Bluelight

Thread: About Flakes (Cocaine) - I want to know more about it please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Collapse Details
    About Flakes (Cocaine) - I want to know more about it please. 
    Bluelighter
    Hello,

Probably everyone here knows the term 'Flakes' or 'Flake Cocaine', but besides the fact that I really know a shitload about Cocaine, I however don't know what could be an accurate definition of what these Flakes are; what exactly are Flakes and what makes them different from normal hydrochlorid Cocaine?

I'm really ignorant about what Flakes are exactly, but I have noticed that other people often are confused or contradictory about Flakes as well, so I'm also wondering if people really can very easily define completely accurate what Flake Cocaine is, so I would be thankful if some people can educate me on this topic and an accurate, detailed definition would be great (so there is no confusion possible and I gain the knowledge I want to obtain: what are Flakes and what is the difference with normal Cocaine in it's salt-form (HCL), and why are they, as far as I always have understood, more potent than normal flakes?

I have my own theory about what Flakes are, but it might be way off - but from what I heard about it, it's Cocaine that has not been dried beneath hot lamps to speed up the process and produce more Cocaine in a shorter time-frame, hence, producing way more profit, and by not doing so Flakes is actually Cocaine that still has some moist in it due to not being dried to the bone, but also still containing more of the active compounds, still present in the Cocaine due to the fact that they did not evaporate beneath hot lamps - is there anything right about this, or is this completely wrong?

I'm curious! Hopefully I'll find out here on blue...

Thank you in advance for any responses. Grtz.
    Last edited by Mananas; 13-09-2017 at 18:02.

2. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Basic Drug Discussion
    literally never heard of the term flakes and i know a fair few: beak, wallop, gear, charlie, fish-scale, devil's dandruff, nose-candy, line, charge, toot, blow, snoz, pub-grub, nose-beers etc etc
    but anyway, i'm pretty sure it just means high quality powder coke, or coke that hasn't been boshed to fuck.
    that's my theory anyway...

3. Collapse Details

Quote Originally Posted by keeping View Post
    literally never heard of the term flakes and i know a fair few: beak, wallop, gear, charlie, fish-scale, devil's dandruff, nose-candy, line, charge, toot, blow, snoz, pub-grub, nose-beers etc etcbut anyway, i'm pretty sure it just means high quality powder coke, or coke that hasn't been boshed to fuck.that's my theory anyway...
    Yep here they call it fish scale and it costs more and is of higher quality. That's the only difference I know of this side of dealer pump ups.

4. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Well, in that case I ask myself; what makes Flakes different from normal Cocaine, because of all the things I have been reading about them, I know the name is not just slang but is linked to the way the Coke presents itself - in a flaky way; that's why I deduced moist in the Cocaine from it... Also, a definitive answer as to why (because in the case of flakes I suspect there is another reason than just the purity, because not only purity makes the quality of Cocaine, also the production process - impurities that are left over for example can bring down the quality and potentially be more harmful than a possible less harmful end-product without impurities left over in it, in the same way I believe that the higher quality of Flake Cocaine has to do something with the production process (I could be wrong here)...

Also, if you live in an area where you do not have the possibility to get your gear tested, it would come in handy to know what Flakes are and if they indeed are more potent, to know how to know if a certain batch consists of Flakes or not, so you can adjust the amount you are about to take knowing you have probably more potent gear than otherwise at this point (unless you always have Flakes of course) - over here they cost more on the street, that much I know, and they cost more because they should be more potent.

I prefer dry rocks, straight from the brick, solid rocks hard as stone but once crushed, able to be totally powdered so nicely that there is no damage to the nose at all, because a) that's the most potent way I know Cocaine to be, b) moist-like Coke usually indicates cuts and it does not go in your nose very well, getting stuck in your nose and not able to be absorbed and eventually you have to blow a lot of it back out of your nose and c) I never had any moist-like Cocaine, even Coke sold as Flakes, that was more potent, on the contrary even!

Yet, I keep hearing people claiming Flakes rule.

So anyone else who knows more about this?

5. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Basic Drug Discussion
    i think flakes and fishscale are basically the same thing e.g.: scales look kind of like flakes.

6. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Fish-scale comes, etymologically, from the value a fish has by it's weight and has become, over time, a way of saying by figure of speech that something is of higher value. Fish-scale is not only used for Cocaine, but it can be used for any item, or...

So these two have nothing to do with each other...

Flakes on the other hand should look shiny at least and might be the kind of Coke (I believe this to be so) that is kind of oily - not hard rocks, but soft oily bumps that are kinda sticky... - which makes the higher potency of Flakes, since I get every batch of Coke lab tested and all oily Coke comes out rather poorly, more or less seem to be somewhat contradictory.

I would like to score some Flakes if in fact they are not just a myth, but real and actually more potent but only if the issue with the way too oily Coke sticking in your nose can be solved without having the flakes dried and lose potency after all at that point - or are Flakes moist but not oily, or neither, or...?

Tho I do not trust moist-like or oily Coke, experience has told me that kind of Coke only has downsides... Besides, if you can get the perfect rock-formation that can get powdered perfectly to the finest powdered salty Cocaine crystalines with a purity and potency of 89% (the Coke I always purchase), than in which way can Flakes present any kind of higher quality Cocaine?

I'm surprised, but I suspected this - you hear about Flakes everywhere, but never someone has actually been able to tell me what Flakes exactly are... I think my theory could be valid, the theory is logically solid, but it's nothing more than a theory, it's a reasoning about what Flakes might be, but it's not knowledge I gained somewhere specific or neither had I any confirmation or falsification about this theory...
    Last edited by Mananas; 13-09-2017 at 18:51.

7. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Basic Drug Discussion
    eh, well fishscale is very high-quality cocaine, usually right off the key and uncut -
    its flaky instead of grainy and sparkly a bit like scales, itrs simply a reference to the texture material appearance of the coke
    or there's that urban legend about fiberglass too...
    look, 'Peruvian flake', 'fishscale powder' are simply a commercial sales pitch by dealers, and selling drugs tends not to have any quality control or anything so the purity and weight can vary a fair bit. that's it.

8. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    So, what you are basically saying is: that if Flakes would be a certain type or form of Cocaine with a specific structure and a higher potency (they do really get charged more than other Cocaine), that it's all just myth? Or do I misunderstand what you are saying?

And yes, in general, fishscale means, by figure of speach, high quality: you have fishscale food, fishscale cars, fishscale chateaubriand, and so on...

Fishscale is not bound to Cocaine, the term Flakes refers directly and only to Cocaine, fishscale however is the same like saying: this is high quality Coke, so there is really a distinction between the origins of both terms (fishscale and Flakes) - so this way I'm not any closer to an answer... Sorry.
    Last edited by Mananas; 13-09-2017 at 18:59.

9. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Basic Drug Discussion
    yes you misunderstood me, i'm not saying this is all just a myth, just mentioned about this one urban legend but that's beside the point.
    in common parlance, flake and fishscale are interchangeable to mean very high quality cocaine.
    that's basically it.
    and flake is not only used to refer to cocaine, there's; flake opium, joy flakes, cadbury's flake etc etc
    A* for confidence but an F on Googling see me

10. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    In the case of Cadbury's Flake, here Flake is with regards to the texture of the candy, the same with Joy Flakes and I'm guessing the same with as well Opium Flakes as well as Cocaine Flakes.

So Flake is a direct consequence of the texture of, in my original questioning, Cocaine, but now also Opium joins the picture. So that's it, but not all of it; why is Cocaine or Opium with a Flake-texture more potent - if this is not a myth - than other Coke (powder, rock,...), especially since Flakes have, where I live at least, this huge reputation of being of superior quality, yet this texture seems not to be (and I've heard this from others as well, about Flake Cocaine) the best texture to snort, because it will cloth up your nose...

I'm sure it does not mean the same as fishscale, definitely not where I live, so I'm still searching for an answer: is Flake-textured Cocaine really more potent than other forms of Coke, and if so, how come?

In this case the same question goes for Opium, why would Flake-like Opium be more potent? - if it is, than it is even more important to be aware of, as Opium is way more easy to OD on when there's a significant change in potency compared to a change in potency regarding Cocaine (unless we are talking about ten percent more pure stuff or more...).

11. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by Mananas View Post
    I'm sure it does not mean the same as fishscale, definitely not where I live, so I'm still searching for an answer: is Flake-textured Cocaine really more potent than other forms of Coke, and if so, how come?
    basically, no. it's just a slang name for good/pure cocaine - cocaine that hasn;t been stomped on too much
    and joy flakes means heroin
    cadbury's i can;t quite remember but it is a drug.
    ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽

12. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    Ah, didn't know that was slang-terminology, gained some knowledge by this... Still no explanation about if there is a positive correlation between the Flake-texture and the potency, and if so, which correlation might that be?

13. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Basic Drug Discussion
    Quote Originally Posted by Mananas View Post
    Ah, didn't know that was slang-terminology, gained some knowledge by this... Still no explanation about if there is a positive correlation between the Flake-texture and the potency, and if so, which correlation might that be?
    oh sorry i didn't realise you didn't know that - yeah its slang, most drugs terminology is - ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽what did you think it was?
    probably because its been chipped straight off the brick which has that texture, the stuff that is less pure has been stomped on with stuff that breaks its somewhat rougheer texture up into a smoother powder with cuts like baby powder and things.

14. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I get my stash from one kilo brick's, every first week of every month, and I get to cut my stash for the entire month, 50 grams H3 and 50 grams C + 30 grams H4, from those one kilo brick's myself, and that stash goes to the test-center first thing every time again, and it always is around 90% purity for the C, and around medio in the 80% for the H3 and again around the 90% for the H4, and both the H4 and the C are most of the time totally uncut and free of impurities (the 10% that is left is in the case of C salt and in the case of H some Morphine which is left-over from the production process and sometimes moist) and the H3 is cut with caffeine (which is the most common cut to make it easy to smoke this H), but the cut is really almost nothing compared to once these bricks go, after me and a few other people have got their stuff, to be cut and sold to smaller gangs, and they cut it as well and sell it to even smaller gangs and they distribute it to individual dealers (if they work alone) or sell it themselves (which would be the 60% standard streetcoke) or the individual dealers cut it up as well before selling it and this is the stuff that many tourists get, on average between 20 to 40%, the real garbage kind of Coke.

Anyway, since the Coke I cut from a solid brick that nobody even laid a finger on, nice, big rectangular shaped with rounded edges thick bricks with a very big stamp in the middle on one side saying "SCARFACE" and since this stash I get always get's tested at around 90% and proves to almost every time to be totally uncut, however, the structure of such a brick or my stash that I have cut off such a brick looks in no way like flakes; it are big and small solid rocks, hard as stone, looking like very irregular shaped squares on which you often break plastic cards like bank-cards, that sort of cards, when trying to powder it at home, just because the rocks are so hard - yet, once they shatter (I found a good way to do so now, put them in a plastic bag that I won't use to stash it in later on, but another plastic bag and bang on it with a hammer; that way the rocks don't fly away in every direction) and then I empty the bag and after that it's easy with good Coke to make it in a very nice powder that even feels very nice going up your nose...

So, in my experience straight from the brick is not like Flake-structure at all. How do you get this notion that Coke cut straight from the brick would have a Flake-like structure? Did you ever cut Coke from one kilo bricks? Or large bricks in general? Or how do you know about bricks that - if you are not mistaken - can have this texture? Because Flake Cocaine would of course indeed come from a bigger brick of Flake Cocaine, because I'm still holding on to the notion that Flakes, because they are more or less legendary over here (yet I've been sold this kind of Coke from which was stated it where flakes, but it was just not dry enough Coke or oily Coke and instead of having better quality it turned out to be shitty quality every time, while they cost more than the average streetcoke), are a specific kind of Coke because of their structure and which should be more potent if it are real Flakes, so I'm just curious how you got to the notion that straight of the brick would give this kind of structure?

The other possibility is that Flake Cocaine is just a hoax to get wet Coke sold or otherwise another possibility is that it's a myth and it's just a believe among people that because Coke looks shiny and flaky that it is better quality Coke.

