• N&PD Moderators: Skorpio | thegreenhand

O-Desmethyltramadol freebase ROA?

Nod Alot

Bluelighter
Is it still active orally in freebase and if so at about what BA%?

Could I combine it with ascorbic/citric acid to make it more water soluble to plug it? Any input/info on this drug would be greatly appreciated!

No responses :'(

well for those curious folks here's what I learned/ended up doing...
i had red somewhere deep in the forum that your stomach actually contains amounts of hydrochloric acid which could then make it orally active from the now o-Desmethyltramadol Hcl.
Also I know with cocaine freebase and heroin freebase, users will use citric/ascorbic acid to make it soluble. So 20 mins before dosing I chewed up a few vitamin C tabs and washed em down with lemon juice to create an acidic environment in my stomach.

Altogether I ended up parachuting 200mg's of the o-des and it kicked in rather quickly. ~10 mins. For the first hour i felt very upbeat and somewhat energetic like from oxy, only instead of the oxy euphoria it was a lot more comparable to morphine.

After the first hour the energy subsided and was overpowered by the morphine-like bliss. I must've been nodding for at least 3 hours before I went to sleep. But all in all, it was an amazing experience that I soon hope to replicate :)

I guess that works, but you can get some hydrochloric acid and react them together, as it will kick in faster.

I was not sure if it was orally active, but that is cool that it is!

The freebase is orally active, it combines with HCl in the stomach to form the salt.

The freebase is orally active, it combines with HCl in the stomach to form the salt.
Thank you Sekio! If I was looking to plug it though, could I dissolve it with ascorbic acid/water/heat to make it water soluble?

Thank you Sekio! If I was looking to plug it though, could I dissolve it with ascorbic acid/water/heat to make it water soluble?

Yes you can.

Freebase should be absorbed better though, but it's true that stomach's environment is acidic and will transform any drug that can be protonated into the corresponding hydrochloride salt.

Be careful plugging acidic solutions - your rectum is easily irritated by acid or base as feces is normally neutral! The correct way to prepare for plugging would be:

1. Prepare a solution of ascorbic acid in water
2. Dissolve O-DT freebase in the acidified water
3. Add a small amount of baking soda (miniscule amount) to move pH back to 7. Taste the solution to make sure it's not acidic or use pH paper. Don't add too much bicarbonate because you may just freebase the ODT again!
4. Load and plug