• Philosophy and Spirituality
    Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Threads of Note Socialize
  • P&S Moderators: Xorkoth | Madness

Gnostic Christianity MEGATHREAD

For me to claim I'm 100% correct would be crazy. With my limeted knowledge of the universe i don't have a way to know much. But this is how I feel and this view has gotten me through alot. If anyone takes anything from my beliefs and gets closer with god then having the less popular view is worth it. Especially if i'm right.

I haven't read this whole thread by any means and I've been gone awhile but I got interested in the Gnostics when I heard about Sophia, Archons and the idea of the Demiurge (false god of the old testament etc. ) and being soul trapped here on earth. Has that been covered in this thread because that's some wild stuff and goes along vaguely with the people who say that like in NDEs going into the tunnel and the white light is a soul trap to keep you reincarnating back into a prison planet where we are being used as fuel, as in the Matrix. I know that that last part was not Gnosticism proper but I actually got on to Gnosticism by becoming interested in NDEs. Something about NDEs felt wrong to me and I found sites like "Tricked by the Light" that said we were created and genetically altered so we wouldn't threaten our creator (s). That kind of sounded wild but it possibly answered a question that has bugged me for the last 50 years. Why if we can go to the moon, create a computer or AI, and a million other amazing things can't we ever get along with each other? Why do we make the same emotional blunders that lead to repression, war, hate etc. and never ever learn from our mistakes. As if we were designed with a brain that was meant to keep us at odds so we would never work together and reach our full potential. Like in the old testament where it says something like we were becoming like the god(s) themselves and that was a threat to them.

Last edited:
Why if we can go to the moon, create a computer or AI, and a million other amazing things can't we ever get along with each other? Why do we make the same emotional blunders that lead to repression, war, hate etc. and never ever learn from our mistakes. As if we were designed with a brain that was meant to keep us at odds so we would never work together and reach our full potential.

I think simple biological hardware explains that. As a species we actually get along remarkable well compared to other species of mammals. Not all of them but most. Our closest living relatives are chimpanzees, and they are very warlike. Unfortunately, our ancestry causes us, as a whole, to be tribal and combative with each other, except for those we consider in our tribe. I mean it could be some greater explanation but that one makes sense to me. I don't like it, and not everyone is that way, but there it is.

OK but we seem to learn from all our technological mistakes and continue to evolve our systems. Yet on the emotional front there seems to have been no emotional evolution over our human history. That just seems strange to me. Maybe you're right and it's just because somehow I have evolved on that level and can see every ignorant thing we humans do to keep us in an eternal battle with each other. I have no enemies and I find many emotional issues that freak most people out to be something I want to confront and work on. What's up with that? Are some of us just anomalies? If that's so then I want off this planet however that can happen. I'm sick of seeing so much human suffering.

Not sure what the consensus is here on channeled material, but this comes from a 'group' in the 'future' (6th density - we exist in 3rd):

22/Oct/94

Q: (L) During a previous reading we asked several questions about Jesus of Nazareth known as the Christ. The question was asked: "Was Jesus special, that is, Christed, in some way?" The answer came back was: "Quick exalted; wars; civil entrancement. Zindar council." I would like to know the meaning of these references.

A: Quick exalted refers to a sudden boost of awareness level as related to your previous questions about knowledge. Sometimes that acquisition can occur in a surge and sometimes this is referred to as illumination. Jesus acquired his knowledge by having complete faith in his ability to acquire the knowledge from a higher source. This faith caused an equal balancing interaction with higher sources, which allowed him to gain supreme knowledge simply by having that faith. Remember that the resources for the acquisition of knowledge in the space/time ere of Christ were much more limited than they are now. There were few options open for acquiring true knowledge except total and complete faith. And this one was instilled with the awareness that total and complete faith would cause dramatic and spectacular acquisition of knowledge; also would cause dramatic and spectacular progression of the soul being. Therefore, the faith was felt, the knowledge was received.