BTW, I hear this often, people stating that Coke should be shiny and have this oily structure, while this actually always turns out to be gasoline covering up the smell of other cuts and making it smell like way over the top Colombian Coke (since high quality Coke does not have a strong smell at all, because if all is manufactured well all the Kerosine and such should have evaporated from the end-product...).

Grtz.

15. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Basic Drug Discussion
    see below: 'flakes' [in black bowl]
    and can we lay off the rhetoric and hammering down on one point you're coming off as a.. well i wont say

16. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I elaborated on how I get my stash, please don't start again with making an issue out of that, it's not because I get good stuff I am not allowed to say what my experiences with big bricks are, and the test-results where important here because they show that the brick I cut my Coke off definitely was a brick of high quality Coke, otherwise it would be senseless to ask yourself why Flakes would be better quality than the rock I'm cutting my stuff off while my stuff is not like Flakes at all... So it was relevant in this case. And I will probably mention this again at some point or points, so can we stop with giving a comment about that every single fucking time please?

Well, these are quite big rocks, are they yours? They seem to me a bit oily-like and seem not hard as rock but more like soft rocks, which would indicate one out of two or both of those two things at the same time to me: a) a poor production process and/or b) cut up. Do you know anything about these rocks, or if yours, did they get tested, how do they smell and how strong do they smell, are they hard as rock or not, are they oily and shiny (even rocks as hard as stone can be cut and turned back into solid rocks, so even that is no 100% guarantee, but 99.99% of the time cut up rocks will be oily and soft, on this picture they look to be a bit like that, but not to a really large extent, and I know people say the look of Coke doesn't indicate anything, but it really does, and I would not trust this stuff and definitely have it tested before purchasing it - by way of getting a sample of this specific batch...) - or is it just a pic of the internet, and if so, did it had any info about it, because it's not totally clear on the pic whether or not it are indeed soft oily rocks or if they maybe can be solid rocks...

Just curious, and what I say is not to be snobby, it's just what honestly goes through my mind when I see this Coke...

But I'm not saying that I'm flawless and that I can not be mistaken, let alone not mistaken ever... So... Don't trash me for my reaction please, because it costs too much effort to keep fighting with everyone all the time - I won't insult people or anything, but other than that you will have to deal with me in a respectful way just the way I am and you will have to let go of your frustrations; also, I do not get why it frustrates you just because I describe in a relevant story how I get my stuff and where on the ladder and what amounts I buy - these are all factors that are important to know to understand how I can get my hands on what is the best Coke you can get, and I just thought explaining it, now while it had relevance, would make you understand more where I'm coming from and would prevent any comments, yet - you did not spilled out your guts - you did still commented on what I said... Too bad... I hope this can stop...

17. Collapse Details

Other Drugs
    Basic Drug Discussion
    jesus christ, look thid has nothing to do with how you acquire your drugs nor does this concern my enjoyment in pointing our your shortcomings and, look i don't want to fall out here and i'm chalking this up to your aspergers because if not you're deliberately being a dick but i physically cannot carry on this conversation with you, i'm sorry, please at least try to mind your manners - you'll find it goes a long way here.

peace out
    ༼ ༎ຶ ෴ ༎ຶ༽ Y
    Last edited by keeping; 14-09-2017 at 11:14. Reason: fgsfdg

18. Collapse Details

Might be the drying procedure, the acidification to it's respective salt or just whether or not Bob or Dave is working at the international coke distribution wharehouse that day. Just acetone wash and purify if it's a major problem.

19. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    That is what my theory is about Flakes, still moist in them from not being dried beneath hot lamps to speed up the drying process which by doing so being able to produce more Coke and also more profit in a shorter time-frame, by not doing so less of the active compounds evaporate making it more potent, but that's kind of a pointless way of being more potent, since you still have to dry it once you have bought it, because otherwise it keeps sticking in your nose, does not get's absorbed and gives very little effect...

I never, besides a few times on the street to try it out, by Flakes - I don't buy Coke that has need for an Acetone-wash, besides, most people who do an Acetone-wash do a very poor job because they don't invest in the correct materials, the correct water to wash their stuff with, not the right filters but many just use coffee-filters instead of industrial ones and so on, not to mention they don't know what and why they are doing what they are doing because they don't know a thing about chemistry, and also, an Acetone-wash is often left with Acetone in it and even when done in a decent way it will not purify your Coke totally if you have shitty Coke.

