• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Does Anything Feel BETTER Than Your Favorite Opiate? (Addicts Only)

He is simply talking about the high. Not the shitty part of the after effects of use like losing everything or just getting well.
That high when you might not have been addicted at the time. First few uses. So ya he is right, and why heroin has a 100 percent addiction rate. Then cause it's so good, that's when everthing becomes 2nd to heroin and wehen we start losing things. It is the best feeling one could have.

Good amphetamine/methamphetamine mix after a break gives me much better euphoria that I could get from any opioid (even oxys). Still got addicted to opioids only because they make feel everything ok, not really after euphoria or nodding (wasting time) as long they made me feel like I'm in bubble where nothing matters was ok. I've never have been addicted to stimulants or have got any problems with them, I can use them for weeks and stop without problems, cravings are much lower than with nicotine and they will go away in week. I do useless shit while on amphetamines thats why I don't like to use them much even if they give much greater euphoria than any opioids. On opioids I live normal life do normal things, not useless stuff. Well good I have quit opioids for good, they give you heaven and hell. 400mg oxys is fine, but I would sleep whole day.

Absolutely. Everything is normal but at the same time so screwed up. So lonely, so dependent. We can go through paradise and misery every single day. Push away people you love for this obsession of feeling okay.

Absolutely. Everything is normal but at the same time so screwed up. So lonely, so dependent. We can go through paradise and misery every single day. Push away people you love for this obsession of feeling okay.

Yes you always think about you're next fix, do you have it or how to get. For me good that I always had enough for 2 weeks, but in the end I had to drink poppy seed tea every 2 hours. When I sleep I would wake up to drink. In the morning I would drink, at the work I would go almost every hour to drink. Couldn't go to visit my family, I feel really bad that I haven't seen my grandmother for last 4 years all due to my addiction, I had to think that I get my doses. Only good thing I can say is that I never have had need to steal or lie to my close ones to get my drugs, but I have lied to doctors to get drugs, sometimes to get them sooner because I've used all of them already, but I have had many different benzos for anxiety which is real, so I got finally pregabalin because benzos won't help with my social anxiety. But I've had to lie why I couldn't come to visit them on Christmas, I've kept this secret to my own. I mean last 4 years I've lied to my family about many things. I don't want them to know about my problem and think it won't help anyone if I let them know. Better kick the the habit and then visit them.

Last edited:
I can relate to what you are saying. I used it for decades, have always been discreet, and if it wasn’t for my almost lethal OD I would still be doing things normally. Opiates and Benzodiazepines were my oxygen. I needed them every single day to function. You know how tolerance can be, so imagine 20+ years using. You get to a place where you can simply die with a normal regular dose. I remember this day I had shot myself a dozen of times IM, IV. And still be okay and ‘presentable’.

I would abuse Dilaudid and still manage to deal with heroin and from my perspective no one ever imagined I was high on drugs. People would just see me as a regular family person working all day long, and taking good care of my children. I was eloquent, social and wouldn’t even drink as I was pretty ‘sedated’ most of the timee. I lied to everyone, everyday, during more than half of my life. From 17 to 40 years old I literally took dozens of Benzos everyday and would have small breaks from opiates every here and then. I only started to settle down with methadone. And even with that it took almost 8 years until I finally decided to quit. It took me a more than one year to come off of methadone, twice as much to stop using benzos although I still take Seroquel to sleep and calm me down. It’s a tough life afterall as you are always dependent and frightened by thoughts of withdrawals. I thought I could have done it for ever, but I don’t think it’s possible.

Falling head-over-heels in love, which I haven't felt in over ten years :(

(Well, unless you consider the first time I met Opana.)

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm right there with you. I do good just not to be sick. Take tons of benzos, never feel anything from them, have a rx for a high dose of morphine, & use IV heroin, still almost never get past normal. 20 years off and on, all on the past seven

I'm not an addict but i do have extensive experience with opioids and a coke rush feels a lot better than the heroin rush. Overall i'd say i like heroin better though due to duration, no comedown, cost and versatility. Also it still feels fucking great even if it's not so intense and mindblowing like a good coke shot is

It’s different as one is more related to happiness, warmth, while Coke is quite electric, mind blowing but it only lasts 5 minutes. That’s annoying as you feel compelled to repeat the dose again and again. For me, it’s like two different worlds.

Relief is such a big component of the opioid experience I'd hardly rank opioids in the top experiences/feelsgoodman list. Obviously relief can feel extremely good at times, but the ultimate feeling or whatever? Simply no way for me. Things that help coping with life aren't exactly the climaxing moments of my life at least. To name something, certain emotional and spiritual experiences. Very broad I know.

Either I haven't experienced anything better than an opiate high yet, or an opiate high is in itself the best thing I will ever feel. :(

^ Unfortunately this is true, at least for me. Nothing would feel good without it unless we break the cycle. Still it takes time to heal.

"The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn." - The Man With The Golden Arm

Performing music live in a venue packed wall-to-wall with kids screaming every word to your songs. The validation, the satisfaction of live performance, the connection with your bandmates/fans, the catharsis, the tangible force of live music--all of this contributes to one of the most euphoric experiences I've ever had.

two differnent things.

no4 ecp is the greatest selfish experience.

not being selfish is just as good.

K hole or mxe hole

actually yeah khole is also the cure for mild/medium H withdrwals (combined w xannys)

without an h habit, khole is the fucking bomb. completely diff experience, but so fulfilling (as opposed to h euphoria)

i have left my body if ur into that