• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Rubbing off dirty skin when high on stims and heroin

motiv311

Bluelighter
You know when you haven't showered in a few days and its hot out and your skin sort of peels off when you rub it; into black little clumps? Like a pencil eraser when its used to erase? Most people use a loofa or a exfoliation lava textured stone to rub off the old dirty skin, and thats what I do.... BUT whenever I use heroin with some sort of stimulant (adderall, coke, meth, ritalin, even enough coffee) my pores open up big time and I can peel about what feels like 5 layers of skin... its crazy.... I can start the day, take a shower and exfoliate my whole body 3 times until its totally clean (or so you'd think) ..... then smoke about .2 heroin and pop a 20 mg adderall and suddenly I can collect about an oz of old dead skin and grease and dirt! its incredible, as if all the grit comes up through the pores ! Where does this stuff hide? Is this normal ? how would you treat it?

Haha I call those dirt worms. When I used to do goofballs I had this "problem". It's usually just a combo of you sweating out the crank and meticulously touching your face/arm/stuff etc. Nothing to be worried about in my opinion. Don't really know how to treat it honestly except just keep your hands clean and not touch your face as much when your nodding.

On stimulants your body usually produces more oil, and often times you?re not drinking enough water. Using a good loofah and not touching your skin too much will slowly start to correct this issue.