On the other side, when it's done by someone who knows what he is doing, you can indeed use that technique with some success, however, not having to do it is still better... And way more fun, since after an Acetone-wash you don't have this lovely, beautiful rocks with a nice smell and taste to it anymore, but a bit of a stinky to not smelling at all, not at all beautiful looking pale way to fine powder.

But like Jekyl Anhydride is saying, if you don't have the possibility of getting your drugs tested at a pro lab, you should do an Acetone-wash after you learned it from someone who knows how to do one flawlessly. Most people think they can easily do it perfect themselves, because it's actually not difficult, yet most people fuck it up - the same with how most people make their own Crack or Freebase, yes, what they make is with most people Crack or Freebase, but due to inaccuracy and not using the correct materials and so on it's just a shitty product that's not worth smoking in my opinion.

The biggest flaws are in not washing (with Acetone) the Coke to a degree that it's cleaned enough, not cleaning out all the Acetone afterwards and not letting it dry properly - this besides using materials that are prone to corrosive, cutting corners on both supplies as well as accuracy and detail in their working methods,... I never had once Acetone-washed Coke that did not contain Acetone anymore, something I rather do not get into my body, and Acetone-washed Coke I have purchased from a few dealers known to have quality stuff, yet I thought it was shit.

So at this point I don't know if I should recommend an Acetone-wash or a flush it down the toilet method and get some good stuff to start with...

Also one more thing, I think Coke can be so dangerous because most Coke in the world contains very little actual Cocaine, making it feel like a substance that's not that mind-blowing, while in fact it's one of the most strong highs you can get from a drug, one of the most intense rushes that are known to mankind, and such effects bring more or less equal strong side-effects with it, but they are also covered up by the highly cut average Coke, making it seem quite harmless and so making it a slow and silent killer way more dangerous than people expect - most people I know who use Cocaine do not think of it as a dangerous drug, but Cocaine is a killer-drug, that's really a fact.

But if you really can only score really cut up stuff and you are really willing to use stuff like that, maybe indeed an Acetone-wash would be best... Or cooking up and smoke it (or, if enough is left, convert it back to HCL Coke... But learn from people who know the drill perfectly if you're not at home in chemistry, the biggest mistake is saying "oh, it's such an easy thing to do, I do not need to know what chemical processes are taking place", if that's how you think about it, then don't use Coke at all and find something that won't kill you.

20. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    This thread does accurately shows the confusion by actually everyone about what Flakes are, nobody seems to be able to give a totally correct and true definition of what Flakes are, some people never heard about Flakes, some think it is what you get when Coke comes straight from the brick, some seem to think - like me - Flakes is Coke that's not dry yet, and others have even other ideas about what Flakes are,...

Showing again all of us not knowing enough about Cocaine if you belong, like me, to the group of people who just love Cocaine - I think, definitely when you use a certain drug on daily bases, that you should know everything about it, and the blank spots in my knowledge about Cocaine really bug me...

21. Collapse Details

I'm not sure about what you meant by " the correct waters" to use as prolonged exposure to water can convert it to Benzoylecgonine among other hydrolyzed products iirc. And of course the acetone has to be anhydrous for good results but check this out and see if it helps with your question :

/317605-cocaine-purification-the-absolute-final-thread

/335233-Making-freebase-cocaine-the-correct-procedure!

Cocaine Use for Beginners
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=346671

ATTN: Coke users - Levamisole FAQ
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=520045

Cocaine: Absolute Final Purification Thread
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=317605

Explaining the A/B Extraction
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=341530

Converting Crack to Powder
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=293428

Simple Suggestions to Dosing
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=362396

Complete Guide to IV Cocaine
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=218443

The Effects of Cocaine
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=367508

Cocaine Comedowns
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=234255

"Corrosiveness" of Cocaine
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=361604

Cocaine and Drug Tests
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=168688

Short Term Tolerence
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=358874

Cocaine Addiction
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=355677

Cocaine Psychosis Hallucinations
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=368199

Cocaine Overdose
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=102673

A Guide To Dealing With Overdoses by TheodoreRoosevelt
    http://www.bluelight.org/vb/showthread.php?t=369616

22. Collapse Details

23. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I can believe you are sincere and that with your post (posting all those links, although it of course wasn't actually much work, still, you put at least a little bit time into posting those links, so I'll deduce one of multiple conclusions, I'll conclude you are, like I started this sentence, by stating the same, sincere) you are not making fun of me for some (or no at all) reason...

