• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

Tylenol #1 may be banned by Health Canada, please tell them not to.

No pharmacist has told me they did move to make Rx only, but there is a huge shortage of T1 here in Ontario, and it has been going on 6 weeks. Trouble in Afghanistan or nah?

omg yes the shortage is real and it's made prices rise so much! at least double.I think they should have a soft drugs act that can allow doctors to prescribe things for people(esp high tolerance users) to self medicate, like weaker substances but be removed from scrutiny or liability. Give more freedom to individuals but still have oversight so that they aren't harming themselves and can be safer and live functionally.

Theyve tried this before , ive been using t1s for mild to moderate migraines and issues with my knee off and on for almost 15 years now , i know of atleast 2 other times they tried this . best advice , shop around constantly and buy a bottle here or there and stash them away . in kingston prices havnt changed all that much to be honest maybe a dollar or two higher for the time being . I really dont think theyre taking into account how many people use t1s instead of other drugs and without their availability i think the use of more illicit prescription medication will rise .

But who knows , maybe they will , Canadians love putting too much control in the hands of the government and seem to smile while taking it up the ass . Stranger things have happened .

I have been using Tylenol #1 responsibly for a number of years now for ongoing headaches and back pain. I think keeping it behind with the pharmacist helps to maintain control, as they do ask if you have used this product before. The government does not have the right to put their noses into something that is legal. Stick with things you know (which is nothing) other than making it hard for the people to live.

Please do not make Tylenol #1 a prescription drug, there are too many people who use this drug responsibly and do not run to their Dr. for prescriptions when they can handle it themselves.