• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

whats good with molly

RISEaNdFALL

Greenlighter
What do you people do when taking Molly? Are there any girls out there? What Movies do you watch with molly? I just took four pills.

Wriggling around on the floor is what I usually do on four pills :)

^that. If you need that much to roll, you're doing it way too much

Click your fingers, bite your tongue, grind your teeth, roll your eyes back in your head, nod your head repeatedly, listen to music (Pink Floyd's Dark Side of the Moon sounds amazing when you're on it, if you're into that kind of music), don't watch a movie because in my opinion it distracts you from just feeling good, also mandy talks are good, where you just talk about deep shit with someone you just met, you can write too, like poems or stories and things that you can't do sober because you haven't the imagination, mandy's good at giving you imagination. Drink no more than a litre of water every hour or so, because I drank about 500ml and almost pissed myself the other day when I was on it, it's really hard to take a piss on mandy because your bladder get's a bit stuck and you have to push it and eventually YOU WILL PISS, it's just really difficult, for me anyways. Also four pills? are they like yellow shells or something? (that's what we have for first timers and sensitive people where I live), or maybe you just need a lot? Idk but that's a lot to take all at once, probly should've started with half a one then moved up to see how you feel, unless you just already know how these pills are, idk, but even the yellow shells here are different from dealer to dealer. I got one that was shit so decided to snort the next one, and it turned out the other shell that I'd got off someone else had a break line and was twice as strong and I was fucked when I was just meant to be a bit goosed, y'know? Anyway hope you have fun

Translation for the Americana --- Mandy = Molly

You took 4 and don't know what it does to you?!! I liken it to a mild trip with no visuals. More euphoria and stimulation. Get some girls, music, and blunts. Then just do whatever feels good that doesn't get you arrested or killed.