Moving on, however...

I did not use the correct water in it's plural form, but just pointing towards only one specific type of water: sterile and without any content like minerals or anything for cleaning your none-corrosive materials when you start with creating specific chemical reactions and start working with certain chemicals because, if you want to get the best result possible, it's crucial that for obtaining some end-results, the water you use contains no minerals or anything and that the materials you work with can not bring certain stuff into your water.

Minerals - for example - in water, makes the water useless when you need water meant to be used in specific chemical reactions because it will have an impact on the end-result; if you start with chemistry, you do want the end-result to be not just good, but you want it to be perfect by having not cut one corner in the entire process to make, for example (because the end-result after a few try-outs was perfect and to me is one of the most perfect results I ever obtained, while I'm practicing chemistry quite a lot) when I was making for some years my very own n,n-DMT crystals, they where the most perfect crystals one can possible bring about, meaning; I had actually the uttermost best kind and strongest kind of pure n,n-DMT that anyone anywhere in the world could get their hands on - and most people probably never had such perfect quality n,n-DMT crystals!

If minerals (to use minerals as example once again) would have been present in any of the water I used or just woud have gotten by one way or the other in the substance I had created by extracting the needed type of DMT from Mimosa Hostilis powder and turning them into clean and very pure crystals which at the end would be ready for vaporizing them in the specific way you need to vaporize DMT in a crack-pipe that you prepared in the correct way and gaining what you where aiming for: breaking through in one big hit, into the void and being twenty minutes totally transported into the ultimate dimension having the most mind-blowing experience one can have when it comes to psychedelics.

That's what I meant: sterile water that does not contain any minerals or anything else so that you can get in your adventures in chemistry the perfect end-result, and not a result that has flaws - or at least I am this kind of totally obsessive perfectionist who will measure every amount three times and checking everything three times and never compromise, not even something that seems as if it does not matter one bit - I'm willing to bet it does matter and when you cut even only one corner and even if you cut a part of this specific corner we are talking about in even the most microscopic, by nano-measures to be measured a piece of the corner being the smallest possible piece you would be able to cut from a corner, yet, it will make your end-result macroscopic, hugely flawed.

24. Collapse Details

That's great you make the purest DMT in the world but what does 5 or 10 ppm of say, dissolved calcium, have to do with making freebase coke when adding NH4 to it which surely has impurities, even ACS grade has trace impurities. Even with DMT how is a picogram or two of a dissolved solid going to destroy it? Even Banisteriopsis caapi & M. tenuiflora brewed in a dirty pot with well water can take one to the other side so this rant about pure water seems a bit over the top. Maybe in manufacturing optics but not common drugs.

Also one does not need know of the Maillard reaction to bake cookies, just as poppy farmers don't need an education in esterification to make diacetyl-morphine.

There's practical, fastidious and then rhadamanthine. I think a little bit more humility and your opinions would not come across as being so conceited.

25. Collapse Details

Bluelighter
    I really do not get what I said wrong this time, I need to show more humility than I did in this post I made - I assure you, I am not able to figure out, not even close, what could possibly be things in this specific post you refer to that I need to by showing more humility about, really, I do not know what about it does not show enough humility, so please, for once, tell me, in a normal and not in a disrespectful way, but tell me in a normal way, what are the things that are not showing enough humility, please, tell me, I now finally NEED to know what it is I say that comes across in a wrong way, and also, in what way do the things you are going to tell me I should have written in a different way, in what way I should had put it into words and what exactly is wrong and why with the things you are going to point out for me, from the biggest mistake I made according to you to the smallest detail please, I would be very thankful...!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast