with anything larger than a blue, but orange and/or brown are my preferences (generally, the thinner the needle = less tissue trauma). I've written about this in the first cycle sticky.

Go to http://www.spotinjections.com/index3.htm

Ok, so you do believe in the injected into muscle getting disportionate benefits? Is this anecdotal or do you also have papers/studies? When I first started injecting mast and felt like that quad got hard for a couple days, the vets on here told me it was just inflammation and that localized effects were a myth.

Maybe with suspensions but not with esters. I was referring to scar tissue and swelling or, if you're using enough gear, you get the same effect as SEO.

Put 3cc of short ester in delts every few days for a couple months and you'll add some decent size to your measurements. Even just a couple a week will add up over months or years