• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

U-47700 (15mg) - heavy opiate user - And the ride of a life time.

PuppySyrup

Bluelighter
So this all started in november of 2016 when a friend of mine ordered a ounce of the u-4. Well i was the only person with a triple beam and an extremely high addiction to opiates sooooo i was the guinea pig. I was told "Yeah man its supposed to be super awesome but its in like 2-4mg doses" My reply "Have you tried it yet?" his reply was "no i wanted you to try it first" So i gladly weighed out 15mgs and chased the dragon. I face planted on concrete and woke up high as fuck. This substance was the weirdest high i have had from an opiod drug. I gratefully got a gram and went to town.

Wednesday 4:30 pm: I weighed out about 8mg and smoked it producing one of the strongest rushes ive had in my life, It felt like IVing dilaudid just absolute bliss.
5:15: effects have worn of so of course time to redose weighed out another 10mgs and boom again same rush and intense high absolute bliss!
6:00: No effects felt but not dope sick what soever
8:00 weighed out another 10mgs and mixed with a gram of extremely potent tar, Smoked it and stopped breathing and woke up to an ice bath and people giving me cpr.
This substance is VERY addictive you constantly wanna redose after the initial rush. this substance in my experience lasted between 45mins-1 and a half hours. Please be careful with it and enjoy it but be prepared for a harsh and extremely sharp comedown.

substancecode_u4
substancecode_u47700
substancecode_heroin
substancecode_opiates
explevel_experienced
roacode_smoked
exptype_inhaled
exptype_health
exptype_addiction
_combo_

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting about your close call and warning others about usage of this substance.

Thanks for sharing, glad you're okay. Yeah, U-4 is some strong stuff. People need to be really careful with it.