• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Does Anything Feel BETTER Than Your Favorite Opiate? (Addicts Only)

I wasn't expecting "Kratom!!!" as something better than your favorite opiate @fresco

Performing music live in a venue packed wall-to-wall with kids screaming every word to your songs. The validation, the satisfaction of live performance, the connection with your bandmates/fans, the catharsis, the tangible force of live music--all of this contributes to one of the most euphoric experiences I've ever had.

Is this a first hand experience you speak of? If so, would we recognize who it was with? I got to experience something close to this many years ago and it was totally intoxicating. Truly some of the most emotionally satisfying times of my life.

Methoxetamine was enjoyed a lot, pretty equal to opiates. DMT was more wonderful but not as practical. A syrynge of Methamphetamine/Morphine shot (if only the comedown wasn't so unpleasant). A heavy Pure MDMA dose peak. Nitrous is just as enjoyable but again too intoxicating for daily life. Many many drugs are equally enjoyable or even much more enjoyable at peak, however their comedown is so detrimental in comparison that they aren't overall as good. Opiates I can redose all day and still enjoy but as with, say, cocaine or ritalin benzos I will only enjoy for a bunch of hours and then redosing brings on either stimulant induced insanity or depressant Induced amnesia.

It seems though, that nothing is quite as practical and euphoric as a proper opiate, maintained through the day.

When it comes to serious opioid usage, I've only been an oral codeine user, so I haven't experienced the IV rush of strong opis. That said, the rush of a plugged (I don't use dah needle) dissociative a la 3-HO-PCP is pretty intense and feels better than the codeine I take daily.
I'm not a very anxious person these days, so i can generally enjoy my psychs without that worry. But it's the combination of specific psychs with nitrous that really generates high levels of euphoria . Unlike anything opis ever offered me.

As many have stated a shot of nice "fishscale" is a hell of a high...course there's that line where if u do a bit too much,u INSTANTLY vomit,ears ringing,eyes wide AF,and hoping u don't have a heart attack or some shot..
My other top choices are def,Poppy pod tea.
I think its quite underrated. I mean u have all the !main opiates in that pod ..I would gt pods(when they were aLOT cheaper) make a nice strong tea and sip till its gone.Somn about taking the whole pod that u get this complete profile of all the alkaloids in the pod and to me,,feels better than a shot of heroin...
But I don't see heroin nowadays.young ones think they doing heroin,but its just all the opioid analogues going around.wen I started dope,I was living in Baltimore...and DAMN!,they got the best dope I've er had..best was the hard ass grey raw dope.
And lastly,I love to have a psychedelic experience.in the right setting and mind frame of course.Always liked more natural hallucinogens. Especially mushrooms(preferably wavy caps) psilocybin cyanences..but I can only enjoy em if I'm not dope sick or w.e....but then again,it may actually help when ur dopesick.

Oh, tough one.

Reading as I lay dying while high on meth and purple haze (and maybe a tiny bit clonazepam, like 0,5 mg)

I suppose the only thing that beats that warmth feeling that makes most of us numbed and temporarily in peace and out of trouble for our entire life is falling in love. Too bad it doesn’t last as much as we would want to but it’s a fine, great beautiful feeling. For me that was the reason I first wanted to quit, the first time I started to see how my life could be different and rewarding.

allow me to give the best answer yet:

my 2nd favorite opiate :)

if my favorite isn't around

Last edited:
Gonna have to say a bellringer of a shot of some fish scale. Pure unadulterated euphoria

allow me to give the best answer yet:

my 2nd favorite opiate :)

if my favorite isn't around

Hehe :)
It's true.

I thought of sex at one point but to be quite honest with myself that didn't feel like the best thing ever back then.

Yes I can picture that, unless we are talking about opiates. And LSD too. Impossible to reconcile IME.

Some video games, a good conversation, exercise or playing soccer or hockey, hiking in the woods and seeing something cool. but I also like opiates.

Yes that can be really fun, awesome to hear their laughs. That's something to look for, and a great reason to quit.