Questions about my first cycle

hazukiguy

Bluelighter
Hello all, this is my first post here. I read the sticky and I like it but what happens if I take test prop. instead of E? Would I have to inject EOD (1/4cc)? also when is the best time to inject? Thank you all.

Hello all, this is my first post here. I read the sticky and I like it but what happens if I take test prop. instead of E? Would I have to inject EOD (1/4cc)? also when is the best time to inject? Thank you all.

Hi There and welcome.... Testosterone propionate has a half life as short as 0.8 day in some studys, ED or EOD injections would keep blood plasma levels more stable...

As above ^^. Are you unable to get any enanthate mate? Prop's fine if that's all you can get, but it's a hassle with all the injections if you don't have to. It really doesn't matter what time you inject, whenever suits your schedule.

^second both of those.

On that note, I have used prop many times on an e3d schedule with no issues and actually liked it a lot. Going to be individual as far as blood levels, sides, breakouts, etc. Test E or C is going to be a lot easier for a first run though

Test P could probably be a solution for someone who just does not want to accept the patience that comes with running C or E on a first cycle, but does not want to frontload.

I actually enjoy pinning and the whole cycle would probably be more exciting if I had to pin more often, but us recovering addicts are a weird bunch.

I have seen/heard people say that 1ml of P contains more actual test than 1ml of E. I forget the exact argument, and I don't know if it is true. Anyone?

Yes it's true, because propionate is a smaller ester - therefore less of the compound is ester, more actual test.

I have seen/heard people say that 1ml of P contains more actual test than 1ml of E. I forget the exact argument, and I don't know if it is true. Anyone?

Almost. Test E and C will be made at higher concentrations (typically 250-300mg/ml for non human grade) due to solubility so 1ml of test E/C is going to contain much more hormone than prop (typically 100mg/ml).

However, if you took 100mg of test E/C and 100mg of test prop and compared them via testing, there would be more active hormone in the propionate because the longer ester chains attached to E/C weigh more and take up more of the total compound by weight. All together though, once your above physiological levels, you aren't going to be able to notice the small difference in terms of real world muscle or strength gain.

Test P could probably be a solution for someone who just does not want to accept the patience that comes with running C or E on a first cycle, but does not want to frontload.

I actually enjoy pinning and the whole cycle would probably be more exciting if I had to pin more often, but us recovering addicts are a weird bunch.

Percentage of steroid in common esters:

Testosterone Propionate (78.8% )
Testosterone Phenylpropionate (64.5% )
Testosterone Enanthate (67.8% )
Testosterone Cypionate (65.8% )
Testosterone Undecanoate (59.4% )

Nandrolone Phenylpropionate (63.3% )
Nandrolone Decanoate (60% )

Trenbolone Acetate (81.1% )
Trenbolone Enanthate (66.2% )

Drostanolone Propionate (79.7% )
Drostanolone Enanthate (69% )

Methenolone Acetate (82.9% )
Methenolone Enanthate (68.8% )

Boldenone Undecylenate (59.5% )

Last edited:
So you're actually getting more bang for your buck buying test p instead of pp which are often sold at similar price.

So if im going with the sticky. I would do 250mg a week (minus the tapers) So I would be doing 62.5 EOD. (1cc of test P I would be using is actually 100mg, so I would doing 0.625cc)?? I mean I can get my hands on either of C or E but the research I've been doing on all of them says that P has the least side effects? Or sense these is a first cylce and at low doses it wouldnt even matter? also side question, the sticky says 0.25mg of Anastrozole EOD but pills Ill be taking are 1mg each. Should I cut them into 4ths or just take one every week on a wednesday or something? Thanks again guys

IMO, way too much thought. Just do 1cc (3/4 if you really don't want to go up to 350 for some reason) EOD. In terms of sides, I wouldn't expect any on a dose that low but test is test. IF you were going to see more, I'd expect it with prop from greater blood level fluctuation but it's nothing that 9.9/10 people would notice.

Also IMO I wouldn't start with adex or an AI. Have it on hand if you need it but there's no reason to take drugs just because. Plus 250mg a week, or even 350, is a fairly low dose. I've known very few people to need an AI at that dose

IMO, way too much thought. Just do 1cc (3/4 if you really don't want to go up to 350 for some reason) EOD. In terms of sides, I wouldn't expect any on a dose that low but test is test. IF you were going to see more, I'd expect it with prop from greater blood level fluctuation but it's nothing that 9.9/10 people would notice.

Also IMO I wouldn't start with adex or an AI. Have it on hand if you need it but there's no reason to take drugs just because. Plus 250mg a week, or even 350, is a fairly low dose. I've known very few people to need an AI at that dose

I'd tend to agree, estrogen management is used/abused far too much today.. We didn't have it 30 years ago, as we knew estrogen is essential for growth..

To combat R.O.S damage to sertoli cells in the testes on-cycle employ Taurine and Royal Jelly..

So if im going with the sticky. I would do 250mg a week (minus the tapers) So I would be doing 62.5 EOD. (1cc of test P I would be using is actually 100mg, so I would doing 0.625cc)?? I mean I can get my hands on either of C or E but the research I've been doing on all of them says that P has the least side effects? Or sense these is a first cylce and at low doses it wouldnt even matter? also side question, the sticky says 0.25mg of Anastrozole EOD but pills Ill be taking are 1mg each. Should I cut them into 4ths or just take one every week on a wednesday or something? Thanks again guys

Not quite. It depends, like swim wrote, on the dose per ml of your gear. But in theory if they are dosed with the same weight to volume ratio, P is around 22% stronger.

*Yes, I see the error in how I wrote it earlier. Should have compared weight and not liquid volume. Fail.*

My test E from my ugl is 300mg/ml. So at 65% (rounding), each cc I inject is 195mg testosterone. But I highly doubt anyone does this math when talking about test. And Ya, I really have no clue what my ugl is doing, so how close to theory what I am using is.

To the OP, I would ignore everything in this thread beyond my reply ;)

Not quite. It depends, like swim wrote, on the dose per ml of your gear. But in theory if they are dosed with the same weight to volume ratio, P is around 22% stronger. *Yes, I see the error in how I wrote it earlier. Should have compared weight and not liquid volume. Fail.* My test E from my ugl is 300mg/ml. So at 65% (rounding), each cc I inject is 195mg testosterone. But I highly doubt anyone does this math when talking about test. And Ya, I really have no clue what my ugl is doing, so how close to theory what I am using is. To the OP, I would ignore everything in this thread beyond my reply ;)
OP here, I can get 300mg/ml of test E and 100mg/ml of Test P. In this post you were replying to, I was just doing the math for the dosage not the actual TESTOSTERONE going into me. So if doing 250mg of test P is what I was talking about. However, I think I'm just going to take 250mg of Test E instead unless someone can convince me for C? What are your thoughts about taking anastrozole on this cycle? worth it or not? Like I said I can get it, but only 1mg pills instead 0.25.

OP here, I can get 300mg/ml of test E and 100mg/ml of Test P. In this post you were replying to, I was just doing the math for the dosage not the actual TESTOSTERONE going into me. So if doing 250mg of test P is what I was talking about. However, I think I'm just going to take 250mg of Test E instead unless someone can convince me for C? What are your thoughts about taking anastrozole on this cycle? worth it or not? Like I said I can get it, but only 1mg pills instead 0.25.

If considering 250mg/week, split the dose into two injections of 125mg per week.. By splitting the dose, its been hypothesised by not creating a hash plasma spike of testosterone (via single injection) there may be less aromatisation to estrogen negating the need for an AI..

If considering 250mg/week, split the dose into two injections of 125mg per week.. By splitting the dose, its been hypothesised by not creating a hash plasma spike of testosterone (via single injection) there may be less aromatisation to estrogen negating the need for an AI..
Well the sticky says to use it for "oestrogen on the HPTA and testes" but if its really not needed then I guess I'll keep it on hand just in case? What signs should I be looking out for besides itchy nipples? I'll also be taking the 5mg Taurine per day. Also thank you for taking the time to reply and help out

Itchy nipples, moodiness (crying/unexplained sadness), sexual dysfunction, significant water retention. Those are my big ones.

^that. No reason to add drugs if they aren't needed and that's a pretty low dose

Itchy nipples, moodiness (crying/unexplained sadness), sexual dysfunction, significant water retention. Those are my big ones.
Now I usually get pretty mad. Would I be looking out for anger as well? Alright, time to start this! Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it.

Now I usually get pretty mad. Would I be looking out for anger as well? Alright, time to start this! Thanks everyone, I really appreciate it.
I've always been an irritable kind of guy so I can't really comment on that.