Questions about my first cycle

I've known very few, if any, to have irritability issues with test. There is a small percentage that really doesn't handle stuff like tren or halotestin well but it isn't something I'd expect. Not to mention that the dosage you will be using isn't going to put you that much over high natural levels. Not impossible but I wouldn't expect it

OP: stick to 250mg (or less) for now. It's still multiples of what you produce naturally, and you'll have a lifetime to experiment with higher doses and realise they aren't that special.

Keep an honest eye on your mood (maybe a log?), but tbh you'd also be pretty unique if that dose caused trouble: you'll probably just feel pretty decent and energised.

OP: stick to 250mg (or less) for now. It's still multiples of what you produce naturally, and you'll have a lifetime to experiment with higher doses and realise they aren't that special. Keep an honest eye on your mood (maybe a log?), but tbh you'd also be pretty unique if that dose caused trouble: you'll probably just feel pretty decent and energised.
I keep hearing that I should do 500 for my first but meh, everyone on this forum seems to be on the safer and caution side rather than the "get huge" side. Would I make significant gains from 250mg a week for 12 weeks (plus the 2 week taper, going off the first cycle sticky here)? Would the average joe know Im on gear or just think I upped my training regime The vials ill be using are 300mg/ml so Im thinking of doing 300 a week just because it would be easier to measure up.

I keep hearing that I should do 500 for my first but meh, everyone on this forum seems to be on the safer and caution side rather than the "get huge" side. Would I make significant gains from 250mg a week for 12 weeks (plus the 2 week taper, going off the first cycle sticky here)? Would the average joe know Im on gear or just think I upped my training regime The vials ill be using are 300mg/ml so Im thinking of doing 300 a week just because it would be easier to measure up.

What are your current stats and what are your goals? If you plan on stepping on stage and want to be competitive then 300, or 500, a week likely won't do it.

If you're trying to look good and better yourself then 250 or 300 is more than fine to start and you can experiment as you gain experience.

That said, I don't think starting high(er) is a huge deal so long as you don't have a bunch of compounds you've never used. I started fairly high and dove in on gear and now am 50-60lbs heavier, leaner, and maintain/grown on less gear. It's all about learning.

What are your current stats and what are your goals? If you plan on stepping on stage and want to be competitive then 300, or 500, a week likely won't do it.

If you're trying to look good and better yourself then 250 or 300 is more than fine to start and you can experiment as you gain experience.

That said, I don't think starting high(er) is a huge deal so long as you don't have a bunch of compounds you've never used. I started fairly high and dove in on gear and now am 50-60lbs heavier, leaner, and maintain/grown on less gear. It's all about learning.

You may have noticed by now we promote minimal polypharmacy here, on the understanding most people (if any) won't make stage at the Olympia..
With this in mind we recommend starting as low as possible for body height, weight, experience etc, if they do show exceptional promise early on then they are just as likely to do it on a low dose as opposed to a higher one. If not, and they end up like everyone else, then it's likely less harm done in the beginning..
That is our thinking..

Of note: previously I forgot to mention, an AI low dose might be prudent last few days/week end of cycle as you taper off, to lower estrogen as testosterone lowers also..

Of note: previously I forgot to mention, an AI low dose might be prudent last few days/week end of cycle as you taper off, to lower estrogen as testosterone lowers also..
So like 1mg of anastrozole on the wednesday of my last week excluding the taper, or the last week of the whole cycle?

Less than that, try 0.5mg each week of taper, post injection..
hahah I guess Ill break the pill in half? well on the bright side ill have a whole bottle if I ever want to perform the cycle again. Thanks so much, youve been really helpful

alright guys, so I have test e and test p. I was thinking for my taper weeks I could just test p..... Or Weeks 1-2 test P EOD at 50mg? (I think I got that right, trying to stay low dose) weeks 3-12 test E 250mg split twice then taper weeks test P at 25mg EOD first week test P at 12.5mg EOD second week May have gotten the dosage wrong for the test P, please let me know if that's a good idea?

IMO, way too much thought. Just do 1cc (3/4 if you really don't want to go up to 350 for some reason) EOD. In terms of sides, I wouldn't expect any on a dose that low but test is test. IF you were going to see more, I'd expect it with prop from greater blood level fluctuation but it's nothing that 9.9/10 people would notice.

Also IMO I wouldn't start with adex or an AI. Have it on hand if you need it but there's no reason to take drugs just because. Plus 250mg a week, or even 350, is a fairly low dose. I've known very few people to need an AI at that dose

lol...way too much thought I think!! One big point is that you never get a second chance to do your first cycle so DO IT RIGHT!!! I've done over 100 cycles in my 20+yrs on and off and was glad I got good info and did Cyp and A50 for my first cycle. I learned my body cannot tolerate A50 well and basically never did it again-but it really loved test cyp!! I got to dial in things like hardness,bloat,acne,etc and learned so much from my first cycle!! Keep notes if you can and you'll be amazed how cool it is to look back YEARS after your first cycle and see where you were compared to where you are!

JJ

alright guys, so I have test e and test p. I was thinking for my taper weeks I could just test p..... Or Weeks 1-2 test P EOD at 50mg? (I think I got that right, trying to stay low dose) weeks 3-12 test E 250mg split twice then taper weeks test P at 25mg EOD first week test P at 12.5mg EOD second week May have gotten the dosage wrong for the test P, please let me know if that's a good idea?

If I was you I'd just keep it simple for your first mate. So just stick with the test e protocol, and keep the prop for your next cycle (because, of course, you'll inevitably do another after this ;) )

(because, of course, you'll inevitably do another after this ;) )
godddd I mean I really dont want to, not trying to need TRT in my later years in life. If anything I'll do 2 cycles and thats it! hahaha Alright, I think Im officially done with this thread. All of you have been a tremendous amount of help! I really appreciated it and wanted to thank everyone who replied once more. Im waiting for supplies to come through and Ill start a log next week on here!

lol I can't say how many times I've heard "one or two cycles and I'm done" hahaha. Not a single person I've ever known out of hundreds has ever stuck to it but best of luck to you!

godddd I mean I really dont want to... If anything I'll do 2 cycles

That's a good one mate lol. The kind of mentality that makes someone do a cycle generally precludes stopping at one or two ;)

That's a good one mate lol. The kind of mentality that makes someone do a cycle generally precludes stopping at one or two ;)
hahaha well for me it's mostly the cost and hassle of getting everything ready that prevents me from continuing it.

Cost? Vial of test will last 5 weeks at 500mg a week so that's roughly $10 a week/$40 a month at $50 a vial. Most guys spend more on protein powder

Cost? Vial of test will last 5 weeks at 500mg a week so that's roughly $10 a week/$40 a month at $50 a vial. Most guys spend more on protein powder
I actually got my vial for $30 so even cheaper as Im also only doing 250mg a week. but when I said cost I didnt mean money. It's mostly the effort going into hiding everything, I dont have my own place at the moment and I dont think I'll have one anytime soon. Im living with LE....I mean I know they wont turn me in but still

Oh...well fuck haha that's somewhat different. Depends on the people as most cops I know use gear and plenty have gotten it from me but definitely something to be careful with

Hello all, this is my first post here. I read the sticky and I like it but what happens if I take test prop. instead of E? Would I have to inject EOD (1/4cc)? also when is the best time to inject? Thank you all.

Personally, I think it is a good habit to get into using short esters, unless you are older and willing to take the risk. Long esters linger for a long time and cause long-term suppression. Test E is not so bad, but there is an art to learning how to inject EOD in all your major muscle groups. You might as learn early. Eventually, you will want to move on to masteron, trenbolone, and possibly nandrolone (not recommended).