• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Does Anything Feel BETTER Than Your Favorite Opiate? (Addicts Only)

At the height of both my oxy and dope addictions, I rarely felt much more than not sick. Sure there were days I got better shit or took a little more and nodded a bit or got some euphoria, but day to day, I just felt "normal".

So Id say things like sex, eating a great meal, hell taking a shit that didnt feel like childbirth all felt better than any opioid made me feel.

Now if we talk about the first time I felt it or early on in my addiction, I agree nothing compares.

As a heroin addict, I really can't name anything.

There are things I think are worth more in life, like love. But things that actually feel better? I can't think of anything.

I enjoy a shot more than sex, more than food, more than anything else I enjoy.

Sure, getting high now is nothing compared to when I first started, but I still have good shots sometimes and they are still better than anything I can think of.

Bet you can't. I know I can't...

Iv Cocaine. Without a doubt, I’m a regular intravenous user of both and while agreeing totally with KittyCat on the whole using to simply maintain cycle, the grip that addiction has on me is the goal of the day is chasing the rush. To be quite frank, looking back in the last 6 months, the best dope I’ve recently come across, (not knocking anyone’s stash but I’ve had some pretty good shit too on the east coast :) ) Does not even compare to that salivating of the tongue coupled with the sometimes winterfresh/doublemint gum taste/smell(anyone possibly familiar with what that cut is ?) followed by that feeling just gliding over the top of a rollercoaster and enjoying that 6 minute ride of your life

Just before plummeting into fast heart rate, paranoia, restlessness and the burning of holes in your bank account to experience it all over again.

ASIDE FROM THAT JIBBER-JABBER! since there was no specification on exactly what your personal “feeling good” consists of (rush,high,afterglow) the rush is what I seek, Feels way better than heroin on any day of the month.

When it comes to serious opioid usage, I've only been an oral codeine user, so I haven't experienced the IV rush of strong opis. That said, the rush of a plugged (I don't use dah needle) dissociative a la 3-HO-PCP is pretty intense and feels better than the codeine I take daily.

NOS fresh off a tank on a head full of psychedelics has always been, and will remain, my favorite momentary experience in terms of pure pleasure.

I'm confident I would have said the same while still dependent as well.

I was meaning in terms of the high itself, as in nothing I can think of feels better than my best opiate high. Nothing really hits the spot like opiates do when your pinned the fuck out. As far as I know, there's not 1 thing on earth that compares to that pleasure. I've even heard people go as far to say the joy you experience when you hold your newborn baby for the first time is still far from feeling as great due opiate-induced euphoria (I don't have kids yet and its probably for the best, given that I can't go a full day without taking a dose).

Last edited:
Hmmmm, I guess I never loved my opiates quite that much. Mostly liked how effective I could be while always high, because emotions didnt get in the way. But I've always enjoyed psychs for the "pure pleasure". Five hits of LSD, a few tokes of DMT and a tank can produce a euphoria I was never able to gain from any other substance. I liked my opiates as a way of getting up each day, and feeling calm and good before sleep, helped cope with the comedowns of everything else I was taking at the time.

Enjoying myself in a social setting whilst sober. But that has rarely happened since things got outta hand again.

Iv Cocaine. Without a doubt, I’m a regular intravenous user of both and while agreeing totally with KittyCat on the whole using to simply maintain cycle, the grip that addiction has on me is the goal of the day is chasing the rush. To be quite frank, looking back in the last 6 months, the best dope I’ve recently come across, (not knocking anyone’s stash but I’ve had some pretty good shit too on the east coast :) ) Does not even compare to that salivating of the tongue coupled with the sometimes winterfresh/doublemint gum taste/smell(anyone possibly familiar with what that cut is ?) followed by that feeling just gliding over the top of a rollercoaster and enjoying that 6 minute ride of your life

Just before plummeting into fast heart rate, paranoia, restlessness and the burning of holes in your bank account to experience it all over again.

ASIDE FROM THAT JIBBER-JABBER! since there was no specification on exactly what your personal “feeling good” consists of (rush,high,afterglow) the rush is what I seek, Feels way better than heroin on any day of the month.

Really? I had a friend of mine who's the only other person I've met with as bad a heroin habit as I had (and I'm the only one he's met as bad as him) also tell me how good iv cocaine is. He didn't say it was better than heroin but he said I'd probably like it given our virtually identical taste in drugs.

That said, I haven't tried iv cocaine but I have tried iv meth and wasn't a fan. I was curious if you or anyone else knew how the two compared.

I hear its pretty amazing and rough. Tbh, although I love both opioids and cocaine and IVd dope, mainlining coke always scared the shit out of me.

Pill2Chill, I can relate 100%. Tikhil, I don't see how you find hallucinogens euphoric, but I guess we all have our preferences. To me they're fun at first, but once it peaks and until it wears off, they give me terrible anxiety almost as bad as dissociatives like DXM. I've never tried MDMA since you never really know what you're getting without a testing kit, but as for cocaine/crack and meth, uppers have never been my cup of tea (though Addies and Concerta can be useful if you have to stay focused for hours on end). But I never had anything IV'd outside of what was given to me after surgery. Caffeine is as far as I'll go with stimulants now that I'm set in my ways and know what I like. I usually just stick to coffee, opiates and weed daily (even though weed doesn't do much for me now) and I get drunk maybe once a week if I have enough cash to spare for a bottle. All in all though, nothing can top how I good I feel after swallowing about 300mg worth of ms contin, especially if I take it with liquor and chain-smoke the entire duration of my high with a bowl of top-shelf dro to puff on here and there. *Mixing booze and painkillers is VERY dangerous though. I have a very specific way I do this to avoid hurting myself, but in retrospect is still don't recommend that anyone try it.*

Last edited:
Hard core Sex, A good workout and swim, Learning something moderately complex: Adobe premiere, PS etc, building a high end gaming system, all water cooled. The laughter of an innocent child, Justice served towards a cowardly psychotic criminal, Leader or government, Kicking ass in Chess

The other week a young cutie at work told me not to worry about being bald because I remind her of Professor X//Patrick Stewart. I'm easy to please, and even so that compliment definitely felt better than most of my opiate highs :D