Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(MDMA / 130 mg) - First time - In Love

forestman4

Bluelighter
This is my first time making a trip report so bear with me guys! Also my first time taking MDMA!
Pills: 1 X Yellow Porsche Shields 130 MG [Tested]
Date: Saturday 9th of September 2017

I just want to say, I wasn't expecting this. It was the most intense!
I got 6 Yellow Porsche pills, sent one to be tested and found out it was pure MDMA 130 MG each. It was sold as 220 MG.

T0 About 10 Pm, The room is cold, hadn't eaten for a few hours, I take the pill.

T+10 Min
, My eyes become really watery but nothing huge, I felt that lights had become more brighter.

T+30 Min
, Nothing yet... Just the same, My pupils looked so funny, the size of a bowling ball, was laughing at it.

T+1 Hour
, Nothing still, Popped some music. Was thinking of taking another pill as I wasn't feeling anything.

T+2 Hours
, I go to the bathroom to pee, Then it HITS ME LIKE A FREIGHT TRAIN, One second Im normal, The next second im feeling pins and needles all over my body and couldnt walk straight!!! I immediately rush to my room, lock the door, Turned the A/C down as I was feeling hot, put on some headphones and laid on my bed. WORDS CANNOT DESCRIBE WHAT I FELT. Music was awesome!!! Every time breathing in and out was an orgasm. Like, Imagine an orgasm, multiply it by 10, and imagine having it every time you breath in and out. I couldn't resist bobbing my head up and down to the beat, was listening to an MDMA playlist. I was so EUPHORIC!!! I cant describe it! My eyes start to shake automatically every 20 or so seconds, It was AMAZING!

T+2 hours 30 min
, The effects are getting more intense, the pins and needles effect is gone, The world is perfect, Music is FUCKING AMAZING! Like I cannot describe it, I got out of my bed and dancing alone at this point to the beat, it was amazing, Breathing In and out was more intense, more orgasmic, I was feeling waves of euphoria in my body!!! I am dancing, Everything is perfect. It was so amazing, that my mouth was litreally smiling all the time, I tried texting my girl friend but it was all giberish, I COULDNT TYPE!!! Jaws starting to clench, my fingers were locked at a posistion making texting or typing IMPOSSIBLE!!!

T+3 Hours
, 30 minutes of dancing, still feeling the effects getting more intense, I lay down on my bed, remove my headphones and connect a really good bass system to my laptop, started playing my own playlist of EDM and Dubstep, Wave after wave after wave of constant euphoria, Orgasms throughout my body, I was breathing more slow to feel the orgasms i was getting from my breath. Called up my girl friend, and told her how much I loved her etc... Was only a 5 min phone call though since I wanted to enjoy it more.

T+4 Hours, Effects slowly wearing down, But still VERY noticeable at this point... Music, More dancing, More jaw clenching, More waves of euphoria and orgasms..

T+5 hours
, Effects come down to about half, Euphoria wasn't as intense... Getting really sad at this point the trip is going to end :(

T+6 Hours, Only mild effects remain.

T+6 Hours 30 min
, Went to sleep.

The Next Day [Yesterday]
. Woke up after a good 7 hour sleep, was in AWE of what I experienced, Literal AWE. No harsh comedown or anything, I was just really sad the trip ended T.T, I still felt some VERY VERY mild effects. I was laughing at the complete gibberish ive typed out lol!!!

The Day After the Next Day
, Still in awe... Man, MDMA is amazing. In love.

Thank you for reading my trip report.

If you guys can help me, I read somewhere you got to wait 5 months before taking MDMA again? Really? :(, I just need to confirm if this is true.
Also some people tell me that you wont feel anything like the first trip again... Seriously? :(, Is this also true?