Q: (L) What was the source of the knowledge?

A: The source was the sixth level of density which is where we reside and we also were involved in that as well.

Q: (L) What does the term "Civil entrancement" mean?

A: Civil entrancement is a complete balancing of one's useful energies to a level where there is no experiencing of over balancing on the positive or negative side which is preferable for meditation in a mass form.

Q: (L) What is the Zendar Council?

A: Zendar Council is a sixth level density council which spans both physical and ethereal realms and which oversees dramatic development points at various civilizational sectors in lower density levels.

Q: (L) I would like you to expound a bit on the life of Christ in terms of chronology of events. Could you tell us about his understanding about himself, his interaction with higher sources, his state of being Christed, and what was the true work he came her to do and how did he accomplish it?

A: His awareness of who and what he was gradually came as he grew. He was taught by us through his faith as described previously. And you should have faith as well because you would find things would come to you as "knowings" more often than even now. Jesus awareness of his mission and his actions pertaining to it were part of the natural progression of his growth and development. The information about his "miracles" has been largely corrupted by writings which have been passed down after the actual event period. Most of these writings are by entities who wish to confuse and corrupt all humanity for previously stated purposes. The idea was that if one perceived Jesus as performing physical miracles, then your entire understanding of what the life experience here on earth and on this plane is, and the meaning for it all, is also corrupted and the knowledge is blocked which is the goal of those who have done this. Jesus' purpose and plan was to teach knowledge to all who sought but did not have the strength to express as great a level of faith as he had to acquire the knowledge as he did from higher sources. If they were open and willing to learn they could be taught by hearing. He had only very limited success in imparting faith to others because faith comes solely from within and that is one of the most difficult things for beings on your plane to acquire.

Q: (L) Now, it has been discussed before that Jesus was probably the product of a genetically selected impregnation, could you comment on this and why this would be.

A: There was no genetic selection of the impregnation. That is incorrect.

Q: (L) Okay, then what was it?

A: It was a natural conception.

Q: (L) Well what I meant was that the person was selected to be the biological father.

A: Well, that is always the case in every single birth that occurs in your level of density.

Q: (L) Could you comment on the idea that is implicit in this that Jesus was illegitimate?

A: Obviously if one feels that this would put a shadow or stain on him in some way, or the knowledge that he imparted, then you have not been paying attention. Did you not hear what was said about obsession as opposed to knowledge? Those who are truly, within themselves, at all points of development, trying to seek greater knowledge, will not be blocked by any ideas relating to illegitimacy as you refer to it. Those who are obsessed, by choice, rather than trying to seek true knowledge, will indeed be blocked at that point. It is all up to the choice of the individual. If you choose to develop and gain knowledge then you are never blocked or obsessed at any point about anything ever. However if you choose to limit your knowledge or become obsessed then you are constantly finding yourself blocked and this will manifest in all your life experiences. That is part of the individual soul development pattern. It is all based on choice. Therefore it is not possible for you to interfere with another's choice to acquire knowledge or not and how it is or is not done. There is no need to try to alter another's perceptions because that would be to interfere with free will. If one chooses to be obsessed rather than to be illumined, that is their choice!

Some more relevant excerpts:

25/Oct/94
Q: (L) What is the basis of the Gnostic texts such as the apocryphon of John?
A: Ancient atheists.

07/Sep/13
Let's be explicit: Was there a separate individual 2000 years ago that taught spiritual truths to people that were close to Gnostic teachings, etc. around the Roman Empire/Middle Eastern area that was NOT Caesar, that was in some small way incorporated into Caesar's life?
A: Very small way, and not a teacher as you describe, but a rebel fighter against Rome.
Q: (P)So the idea of Jesus People as being social critics is probably closest...
A: Yes
Q: (A) And it's not somebody who went through history or is recorded in any way.
A: Some clues in Josephus, the "father" of Jesus.