Whatever, I can gladly wait 5 months to experience it again, hopefully it is everything like my first trip :), Im seriously in AWE of what I experienced. It was the best day of my life.
P.S: My girlfriend came to my house after I called her, I did not include any of that part since I do not want to share it with anyone, It was a special moment.

substancecode_mdma
substancecode_empathogens
explevel_firsttime
roacode_oral
exptype_positive
exptype_glowing

Last edited by a moderator:
Sounds like a great time and, as you experienced, MDMA is an amazing drug.

I'm extremely conservative with it because I want the maximum amount of effect, least amount of side effects, and want to be able to use it for a very long time so I generally wait at least 3 months between rolls which is usually considered 'optimal' within the range of semi-regular use. Many people use it every month or two without problem although I personally would not.

I wouldnt use it once a month, something this great shouldn't loose its "magic", Im planning on taking MDMA on my birthday which is coming late december, so a good 3 and a half month break... It deserves its respect :)

Hi mate, we do allow trip reports, but only in the trip report forum. No worries though, I've just moved it over. I changed the title to make it compatible with that forum.

Xorkoth - I even attempted to put your little tag codes in, hopefully I didn't fuck them up. =D

If you guys can help me, I read somewhere you got to wait 5 months before taking MDMA again? Really? :(, I just need to confirm if this is true.

It's not something that you can just take excessively/frequently for a long time (then again, what is..?). Everybody has different ideas about what is considered excessive, and it's really just something you've got to work out for yourself. One thing that is for certain is that it becomes less forgiving over time.

Also some people tell me that you wont feel anything like the first trip again... Seriously? :(, Is this also true?

Again, people have pretty rigid and varying opinions on this. I first took MDMA 15 years ago and I still think it's as good, although I only take it once or twice a year now. It's a very special substance. I'm pretty certain that the only things that have really changed over time are my memories of it. Retrospect is a powerful thing.

Yes mdma is amazing and can help people open up about things that has caused issues , look at the Map.org studies, trying to make it prescription by 2021.

Im going to tell you by expirience, then give you what Ive found is best for myself. I first did mdma 17 years ago so while im maybe not a vetern, I have quite the expirience

My first time I did maybe the same dose as you and it was amazing. The second time, four days later, I did maybe 220-350 mgs, I dont know how much because I was in and out of conciousness. I remember maybe a pill and a hald and a half a pill or so snorted. The high was so intense and like I said I was so high and in and out of consciousness. When it wore off I was severly depressed , very, very low, crying alone in my room because I felt so low and wanted to feel so high. I ended up abusing mdma the next six months , rolling about thirty nights, some nights were three days every other day, then id take a two or three week break, then some were more consistent like once a week, but I abused it and I could be wrong but my subjective experience is I feel it caused very low mood, low self esteem, and cognitive function.

so far this year ive done empathogens three times, and like Ann Shulgin mentioned four times a year max. Ive tried spacing it once every three months for a while and the magic seemed to fade a bit, I found when I took a year break it worked. When I took a five month break it worked. It takes mental discipline to be able to wait that long when you have the pills. That said , people who can not wait need not be doing this because they dont have what it takes mentally to do this. If you plan on enjoying yourself and geting benefits its a must to have the mental fortitude to wait until you feel its the best time for you Also if in doubt , wait longer.

i wouldn't say you need to wait five months, but if you do it again within the next couple weeks you will be dissapointed, it won't be half as good although still pretty good

it is best 1 to 2 times a year. after 3 months it will be amazing again but really 1-2 times a year is sustainable and wont lead to depression etc.

it is bad if you are studying and it defintiely doesn't make learning and concentrating easy when done to excess

its a shallow chemical high with some very nice points and can be not that harsh on your body but regular use is stupid because it will cause receptor downregulation which leads to a slightly lower overall mood generally.

regular binges over a long period of time may leave you feeling fried and broken for a a year or more

christmas treat yes

weekly/monthly bender no

Good report, thanks.

As others mentioned, use sparingly, however, i want to also confirm... remain as vigilant with testing. Only ever take a drug after it has been tested to confirm its what it is sold as.

Other than that, you already got it covered, so enjoy play time :)